Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

The competition in the market of tokens is now very large. And the team is trying with a superfluous effort to highlight the project. I hope that the ICO project will be successful and the team will collect enough funds for further work on the project.
In few months we will see the result of thier ico bud, at this moment we can see that they have made a good advertising campaign and hopefully they will be able to get enough sales.

So far, so good for the team ENGAGEMENT as they have already sold 250Million plus tokens on their ICO. But I wonder why they don't indicate the soft cap as this will bring hopes and positive thoughts from the people incase if they can't achieved the hard cap. Well anyways, the team are doing great so maybe we just need to wait for the upcoming updates for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

The competition in the market of tokens is now very large. And the team is trying with a superfluous effort to highlight the project. I hope that the ICO project will be successful and the team will collect enough funds for further work on the project.

The team have been very busy thinking of some possibilities to be more competent in the market because as what you said competition in the market is really hard. Hoping that they will overcome their challenges because nowadays it is hard to attract more investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

I think the EngagementToken project has absolutely every chance of becoming a successful project. One of the important components is advertising, I hope the team remembers about this and will actively develop its advertising campaign.

Engagement Token has their potential to be famous in the market and be choosen by the investor but they will never be take advantage of that because all ICO in the market are competing be on the top list for the best ICO. So the team needs to word hard to gather more investor for the success of this platform.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

In few months we will see the result of thier ico bud, at this moment we can see that they have made a good advertising campaign and hopefully they will be able to get enough sales.

They have a strong team and this is a guaranteed that the project will be highly taking care of some professional. The team attend several conference and they won some awards and this is somewhat their achievement of being doing the work with so much effort.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

The team have been very busy thinking of some possibilities to be more competent in the market because as what you said competition in the market is really hard. Hoping that they will overcome their challenges because nowadays it is hard to attract more investors.
The team is continuously busy in its development. The team is doing some major changes in the platform that will definitely help the platform to its improving themselves. And also they will come with some new strategies and make sure that strategies definitely help the platform to attract investors towards the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Advertisers and publishers of content may interact directly with ENGAGEMENTTOKEN, or all of their information will be encrypted and secure.

And unreliable experienced users in this sphere will be able to try the project for the needs. I think and for beginners there will be a chance to accustom and try the platform and is dense to be enshrined in it.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

What is the progress for EngagementTokens? Is there any great news for the project which would really make a good future ahead? This project seems much intresting for me and also i think that it might have a good future ahead.

Actually the project is currently in the process of installing the latest innovations in which they are going to get involve into blockchain technology. By this strategy, they will meet their expectations on how this platform plays in the crypto community. As this project was introduced to give rewards to the publisher and creator who constitute an interesting article in the advertising industry.

Well, I hope that innovations can really be an interesting one because competition in the market is really hard. With so many ICOs that has also good features and innovations, I think the team will do more efforts to attract more people to support their paltform.

Yes, many ICOs are in the market right now and they are completely competing in the same objectives and goals. May the team who established this project extent their hardworks to be fully recognize by the public and into the investors as well. It will be pleasant that the team will increase their resources to gain the support of the people.

You're right, as I noticed their platforms is not as attractive in which their some features quietly the same among others. The team must do something better and improved on some concepts like the allocation of the rewards and to competitive enough. I believe the team will do something great to develop this project and attract those investors to have some funds to make this project possible to be successful.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

Advertisers and publishers of content may interact directly with ENGAGEMENTTOKEN, or all of their information will be encrypted and secure.

That's a great feature of EngagementToken, having all of the information be encrypted and secure makes an assurance for the users especially advertisers and publishers that what they are using is a safe and reliable project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Yes, and they should have more differences or advantages with others. If not, Engagement Token will cope up with hard situation with a little people contribute.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

I think the EngagementToken project has absolutely every chance of becoming a successful project. One of the important components is advertising, I hope the team remembers about this and will actively develop its advertising campaign.
Advertisement of the platform will be very important to them because the idea is not entirely new and many of the people here have seen this kind of project so I think they'll need to attract Investors with the help of marketing!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Advertisement of the platform will be very important to them because the idea is not entirely new and many of the people here have seen this kind of project so I think they'll need to attract Investors with the help of marketing!
Definitely right! The team should come up with a good marketing strategy to make more promotions. And also, the team should keep on striving for much popularity and known of the name of the EngagementToken here in he crypto currency community. I believe in this project to become successful and I will also keep supporting this project through its success.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO, I accidently have an issues related to the connection to a new website, and I don't know why.

Hey JuggSlash, website gets updated every week https://engagementtoken.com so stay tuned!

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.
Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.

Well, I believed that every platform is different from the others. Even if they have a similarities or common ideas, still they have different purposed and goals to achieved here in crypto world. And it doesn't matter how this ENGAGEMENT project looks like to the others. The most important thing is, how will the dev team managed to bring this project into the finished line.
Well, most of all project will be suitable for creative people as its orientation looks to this steppe. Possibly among creative people there are also investors in combination.

It is sad that only creative people can definitely has the chance to used with this kind of platform. What ordinary people can do is to make an investment towards their platform.

Well, we have nothing to do on that mate since those people has a gift which is their passion is to be a publisher by their own creation. As wish by many here in the world of crypto currency, they will invest as they believe have a great outcome the money that they invest in the future.
Yeah you are right. We cannot do anything with that fact. Those people have given that gift to be publishers and creators, and so, this kind of project has been come out from this community of crypto currency. Hopefully that this kind of opportunity will not let people pass out. And moreover, people can really have a good investment out from this EngagementToken.

There's nothing much to be missed to be fair, there's been a ton of other publisher and creator platforms, this isnt the first, this wont be the last

So, what is your point? Give up and do nothing? This is why the team are working hard to get some support from the people because they know that they have a lot of competitors.

Even though there are a lot of competitors they want to build platform at least it can provide service to some companies. So team are very hard working and we should not pass the great company and more over TaaS coin is supporting this project.
In a world like this, wherein a crypto currency community runs is a place where we cannot easily avoid competitors. And now through this project, the EngagementToken, we can clearly see that the team is really doing the best they could for the success of this project. The team is really keep striv8ng for much further developments of this project. I am glad that my trust ansd support to the EngagementToken will not be put into waste because this kind of project is the one that deserves full sypoort to keep going.

I agree, competition here in crypto currency world is so high as many users trying to be competitive enough to each other. I appreciate on this project that Engagement Tokens reward user interactions on the Platform, enabling publishers to qualify and quantify all user engagements. I also admire that the team doing their best to make this project possible to happen in the future.

Definitely right! The team should come up with a good marketing strategy to make more promotions. And also, the team should keep on striving for much popularity and known of the name of the EngagementToken here in he crypto currency community. I believe in this project to become successful and I will also keep supporting this project through its success.

Hi all, appreciate all the comments/suggestions and I understand the questions regarding growth and attracting users. I would like to refer back to my previous comment: ''Engagement Token already has over 4,400,000 registered users and many partners. These users have used the system to earn points and these points will be converted to EGTs (from the reserve) once everything is running. These may be people who have never been involved in blockchain to date, meaning millions of people will be exposed to the advantages blockchain has to offer to them.

Now I can feel a next question coming: 'Do they know how to convert their tokens/how to use blockchain?'. Right, we’re going to have to do some education about it. That’s gonna be possible through a widget - Engagement Platform will provide hints and tips to gradually teach people about what EGT is and how you can earn it and use it (for example sell your tokens to advertisers, who will then use them to buy ads). I hope this builds on my earlier reply and gives you good insight in your question. ''

As said, there is not just a whitepaper, but a working product used by millions of users monthly already. When more information is available regarding marketing/promotion I will notify all of you.

If there are any questions regarding the project itself, I will happily answer these!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

it's great that there is such an opportunity. The world is being improved with such projects. advertisers have more opportunities, as well as more satisfied customers in this area.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

I read your answers to questions from users and I had another question. I correctly understand that those tokens that will be used in our use can be used directly on the platform itself? So we can sell them to other advertisers?
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Can the site address together with white paper along with the information stored in front of the mirror.

Yes, it would be a very nice way to interest more people to go invest in the project with the whitepaper stated on the landing page of the website.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I dont have any doubt that Engagement token developers will be able to deliver on what we are expecting them to do. Lets just be patient while it is being constructed to hit the moon.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

Most likely it is. It is very difficult to attract potential investors, as they are afraid to invest because of the appearance of a large number of fraudsters in this area. Therefore, it is very difficult to achieve positive and real feedback. But I really hope that the team will be able to show how serious they are!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

I dont have any doubt that Engagement token developers will be able to deliver on what we are expecting them to do. Lets just be patient while it is being constructed to hit the moon.

Yeah, as I believe a team with a word of honor as they are relying on the planned schedules that they have. The team doing well and focus on their different responsibility. Hopefully the team may do some attractive for those possible investors who want to be part on this project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Most likely it is. It is very difficult to attract potential investors, as they are afraid to invest because of the appearance of a large number of fraudsters in this area. Therefore, it is very difficult to achieve positive and real feedback. But I really hope that the team will be able to show how serious they are!
Well, the only way to attract potential investors to invest on this wonderful project is, the team must be actively attending some conferences and events related to cryptocurrencies where they can possibly meet some professional publishers and creators. In this way, it will also help for this platform to be known world wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: