Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMiners "Cloud Hashing" | $8.50 USD per GH/s!  (Read 23059 times)
zbits

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:47:35 PM

How can we or anyone else know they are shipping?

Found this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.140

Last reply was on Nov. 7th and no one has gotten a tracking number.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 01:50:02 PM

How can we or anyone else know they are shipping?

Found this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.140

Last reply was on Nov. 7th and no one has gotten a tracking number.

So far there has been no reason to suspect otherwise.  We have had many of communications with various staff members from their sales department and they have done nothing to make me suspect any worse than when I had ordered from BFL, yet here I am looking at my BFL units hashing away.

In addition.. As I've said before, if you go back a page or two.. There is a blockchain.info link with a wallet address.  All money that has been received for orders are saved.  No money will be lost, and if for some reason AM doesn't deliver, everyone will receive a refund.

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
Dorpsgek

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:00:33 PM

Guys, I went through the AdvanceMiners thread (company apparently supplying the miners) and I do not think they will deliver:

The above are e-mails sent back and forth between myself and AMT regarding my order placed on 2 October.
It is now 6 November, and though I've been told twice to expect shipment, this has not occurred. As of this morning, I still do not have a tracking number, nor has the company reached out to me to explain it's failure to do so. I would have been more willing to hang in a little longer if the company had communicated.

I would advise others to stay away until this company gets it's act together.

I believe AMT will be able to produce product based on what has been presented so far and based on Marto's vouching for them, but I also believe that they are far away from doing so.

My estimation is that you have a bunch of talented guys way in over their head with absolutely no idea as to how to properly run a business.

It bothers me that they can find time to bid on an auction elsewhere on this forum in an attempt to get more bitfury chips, but can't take the time to respond to customer requests, advise on late shipping, or keep their website updated aside from raising the prices. (see their forum post below)

Quote from: AMT_miners on November 04, 2013, 05:52:30 PM
Let's call the Auction over at 18:00, it was daylight savings yesterday and people could get confused.

http://news.discovery.com/human/life/dangers-of-daylight-savings-time-131103.htm

I filed with Paypal this morning and received a refund of my full purchase price. I hope others have better luck.

It is obvious that BTCMiner did not do any research prior to stating that he has no reason to suspect otherwise.

So far there has been no reason to suspect otherwise.  We have had many of communications with various staff members from their sales department and they have done nothing to make me suspect any worse than when I had ordered from BFL, yet here I am looking at my BFL units hashing away.

In addition.. As I've said before, if you go back a page or two.. There is a blockchain.info link with a wallet address.  All money that has been received for orders are saved.  No money will be lost, and if for some reason AM doesn't deliver, everyone will receive a refund.

Besides this, the style of writing of both OPs (Advanceminers and BTCMiner) seems quite similar to me. Which mean that OP got smarter and does not accept paypal anymore and you will not get a refund.

I will not put any BTC into this.

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 05:57:52 PM

Guys, I went through the AdvanceMiners thread (company apparently supplying the miners) and I do not think they will deliver:

The above are e-mails sent back and forth between myself and AMT regarding my order placed on 2 October.
It is now 6 November, and though I've been told twice to expect shipment, this has not occurred. As of this morning, I still do not have a tracking number, nor has the company reached out to me to explain it's failure to do so. I would have been more willing to hang in a little longer if the company had communicated.

I would advise others to stay away until this company gets it's act together.

I believe AMT will be able to produce product based on what has been presented so far and based on Marto's vouching for them, but I also believe that they are far away from doing so.

My estimation is that you have a bunch of talented guys way in over their head with absolutely no idea as to how to properly run a business.

It bothers me that they can find time to bid on an auction elsewhere on this forum in an attempt to get more bitfury chips, but can't take the time to respond to customer requests, advise on late shipping, or keep their website updated aside from raising the prices. (see their forum post below)

Quote from: AMT_miners on November 04, 2013, 05:52:30 PM
Let's call the Auction over at 18:00, it was daylight savings yesterday and people could get confused.

http://news.discovery.com/human/life/dangers-of-daylight-savings-time-131103.htm

I filed with Paypal this morning and received a refund of my full purchase price. I hope others have better luck.

It is obvious that BTCMiner did not do any research prior to stating that he has no reason to suspect otherwise.

So far there has been no reason to suspect otherwise.  We have had many of communications with various staff members from their sales department and they have done nothing to make me suspect any worse than when I had ordered from BFL, yet here I am looking at my BFL units hashing away.

Besides this, the style of writing of both OPs (Advanceminers and BTCMiner) seems quite similar to me. Which mean that OP got smarter and does not accept paypal anymore and you will not get a refund.

I will not put any BTC into this.

Really? My style of writing? I'm sorry if proper grammar is my style of writing... Wow.  Alright then, don't invest.  But I am stating here and now we're not affiliated with each other by any means what-so-ever other than the fact that I had purchased equipment through them.   It's quite rude to presume that we're the same people.  I might end up reporting this to moderation because I'm not about to have some sort of slander issue going on.

Best Regards,
BTCMiners

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:16:37 PM

I'm really tempted! I have a few doubts though:

1) What payment methods do you accept?
2) Can I resell my contract? Saying that cex.io is more expensive isn't the full story. cex is both rented mining and trading. I can sell my Gh/s when I feel I may incur in further losses or if I need quick cash. I can even use it primarly as a trading platform if I'm so inclined
3) What does "lifetime" really means? What happens if the particular device where my contract is running, malfunctions?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:20:37 PM

2) Can I resell my contract? Saying that cex.io is more expensive isn't the full story. cex is both rented mining and trading. I can sell my Gh/s when I feel I may incur in further losses or if I need quick cash. I can even use it primarly as a trading platform if I'm so inclined
3) What does "lifetime" really means? What happens if the particular device where my contract is running, malfunctions?
+1

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:12:13 PM

+1

1.) Payment methods as previously mentioned are through Coinbase.  I do not accept any other forms electronically due to the fact that there's a very high percentage rate of people doing chargebacks, on top of the fact PayPal has personally and permanently disabled my account due to the fact my account was in fact just dealing with Bitcoins.

Up in the air on Google Checkout.. need to be able to talk to someone from there on their stance on Bitcoins and buying and selling in regards to do with anything Bitcoin related before I approach that avenue.

2.) Yes, I suppose you could.  As of right now there is no "stock exchange" between the two, but since we gather information such as your email address to verify who owns the account we can always transfer accounts from seller to buyer pretty easily, simply changing the value in the database that handles the payout schedule to the BTC address.  That's a possibility in the future, we might consider opening a simple platform to sell/buy... (Cross that bridge when we get there, let's get this rolling first kinda deal.)

3.) The first 35TH/s is _literally_ lifetime.  Until the units burn out and are out of manufacture warranty they will run.  At in which point it's not worth mining because of the difficulty rate and such and selling them off is the better solution than we'll approach that when it happens.  35TH/s is just our start.  If 35TH/s is sold through fairly quickly then we will continue supply so long as the demand is there.

Hope that answers the questions.  Take care, hope to see you join us!

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:21:30 PM

Updated quantity remaining, 6 GH/s just purchased.

Dorpsgek

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:13:06 AM

You're right, maybe I shouldn't be presuming that.

But how do you feel about possible delivery issues with the miners?

To me it seems pretty obvious from the AdvanceMiners thread that they have not delivered any devices yet from the last batch and that people are using paypal buyer protection to get their money back.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:52:16 AM

You're right, maybe I shouldn't be presuming that.

But how do you feel about possible delivery issues with the miners?

To me it seems pretty obvious from the AdvanceMiners thread that they have not delivered any devices yet from the last batch and that people are using paypal buyer protection to get their money back.

Well, the account that is funded with BTC is openly accessible.  All BTC that has gone is is all accounted for.  SO in case they do not actually deliver, I'll be the one out of the BTC, not the buyers.
https://blockchain.info/address/11MUhhuJzJvaCm9apSN8tf8zDkMbn9AZt

All money is there.  Only deposits go in there and we're keeping record of every single transaction since Coinbase takes care of that for us, along with email addresses.  If we cannot reach someone by email we will wait (60) days for a response and send it back to their address that they paid with.

So, there really isn't any liability in terms of buyers as full refunds will be given in the chance that they in fact do not deliver. 

As for the presuming, everything is good in my books with you.  I just don't want to be tossed into a bad category with a possible bad situation as everyone is covered.  No one will be losing their money/BTC.

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:41:27 AM

Another 1 GH/s purchased.

BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:25:51 AM

I have have set aside 100 GH/s to the person who finds the next block with BTCMiners.net (on top of your payout of course..)

This fund is coming out of additional allocated hashing power that I have set aside from the 35 TH/s for prizes, promotions and contests.  You will win 100 GH/s for life by simply mining with us.

Hostname: http://stratum.btcminers.net:3334
Username: BTC Address
Password: Whatever

This is for stress testing the server for large hash rates.  I need to make sure everything is in order and this is a test run, prior to our launch date of throwing some major hashing power at the system.  There might be some bugs, but this is what it's for.  

Bring it on! Smiley

chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:25:18 PM

I have have set aside 100 GH/s to the person who finds the next block with BTCMiners.net (on top of your payout of course..)

This fund is coming out of additional allocated hashing power that I have set aside from the 35 TH/s for prizes, promotions and contests.  You will win 100 GH/s for life by simply mining with us.

This is for stress testing the server for large hash rates.  I need to make sure everything is in order and this is a test run, prior to our launch date of throwing some major hashing power at the system.  There might be some bugs, but this is what it's for.  

Bring it on! Smiley

Do you have an ETA to start mining? I Just want to put the # on the calc. Thanks in advance.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 01:43:06 AM

The information I have is that the units will ship end of November.  My personal internet has gone out so please excuse my absence until Monday.  All payments through coinbase have gone through fine.  Im responding with my phone and the network drops are being ran in the rented office space right now..  I'll be uploading pictures of the facility here soon once it's completed.  I'll try to check messages as often as possible but going through my phone makes it difficult to respond.  Will have some more updates come Monday.  I apologize about the inconvenience and so does Comcast... Ha.

Again, sorry for the lack of response but I'll be back very soon.  Please feel free to inbox questions and I'll do my best on responding to them.

bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:46:20 PM

Bring it on! Smiley

What the hell. I'll mine for the extra 100 GH/s.
bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:55:11 PM

Pointed my miner at your server. Is the site miner stats dynamically updating? Speed, shares, duration are not updating at all. How do we know the current progress level and pool speed?
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:23:50 PM

Pointed my miner at your server. Is the site miner stats dynamically updating? Speed, shares, duration are not updating at all. How do we know the current progress level and pool speed?

Progress will be updated Monday.  Pool is fine.  My personal connection got severed by a broken tree limb when I was working on stats.  Backend is working fine, however I was working on the front end and backend when this happened... Things will be back in order and back to being on schedule on Monday.  Sorry for the issues.

specgamer

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:30:41 PM

Hi, do you have a website like CEX.io or pyramining?  If you do, have like a cloud mining stock market, please show me, I am very interested in something like that for so cheap.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 01:57:06 AM

Hi, do you have a website like CEX.io or pyramining?  If you do, have like a cloud mining stock market, please show me, I am very interested in something like that for so cheap.

Right as of this very moment in time there is no stock market for buying or selling hashing rate, however that doesn't stop it from being able to take place.  We collect enough details about each purchase that we can verify buyers from Coinbase that there could simply be an open market system available.  We do plan on making a simple trading system available but we have other parts of the system to implement beforewe can entertain that idea.  But it is in the works.  I apologize if there are any grammatical errors as im unfortunately stuck using my phone until my internet service has been restored on Monday.

Thanks

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 02:22:45 AM

Right as of this very moment in time there is no stock market for buying or selling hashing rate, however that doesn't stop it from being able to take place.  We collect enough details about each purchase that we can verify buyers from Coinbase that there could simply be an open market system available.  We do plan on making a simple trading system available but we have other parts of the system to implement beforewe can entertain that idea.  But it is in the works.  I apologize if there are any grammatical errors as im unfortunately stuck using my phone until my internet service has been restored on Monday.

Thanks

Hi, I am also interested in this.  I have already a few GH/s on CEX.io, as well as 3 BTC deposits on pyramining.  I was wondering, do you have any customers right now, who can provide their testimonials?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: