Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EngagementToken - REWARDING PUBLISHERS AND CREATORS  (Read 1328 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

projects with excellent features and concepts. The users involved can buy ads with this token, make comments and can sell to third parties who want to join. I think this project will be successful.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is based on the great concept. Where you can buy ads with the use of Engagement token and you can earn a profit by selling this ad to another person. and between this transaction, you can easily earn a good amount profit. So they are providing us a great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit. Sooner or later the project will not only expand their self but also they will succeed too.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.
Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.

Well, I believed that every platform is different from the others. Even if they have a similarities or common ideas, still they have different purposed and goals to achieved here in crypto world. And it doesn't matter how this ENGAGEMENT project looks like to the others. The most important thing is, how will the dev team managed to bring this project into the finished line.
Well, most of all project will be suitable for creative people as its orientation looks to this steppe. Possibly among creative people there are also investors in combination.

It is sad that only creative people can definitely has the chance to used with this kind of platform. What ordinary people can do is to make an investment towards their platform.

Well, we have nothing to do on that mate since those people has a gift which is their passion is to be a publisher by their own creation. As wish by many here in the world of crypto currency, they will invest as they believe have a great outcome the money that they invest in the future.
Yeah you are right. We cannot do anything with that fact. Those people have given that gift to be publishers and creators, and so, this kind of project has been come out from this community of crypto currency. Hopefully that this kind of opportunity will not let people pass out. And moreover, people can really have a good investment out from this EngagementToken.

There's nothing much to be missed to be fair, there's been a ton of other publisher and creator platforms, this isnt the first, this wont be the last
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

This is not a new idea, but this project offers several creative solutions that I have not seen anywhere else. I think that he will be able to become successful therefore and worthy of investing.
Yes, when i come to this project i have opinion that this look like the others, but when i read carefully again their white paper, i know they still have differents to make attractive.

Well, I believed that every platform is different from the others. Even if they have a similarities or common ideas, still they have different purposed and goals to achieved here in crypto world. And it doesn't matter how this ENGAGEMENT project looks like to the others. The most important thing is, how will the dev team managed to bring this project into the finished line.
Well, most of all project will be suitable for creative people as its orientation looks to this steppe. Possibly among creative people there are also investors in combination.

It is sad that only creative people can definitely has the chance to used with this kind of platform. What ordinary people can do is to make an investment towards their platform.

Well, we have nothing to do on that mate since those people has a gift which is their passion is to be a publisher by their own creation. As wish by many here in the world of crypto currency, they will invest as they believe have a great outcome the money that they invest in the future.
Yeah you are right. We cannot do anything with that fact. Those people have given that gift to be publishers and creators, and so, this kind of project has been come out from this community of crypto currency. Hopefully that this kind of opportunity will not let people pass out. And moreover, people can really have a good investment out from this EngagementToken.

There's nothing much to be missed to be fair, there's been a ton of other publisher and creator platforms, this isnt the first, this wont be the last

So, what is your point? Give up and do nothing? This is why the team are working hard to get some support from the people because they know that they have a lot of competitors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

So, what is your point? Give up and do nothing? This is why the team are working hard to get some support from the people because they know that they have a lot of competitors.
Why did you decide so? As for me, so if the team has already decided to develop the project, they will invest in the project completely. And do not listen to anyone, if from outside they will dissuade or something else.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

Well it's natural, in any business there will be a lot of competitors. And the main task of developers is to create such unique functions or services that will attract people's attention to this project. I think the EngagementToken team is moving in the right direction.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

What is the progress for EngagementTokens? Is there any great news for the project which would really make a good future ahead? This project seems much intresting for me and also i think that it might have a good future ahead.
At the moment developers actively try to distribute information on the project and perform various works on promotion, therefore after the termination of these of work we also will get some news about the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

What is the progress for EngagementTokens? Is there any great news for the project which would really make a good future ahead? This project seems much intresting for me and also i think that it might have a good future ahead.

Actually the project is currently in the process of installing the latest innovations in which they are going to get involve into blockchain technology. By this strategy, they will meet their expectations on how this platform plays in the crypto community. As this project was introduced to give rewards to the publisher and creator who constitute an interesting article in the advertising industry.

Well, I hope that innovations can really be an interesting one because competition in the market is really hard. With so many ICOs that has also good features and innovations, I think the team will do more efforts to attract more people to support their paltform.
Innovations and upgrade on the existing features is really necessary for a project to stand out if it is a bit late in the competition. I hope they serve they're users with these features so they are attracted towards the project!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

It seems to me that it does not matter how many projects with a similar idea will be. it is important to know how active the team is developing the idea, how many features are in this similar idea. I do not think that an already existing idea on the market is an indicator of not professionalism of project staff.
Yes, even with existing projects similar to this one, the only thing that will prove this is something that will really help people using this one is the consistency and reliability of its features that will surely make it more successful than the others.
orbitalcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

Operating for about 4 years is great for that kind of projects, since the success is highly linked to how big the community of publishers & creators.

Wish best of luck, will follow this project to see what will happend.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Yes, Engagement Token is really a good chance for any investor from small to big want to earn more profit at advertising network can join. I believe they will choosing Engagement when have decision to publish their idea.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

I can understand the publisher/advertiser model, but it seems that tokens are used to reward users as well by the publishers. Does this mean if ordinary people engage on the platform/websites and view the adverts and interact with the adverts they get rewarded with Engagement tokens? If this is the case how will those users get their tokens and how do they give their address to the publishers to get their tokens? Also, how will users know that an advert will generate engagement tokens for them and distinguish an engagement ad from a non-engagement ad?

Hey JC, appreciate the question and interest! Publishers will receive a certain amount of EGT when they sign up with the engagement platform. They are free to distribute this EGT to reward users who deliver engagement on their content. It is not just/necessarily ads that allows the rewards, it could be, but the engagement platform is built to reward users for leaving comments and participating in discussions.

Only registered users of EGT will receive rewards for their engagements. Users will be able to set their wallet address to their platform account. This is also the way to withdraw from or transfer to the engagement platform. As for ads, I think you might be confusing BAT with EGT. However, ordinary visitors don't see a difference between ads, the ads are placed on the places where the action is - resulting in higher click-through-rates for advertisers (you can read more about this in the whitepaper, or if you'd like to learn more feel free to ask specific questions).

Advertisers also can use EGTs to advertise through promoted comments and promoted headlines ad units on publishers - when they do that publishers get their EGTs that they then can redistribute part to contributing users - closing the loop. As for exchanges, several community members are already putting effort in this, however I cannot comment on secondary markets from team's perspection.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you think it will negatively affect the project that users that want to earn EGT must first register? Lots of people from fhe public that will engage will not even know about crypto?

As you can see there is already plenty of users (4,400,000+) currently. Marketing is a continuous activity and will surely help growing the amount of users on the Engagement Platform. There definitely is plenty of room to grow the user base and team looks forward to the road ahead! I will inform you when/if I receive a comment from the team regarding the negative effect it may have. The platform is very user-friendly! But, as said I'll get back to you with a reply from the team Smiley

Engagement platform is not an idea, but an existing technology and sustainable community of users, publishers and advertisers. So, I believe that the project will continue to develop and will be successful in the future.

That is true, engagement platform gives an advantages and for sure many investors will invest because of what it brings to the community. Base of what we have knew that it is publishers and advertisement a sustainable project we can easily determine that it would be productive as the process go on because it is still developing for the success.

You have a point on that mate. Basically, every project want a great amount of profit and to have many investors to support their project. Engagement platform is somehow common here in crypto currency world, maybe the team may doing some innovations. I'm just hoping the team may be competitive enough among other projects.
I think information on the project will be able to extend as much as possible those who are engaged in writing articles as it will be in his interests that have learned about the project and it was successful.
Right! If there is a user who maintains his blog and writes articles like this, it would be nice if he contacted the administration and invited them to write an article about the project. So exactly more users can join!

This is a great suggestion, thank you! I will share it with the team Smiley

It seems to me that it does not matter how many projects with a similar idea will be. it is important to know how active the team is developing the idea, how many features are in this similar idea. I do not think that an already existing idea on the market is an indicator of not professionalism of project staff.

Right, as you can tell there is plenty of competitors in the field & development is extremely important here. A big difference with many projects is that EGT does not simply have a whitepaper, but already a working product that has proven itself and is already used for daily services (http://solidopinion.com). The Engagement Tokens will be a great add-on, being the fuel for sustainable transformation in online publishing. Publishers and participants earn the tokens by creating interesting content. Advertisers buy tokens to place their ads where the action is. This part is definitely unique and feel free to join us on Telegram to get in touch with the team! https://t.me/EngagementTokenOfficial, I'm sure they would happily explain you more!

Hi everyone, I have received a reply from the team and would like to update you: As I mentioned Engagement Token already has over 4,400,000 registered users and many partners. These users have used the system to earn points and these points will be converted to EGTs (from the reserve) once everything is running. These may be people who have never been involved in blockchain to date, meaning millions of people will be exposed to the advantages blockchain has to offer to them.

Now I can feel a next question coming: 'Do they know how to convert their tokens/how to use blockchain?'. Right, we’re going to have to do some education about it. That’s gonna be possible through a widget - Engagement Platform will provide hints and tips to gradually teach people about what EGT is and how you can earn it and use it (for example sell your tokens to advertisers, who will then use them to buy ads). I hope this builds on my earlier reply and gives you good insight in your question.

Great! From now on, we can expect more investors are coming in because HappyMod is ready to serve you with his/her great answer and explanation!

Thank you JuggSlash, happy to help!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

Even though there are a lot of competitors they want to build platform at least it can provide service to some companies. So team are very hard working and we should not pass the great company and more over TaaS coin is supporting this project.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Advertisers and publishers of content may interact directly with ENGAGEMENTTOKEN, or all of their information will be encrypted and secure.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

Even though there are a lot of competitors they want to build platform at least it can provide service to some companies. So team are very hard working and we should not pass the great company and more over TaaS coin is supporting this project.
In a world like this, wherein a crypto currency community runs is a place where we cannot easily avoid competitors. And now through this project, the EngagementToken, we can clearly see that the team is really doing the best they could for the success of this project. The team is really keep striv8ng for much further developments of this project. I am glad that my trust ansd support to the EngagementToken will not be put into waste because this kind of project is the one that deserves full sypoort to keep going.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Actually the project is currently in the process of installing the latest innovations in which they are going to get involve into blockchain technology. By this strategy, they will meet their expectations on how this platform plays in the crypto community. As this project was introduced to give rewards to the publisher and creator who constitute an interesting article in the advertising industry.

Well, I hope that innovations can really be an interesting one because competition in the market is really hard. With so many ICOs that has also good features and innovations, I think the team will do more efforts to attract more people to support their paltform.

Yes, many ICOs are in the market right now and they are completely competing in the same objectives and goals. May the team who established this project extent their hardworks to be fully recognize by the public and into the investors as well. It will be pleasant that the team will increase their resources to gain the support of the people.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

The competition in the market of tokens is now very large. And the team is trying with a superfluous effort to highlight the project. I hope that the ICO project will be successful and the team will collect enough funds for further work on the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

In a world like this, wherein a crypto currency community runs is a place where we cannot easily avoid competitors. And now through this project, the EngagementToken, we can clearly see that the team is really doing the best they could for the success of this project. The team is really keep striv8ng for much further developments of this project. I am glad that my trust ansd support to the EngagementToken will not be put into waste because this kind of project is the one that deserves full sypoort to keep going.

I agree, competition here in crypto currency world is so high as many users trying to be competitive enough to each other. I appreciate on this project that Engagement Tokens reward user interactions on the Platform, enabling publishers to qualify and quantify all user engagements. I also admire that the team doing their best to make this project possible to happen in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO, I accidently have an issues related to the connection to a new website, and I don't know why.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

The competition in the market of tokens is now very large. And the team is trying with a superfluous effort to highlight the project. I hope that the ICO project will be successful and the team will collect enough funds for further work on the project.
I think the EngagementToken project has absolutely every chance of becoming a successful project. One of the important components is advertising, I hope the team remembers about this and will actively develop its advertising campaign.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

In few months we will see the result of thier ico bud, at this moment we can see that they have made a good advertising campaign and hopefully they will be able to get enough sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: