Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7204 times)
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe she has changed life. It greatly simplifies human life, and this is our life. All new technologies come to life for ease, and the cryptocurrency with it also cope. It simply makes life easier

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

The very technology of blockchain, underlying them, will certainly greatly affect the world for the better. But, it seems to me, in a short time the currencies themselves, as a speculative instrument, will die out.

Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

The very technology of blockchain, underlying them, will certainly greatly affect the world for the better. But, it seems to me, in a short time the currencies themselves, as a speculative instrument, will die out.
I think they will changes and will be like a new tool for the international payments.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

I am 100% sure that crypto currencies will change the world in a possitive direction, because as long as we use the money from the government that is styled to rob the work and services from its citizens, we can hardly become more independent and bring the system to fall. People already did and do exchange products and services privately, but only very limited and local. With the crypto currencies we have now the possibility to do it worldwide.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Yes I believe in the future. Crypto currency will chance the world. The world of payment, transactions and deal in business world where virtual currency's involve. Itwill happen in more years to come from now.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

I do think so,because it give us much freedom to transact without any 3rd party like what the banks are doing,cryptocurrencies will change the meaning of transactions few years from now because it will be much easier for most of us to send or receive any currency around the world,transactions will be much easier and theres no one who can track you.
Exactly mate cryptocurrency nowadays is very famous and mostly everyone uses it,.and for many years to come i do beleive that it will change the world for the better.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

maybe not for now but of course on the future, nowadays many company have use blockchain technology whos pairing with crypto, so i think crypto have a better future and of course can change the world.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

I do believed it can change the world on how we are doing things more easily with the help of the blockchain technology? hell yes! cryptocurrencies should replace cash currencies or fiat currencies in the future,because of decentralized system and even these governments wont be able to control it,sometimes we need something new to resolve some existing problems.
Exactly everything must be change for some reasons to fix problems,.and si far cryptocurrency is is famous and many are using it for their everyday usage,i think it can change the world depends on how we use it.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I do believed it can change the world on how we are doing things more easily with the help of the blockchain technology? hell yes! cryptocurrencies should replace cash currencies or fiat currencies in the future,because of decentralized system and even these governments wont be able to control it,sometimes we need something new to resolve some existing problems.
Exactly everything must be change for some reasons to fix problems,.and si far cryptocurrency is is famous and many are using it for their everyday usage,i think it can change the world depends on how we use it.
I agree with the substitution of cash transaction currency, but it is impossible to replace fiat money. No country will choose one of these digital COINS as the legal tender of its own country. Like you said no one can control it.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Yes I think it is changing the world. Even more so, blockchain technology is changing the world. There are some really good projects out there with real life value that can help improve people's lives.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Why do think so?
I believe cryptocurrency will change the world in the future, because I think the presence of crypto will answer the challenge of technological advancement, because with the existence of cripto transactions will be more easy and efficient.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

It will indeed have a great impact specially when mode of payments are in digital money... It will make the people aware of digital world and let everyone hold cellphones and connect to internet. But that will just be in the future.
Top Dog Devs

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

I think right now we are still in the baby stages of it but I definitely believe it will impact the world in a significant way in the near future(1-5 years). Once we get sort of a standardized set of crypto's that businesses start to accept worldwide then it's game on. Let's take for example ETH if lets say a major play like Walmart or McDonald's decides they will accept it then a bunch of eyes will open up but at the same time the government will definitely have had some say in it. They have their pants in a bunch right now because first off it's "money" that they don't control, second it's "money" they cant tax as easily as paper money, and third I'm sure most of them are hoping this whole thing will just crash and go away since it's a mess trying to understand every facet of it before they can put any permanent regulations on it.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Do i believe that Crypto Currency will change the whole world. For me, yes because as you can see new generation is adopting high technologies were in most of the young generation can join Crypto community.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Crypto Currency in the future will create a revolution in the financial sector as well as currency by changing the whole payment habits of people. At the present time, people have shifted their cash payment habits to ATM cards, and in the future when cryptocurrencies develop, only one smartphone will be able to pay any purchases by crypto in anywhere in the world.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM by v3liana

Why do think so?
it does change the world. Its changes the way of payment, the new way of marketplace,  the technology blockchain that are usefull in many aspect.  There is a lot thing to be mentioned and there might be a lot more that i dont know but i do think crypto are stil under development so there is still many aspect that need to be adjusted and develop.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

Why do think so?
It is very possible to change the situation in the world today. Crypto is a medium that can be used to perform financial transactions easily, quickly and safely. Changes that must be felt in the financial sector because the current portion of transactions conducted by using crypto is getting bigger. If it continues to be consistent then it is not impossible that crypto can take an important role in the world's financial system and beat credit cards and paypal. Yes this is an extraordinary thing and will have a major impact on the conditions in the world.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

Crypto currency has already significantly changed our economy and our world, from the methods of investing to paying for purchases and using electronic devices.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Why do think so?
Yes, crypto changes the world.

First, crypto change the perspective of many people on currency.  Before, the only currency people accepted is flat because you can touch it and handle it and those flat intrinsic value depends on the economy of the country using it.  But through the introduction of crypto currency, this perspective start to change.  With the advancement of technology, many people believe that even crypto currency is a digital form of money, still it is valuable and has an intrinsic value even you cannot touch it.

Secondly, the way of earning from possessing cryptos.  Before, you can earn only in different currency around the world through exchange such as forex.  But through the presence of crypto currency, you can still earn even you just holding it and even not to engage in any trading.

Third, the way how people aims for one world currency.  Before, people are satisfied with different currency circulating around the world but through crypto, they seen a possibility the have a one world currency might make every place in the world much easier to transact with.

Lastly, the way how it changes many lives of people who earn from engaging from it.
ranoby

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Yes, I believe that crypto-currencies will change the world. But this is a long and thorny path for which it will take a lot of time, effort and faith

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: