Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

I don't see the difference between idea of this project and Steemit for example. You are talking about engagement, but it is just bla bla bla. I don't find info about practical realization of project. Do you have understanding of final product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:02:04 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 05:38:12 PM by HappyMod

As far as I understand, this ICO project is an advertising network that connects publisher and advertisers, rather than using money as a payment intermediary, will you use ENGAGEMENTTOKEN?

Correct Hodlvcl, there is a very short video that explains the platform in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVr6jGqTQ8.

EngagementToken rewards publishers and creators. Whereas advertisers get to use the tokens to advertise at the places most action is! There is already a working product, that is used already in daily services. The video will tell you more about it! Feel free to take a look at the website engagementtoken.com and solidopinion.com

I understand that ICO has already ended a month ago, it is very strange that such an interesting project did not have such a massive support, because the idea is pretty attractive! Publishers and top-citizen-participants earn tokens, creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to post their ads.
Well, today there is a public sale, which will last until June 1 this year. I'm wondering, do you provide any percentage of the bonus for buying tokens?

Great question. The presale has ended and actually 45% of hardcap was already reached in the presale. Right now we are in the ICO phase, over 65% tokens have already been sold (250million tokens out of 400million). There are certainly people who are interested in the project, as for bonus there was a 15% bonus during the presale and currently there is no additional bonus.

Indeed, i think this is will be nice project for all publishers. I am very interesting to it. Have any airdrop or bounty at the future with EngagementToken?

Hi vivavivu, currently there is no bounty program! But, if there will be one it'll definitely be announced (stay up to date by joining our announcement channel on Telegram: https://t.me/EGTAnnouncements

I don't see the difference between idea of this project and Steemit for example. You are talking about engagement, but it is just bla bla bla. I don't find info about practical realization of project. Do you have understanding of final product?

I can understand your point of view, however Steemit and EngagementToken definitely have different products. Steemit is just a website where publishers get rewarded for their content. Whereas SolidOpinion has it's roots all over the internet, and is there for both publishers and advertisers! EngagementToken has over 4,4 million registered users, over 18,000,000 engagements a month, 100,000+ transactions a month and 200,000,000+ monthly platform views.

In fact, as said it is already a working product that is used in daily life & you have most likely seen this in action without noticing. For example on http://www.latimes.com/ and http://www.chicagotribune.com/. Steemit is mostly for (rewarding) publishers, whereas EngagementToken is there for both publishers and advertisers.

SolidOpinion’s services help advertisers find the articles with the highest engagement and, for the first time ever, to buy advertising on specific article pages. This innovative advertising model is called Pay Per Article (PPA) and enables advertisers to buy the precise article pages they desire, ensure they get more cost-effective targeted ads than ever before.

All of this leads back to a history since 2013. Whereas EngagementToken was founded in 2018. The EGT will be used within this platform as an utility token, it will be used to gain access to the engagements. Also for you, please watch the video I linked to at the top of this post. It will give you a much clearer vision of what EngagementToken is about! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

It' so nice to hear that this project aims to build a community for all publishers with enough knowledge and skills in creating some interesting contents and stories. It is a big opportunities for them and for all those who have this kind of abilities. I will keep an eye for this team as they have already sold over 250 million tokens on their sales.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

This platform is published very opportunely. The largest social networks have banned crypto-related advertising and everything that is connected with any ICO. The timely release of the project will solve problems of many users and will allow them to go about the own business as earlier, with good promotion.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

It' so nice to hear that this project aims to build a community for all publishers with enough knowledge and skills in creating some interesting contents and stories. It is a big opportunities for them and for all those who have this kind of abilities. I will keep an eye for this team as they have already sold over 250 million tokens on their sales.
This project can really help a lot in building a right community for publishers and creators. As they stated that " Publishers and top citizen-participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. " So, it we can expect more interesting contents here!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

I understand that ICO has already ended a month ago, it is very strange that such an interesting project did not have such a massive support, because the idea is pretty attractive! Publishers and top-citizen-participants earn tokens, creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to post their ads.

Maybe the team need to try to take some risk by creating some bounty programs or any other forms of advertisement which will increased their popularity. Also, publishing platform like this will probably face some hard time because there are already working platform that is actually used by many people.

Why not! After all, who does not like promotions and bonuses? Although the platform already works and users who use the services will not want to participate in the bonus program? I think that developers should think about this. After all, the idea is interesting!
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Maybe the team need to try to take some risk by creating some bounty programs or any other forms of advertisement which will increased their popularity. Also, publishing platform like this will probably face some hard time because there are already working platform that is actually used by many people.

Why not! After all, who does not like promotions and bonuses? Although the platform already works and users who use the services will not want to participate in the bonus program? I think that developers should think about this. After all, the idea is interesting!

That is a very good comment. However, like I said at this point there is no information available regarding a bounty - May there be one, I will definitely let you know! Good suggestions/comments, thank you.

If there is any project-related questions, please let me know and share the word Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
templarr

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

interesting project
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

This project can really help a lot in building a right community for publishers and creators. As they stated that " Publishers and top citizen-participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. " So, it we can expect more interesting contents here!
I believe they are working as a middleman between publishers and content creators. Thier platform should be profitable asset in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

As far as I know, here in crypto currency world this kind of project is not new in which there are some project that looks like the same concepts. As I noticed also they have some innovation platforms which can attract those investors. Hopefully the team may do some extra effort as the project should be more attractive since there are a lots of ICO Project around here in the cyberworld.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

First of all, there always be a difference between those two projects. If it don't have any difference between them, then those project cannot be comparable.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

To date, in the Ico process, slightly more than 65% of tokens have been sold, but only one month remained until the end of sales. What are the options, if suddenly it turns out that a hard cap will not be assembled?

Well, in this matter even though if they didn't reached the hardcap but half of it has been sold then I think that is already enough to continue their project. This just as far as I know because some ICOs will continue with just 50% that has been sold. So, for this matter, 65% is already enough to continue developed with the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

As far as I know, here in crypto currency world this kind of project is not new in which there are some project that looks like the same concepts. As I noticed also they have some innovation platforms which can attract those investors. Hopefully the team may do some extra effort as the project should be more attractive since there are a lots of ICO Project around here in the cyberworld.

Definitely right, and this will be an additional kind of opportunity which publishers can have the chance to earn more cryptocurrencies. What is important is they can give a better services which users will be satisfied.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Well, in this matter even though if they didn't reached the hardcap but half of it has been sold then I think that is already enough to continue their project. This just as far as I know because some ICOs will continue with just 50% that has been sold. So, for this matter, 65% is already enough to continue developed with the platform.

Actually, even just softcap majority of ICO projects will still continue. Well, for sure this project will continue as they already halfway. Also, that 65% as of this moment is no longer 65% since this project is in progress. Hopefully the team will able to do something amazing and attracting for the users of this tremendous project which can gain a great amount of profit in the future.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

I believe engagement token has a great potential if the team will just put some efforts to it. I would like to get more details about this project further. Good luck on your project.

As of now, they doing great because 65% of their token is already sold and there is 1 month ramaining to sell their tokens. In that kind of achievement, building a good teamwork and have a successful project at the end. I will take a risk to follow this kind of project until the end and get their successful rewards.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Definitely right, and this will be an additional kind of opportunity which publishers can have the chance to earn more cryptocurrencies. What is important is they can give a better services which users will be satisfied.
Prioritizing the customers satisfaction is the best that a certain project can give to them. A project that knows what the people wants will make a help for the bloom of this project. EngagementToken has a great goals for the community especially to the world of publishing wherein lots of publishers and creators will provide a much good service to the people. I hope more investors will come invest to this project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Well they need to do market well enough if they plan to make some money though
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Way to take on the advertisement industry! Looking forward to seeing how the project unfolds.

There's a ton of other advertisement projects out there, nothing new to see here realistically speaking

Definitely this is not a new concept and it is not like this Same Idea hasn't been tried out. They will definitely need to step up there marketing and Advertising in order to attract more investors and followers for the project I hope the team has adequate plans for this.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

There are really a number of advertisement projects but each potential project has its own unique feature and i think that this project can surely bring some more new intresting features ahead which would surely attract a number of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: