Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbes: Bitcoin to $35000 Bitcoin: The Harder The Fall, The Higher The Rise  (Read 225 times)
Daydream 61 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

have fun reading and have fun while investing. I also think that the course this year will rise even better

Bitcoin: The Harder The Fall, The Higher The Rise: $35K By Q4

https://bit.ly/2IJ5t9n  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

Bitcoin has had a very difficult year so far characterized by dips in valuation, The fore mentioned value is attainable considering the potential BTC has but it will take sometime to get there.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

the whales will come. More and more good news can be read today. that makes great hope for everyone. some rich want to invest in bitcoin as well and the eu should also promote crypto. you can read this in the www
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

that would be nice. until then i can buy cheap coins. would be great if that really happens.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Bitcoin has had a very difficult year so far characterized by dips in valuation, The fore mentioned value is attainable considering the potential BTC has but it will take sometime to get there.

Correct, although we have been struggling in the last 3 to 4 months because of government hard stance against crypto and too many FUD popping everyday like mushrooms, it would still make sense that bitcoin can recover and bounce back.

But as far as $35K, I don't know if that is possible this year, it's like 5x or 6x of the current price so that is huge amount of money to get into the ecosystem. We need fresh blood to pump the market, but it seems that most of them are just mum and decided to wait it out before investing. But let's see.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

I see this happening too. As far as I have known, the price of Bitcoin at the end of each year usually exceeds the previous year. The people who are investing now are wise because they will reap greatly. Bitcoin is definitely coming back up and bigger.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

There's a lot to suggest that the crypto market could and should move in an upward trend once a true bottom has been found (It's still too early to say 6k is that bottom) but it's unlikely that the price will surge like it did last year. People will be weary now and new money would not flow in so easily as people are better educated now as to what bitcoin is.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

I do believe that once BTC begins to gain momentum it will keep going up and up gaining momentum as people FOMO in. So 35k by Q4 isn’t wildly unreasonable

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Indeed i agree with that although the price is struggling to get up because of government pressure and some FUDs popping up everyday i do believe the 6k isn't the bottom of the dip although the 7k-6k has a the strong support but i don't think it won't hold it any longer but when it reach the bottom i will rise again although it will not fast unlike happened on 2017
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

Yet another speculator publishing a bullish article amidst the current downtrend, I'm all for optimism but I think this one is a bit overoptimistic for my taste. I find it funny how these traditional markets experts believe that they can predict future price movements in the cryptocurrency, the author even went as far as to predict an exact price ($35.000), which I think is a number that we won't see in a very long time given the current price and how massive the increase would be in just 8 months. Even if we get some kind of a trigger that can make the price skyrocket and starts a new bull run, 35k still sounds far-fetched to me.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

As if Forbes is one the best news source for crypto.  Undecided

Remember that Forbes also has shills that promote some random ICO and as a result those ICOs can freely make use of the Forbes logo on their sites as something like a "badge" of approval! That's just basically it. Wake up people, don't fall into the FUD or Shills. Make your own research and base your decisions on that. A well-known news source doesn't mean they are right nor trustworthy.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will get anywhere close to $35,000 this year. There have been years where Bitcoin doesn't see any growth, and ends in the red compared to the year before. It does not necessarily mean it's doomed, but sometimes trends take more than just a few months to iron out. I think 2019-2020 will be the years when crypto really shines.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

I thought the article was pretty well done and realistic. We saw BTC at 20K late last year, so 35K is not unreasonable. One element the author seems to be missing, however, is the possibility that an altcoin could replace BTC as the top cryptocurrency. Any cryptocurrency investor needs to be looking out for that eventuality. Even with the Lightning Network, BTC simply is not at the top of what's possible with the technology. In fact, BTC is a downright dinosaur already. There are other coins that have better blockchain technology, and when they also are able to be easily used by non technical people and integrate more seamlessly with traditional financial institutions, then BTC won't know what hit it.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

I thought the article was pretty well done and realistic. We saw BTC at 20K late last year, so 35K is not unreasonable. One element the author seems to be missing, however, is the possibility that an altcoin could replace BTC as the top cryptocurrency. Any cryptocurrency investor needs to be looking out for that eventuality. Even with the Lightning Network, BTC simply is not at the top of what's possible with the technology. In fact, BTC is a downright dinosaur already. There are other coins that have better blockchain technology, and when they also are able to be easily used by non technical people and integrate more seamlessly with traditional financial institutions, then BTC won't know what hit it.

It's too soon for that to happen. Much too soon. Look how the market reacts to bitcoin's problems. When BTC goes down, the altcoins tank even more. People have already noticed that the less real merchant adoption the coin has the more it tanks in the bear market. XRP went down like a rock, LTC too, but the real "winners" were the foked shitcoins like BTG. It used to be worth 400 USD, even 500 on some exchanges, now it's at 50. That's 10% of its ATH, while the rest is holding somewhere around 30% of ATH.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

nice to have some positive news to read, been alot of trashtalking about cryptos in general the last couple of months , have a feeling april will turn out to be a realy good month for cryptos, seeing alot of altcoins taking off even when bitcoin been in the 6000-7000 range for a week now.
sindikat

Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

I do not believe that the lightning system can solve the problem of bitcoin transaction speed and price. It seems to me that scalability is a better solution. But that's only part of the problem. It seems to me that the main problem of bitcoin will be the fight against the government's attempts to regulate the cryptocurrency market. This can significantly reduce the interest of large capital in cryptocurrency.
eminemcookie

Merit: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

I do not believe that the lightning system can solve the problem of bitcoin transaction speed and price. It seems to me that scalability is a better solution. But that's only part of the problem. It seems to me that the main problem of bitcoin will be the fight against the government's attempts to regulate the cryptocurrency market. This can significantly reduce the interest of large capital in cryptocurrency.

LN is a solution to scalability issues. Scalability isn't a solution, it is the problem. If there is further regulation of cryptocurrency like has been proposed and suggested then we would likely see this make large institutional capital more likely to enter the market as they are better protected and are investing in to something more legitimate.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

once people realise these bullshit ico erc20 crap tokens are all the rest of the dreams and talk alts are done the flight back to btc will be quite huge.

you could see btc dominace levels back to 80 percent plus.

Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

its very rest assuring when you see major companies like this instilling confidence in investors about bitcoin.
$35000 sounds like a nice number, I agree, but how realistic is it?
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Do the speculation may be but not too excessive. In trade and investment, reversing the trend of price movement is not as easy as turning a plate when eating because it takes several factors that make the trend turn around. I am glad Forbes say so because it can create the suppressing influence of the various FUDs that circulate lately about crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: