Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMiners "Cloud Hashing" | $8.50 USD per GH/s!  (Read 23054 times)
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:58:25 PM

I bought another 25Ghz Wink  So then I'll be up to 50Ghz purchased matched to 100 Ghz.

In regards to the refund, I would agree that if it's not shipped by mid-December we should look at refunds.

Thanks,
Paul
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:05:45 PM

I bought another 25Ghz Wink  So then I'll be up to 50Ghz purchased matched to 100 Ghz.

In regards to the refund, I would agree that if it's not shipped by mid-December we should look at refunds.

Thanks,
Paul

Got it, added to list and got one person on the mid-December idea.  Any other people who have ordered, would you like to chime in on this as well?

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:09:43 PM

Got it, added to list and got one person on the mid-December idea.  Any other people who have ordered, would you like to chime in on this as well?
Yep! I purchased 1GH a few days ago and Mid-December sounds like a good time to me if the equipment doesn't come.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:12:28 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 11:58:00 PM by BTCMiners.net

Got it, added to list and got one person on the mid-December idea.  Any other people who have ordered, would you like to chime in on this as well?
Yep! I purchased 1GH a few days ago and Mid-December sounds like a good time to me if the equipment doesn't come.

Alright, so.. here soon, unless I hear from more people I'll start sending out an email mid-week this week to everyone who has ordered to let them know the planned refund is in mid-December if the units do not show.  Still would like a few others inputs as well.

3 2 spots left for 1:1 match!

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:10:55 AM

Mid -dec is good with me as well. Pre-orders rarely seem to happen on time with mining hardware. Want to give it a chance but want to cut my losses and move on with out months of it's cooming soon really.

This is not a rant on BTCMiners you can't just make the hardware appear out of thin air. (if you could you would not be selling here Tongue

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:17:43 AM

I'm honestly interested in waiting longer, up to February 2014. Or at least let's keep looking at difficulty increases for a more informed opinion in the near future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
neiq

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:18:47 AM

I've never seen a company deliver on time so Mid December works for me as well. Roll Eyes BUT  Roll Eyes since you already paid for the hardware with your own cash. What do you think about giving us the option to cash out in Mid December or staying in for the long haul with you. As long as I get the same BTC I put in it's just like a savings account in my opinion. As this was just BTC i was going to hold on to anyway. What do you guys think ?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:24:32 AM

I've never seen a company deliver on time so Mid December works for me as well. Roll Eyes BUT  Roll Eyes since you already paid for the hardware with your own cash. What do you think about giving us the option to cash out in Mid December or staying in for the long haul with you. As long as I get the same BTC I put in it's just like a savings account in my opinion. As this was just BTC i was going to hold on to anyway. What do you guys think ?
Oh, indeed. Then I don't see why btcminers.net should hold all the risk. Even if it delays, we may get lucky and the equipment remains profitable to operate for a very long time.

I want to commit my word and hold my part of the risk. Even if it delays, this is a much better deal than the BFL Japaleno I almost pre-ordered  Tongue

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:03:45 AM

Any word on google? I want to buy 5GH/s.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 05:48:37 AM

I'm very open on the subject of refunds.  Quite possible I'll be adding a poll to the topic soon and updating original post to plan ahead for "Plan B" to be on the safe side.  So here within a few days I would expect to have something up just in case.

I'll be adding to the site tomorrow to help keep current information up to date.  Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish this with my phone. If not then Monday for sure.

Google checkout is still unknown.  I think the stance on most accounts with banking systems and merchant accounts are trying to distance themselves from Bitcoins presently.

Though I would imagine some people on the boards still trade, but you'd have to post and ask.

funktrust

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:44:22 AM

To be honest, the OP is trying everything he can to abide by his terms as it's in the hands of the hardware supplier. I just hope he gets his hardware by the time he was promised. If all goes well and the hardware turns up in a few days/weeks there would be some serious pool speed happening and we all would be benefiting from it. I just hope all goes well.

Do you mind me asking when you placed the order?
Haiyan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:36:17 AM

I agree with the return of funds on request in mid December.  I suspect what's likely to happen will be the equipment will trickle in, piece by piece.  If that's the case how will you handle the process of deciding who gets to start mining at what point?
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:22:07 PM

To be honest, the OP is trying everything he can to abide by his terms as it's in the hands of the hardware supplier. I just hope he gets his hardware by the time he was promised. If all goes well and the hardware turns up in a few days/weeks there would be some serious pool speed happening and we all would be benefiting from it. I just hope all goes well.

Do you mind me asking when you placed the order?

I'm hoping for the best as well.  Once I get my net turned back on, at some point on Monday, I'll be able to continue to give more specifics.  The purchase date was October 7th, it was probably a batch of its own.  Unless it does of course, trickle in as mentioned below.

I agree with the return of funds on request in mid December.  I suspect what's likely to happen will be the equipment will trickle in, piece by piece.  If that's the case how will you handle the process of deciding who gets to start mining at what point?

I'll be adding a poll along with giving support email on Monday.  There were multiple variables of this that I wouldn't say I overlooked... But more surprised me I should say.

A.) When I initially ordered email contacts were great, good follow through with AMT on returning messages.
B.) Natural Disaster - Who saw that coming..
C.) I got pretty ill immediately afterwards.. though things are getting better, half way through antibiotics.. 1 week left. Wink
D.) Sales have greatly surpassed what I had initially thought it would be capable of.  I expected a few members to be on board with us, just not quite as many 'heavy investors' which I'm truly grateful for everyone down from the 1 GH/s to 1 TH/s sales.  Truly an honor to have gained your trust!  

In terms of allocation.  It's really going to be hard to say without knowing what we'll have to work with.  Since there's no number figure to work with right now and their last email states shipment starts end of November there's really no way to for me to calculate exactly what.

I do have a few ideas however, split the hashing equally.  For instance.. let's say we only get .. 5x 1.2 TH miners, so for simple that that is 6 TH/s.  We end up selling 12 TH/s by the time the equipment arrives.  We could split everyone in 1/2 until the next order comes and cut off sales until then.

Another idea would be, taking the approach of First in First out.  I know I'm 'borrowing' that approach from previous companies and it has worked, but also made a lot of people mad.  That's another subject I'm open to discussion with as well.

The main thing that is important first and foremost is that everyone who has invested if things go south get their money back.  I'm not talking how much in USD, your BTC amount invested. (Minus, the miners fee.)

Haiyan

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:36:30 PM

Let's say you have orders for 20TH and 10TH arrives with the first hardware delivery.  

Instead of an even split, could you fill the orders proportional to the hashing power that was purchased?  In other words, I purchase 1TH (5% of this example).  That means I would get 500GH up and running with the first shipment.  That seems more equitable than an even split in regards to the people who purchased large orders.

Should be an interesting week! Huh
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 12:43:05 PM

Let's say you have orders for 20TH and 10TH arrives with the first hardware delivery.  

Instead of an even split, could you fill the orders proportional to the hashing power that was purchased?  In other words, I purchase 1TH (5% of this example).  That means I would get 500GH up and running with the first shipment.  That seems more equitable than an even split in regards to the people who purchased large orders.

Should be an interesting week! Huh

That was my first suggestion actually, "I do have a few ideas however, split the hashing equally.  For instance.. let's say we only get .. 5x 1.2 TH miners, so for simple that that is 6 TH/s.  We end up selling 12 TH/s by the time the equipment arrives.  We could split everyone in 1/2 until the next order comes and cut off sales until then."

You definitely worded it better than myself; though I am on a phone too so please do excuse bad grammar and poor sentence structure.  It's very time consuming to reply on a phone! Smiley

But that was where I was getting at with the quoted sentence was that the orders would be proportionally filled until new miners come in to fill up the original order and then new pre-orders could then take place.  If we end up getting less than we sold out, new orders would either be postponed or they would be on 'backorder' or 'pre-order' for upcoming shipments and fulfilled the same way.

hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:11:34 PM

hmmm so website hasnt been updated yet after weeks?

anyway is there any other way to purchase the gh not using bitcoin? as of now i used to buy the coins from btcquick but they seems to have a problem restocking it

pm me if you would like to discuss about different payment further. thanks
callingshotgun

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:02:26 PM

PM'd you with confirmation code.  Signed up for 25 gh Smiley
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 05:38:27 PM

hmmm so website hasnt been updated yet after weeks?

anyway is there any other way to purchase the gh not using bitcoin? as of now i used to buy the coins from btcquick but they seems to have a problem restocking it

pm me if you would like to discuss about different payment further. thanks

Website hasn't been able to be worked on.  Again, it's been covered many of times feel free to read through the last about 9 pages... I'm working from my phone until tomorrow. 

Again as well with Bitcoins.  Please feel free to read through the entire topic.  PayPal, no go.  Google, unknown, but more than likely a no go.  Reason? Probably Silk Road.

It's going to be hard enough for me already to get these coins OUT let alone get money in for Bitcoin related items.  I live by the mercy of merchant accounts and banks too and those two systems can charge back. Wink

PM'd you with confirmation code.  Signed up for 25 gh Smiley

Got you! Sent you a PM.  Looks like I missed you somehow, but you were still already inputted in the list.  Maybe it didn't send or something happened.  But PM sent! Smiley

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:04:18 PM

Any update on the machines? The end of November is coming close...

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 07:05:34 PM

Any update on the machines? The end of November is coming close...

It's Saturday, no I do not.  Sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: