Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMiners "Cloud Hashing" | $8.50 USD per GH/s!  (Read 23054 times)
agath

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:04:42 AM

Here you can see the TXID of the first "little" loan that was paid back. It's the one mentioned on the trust/feedback in the profile. It went to the same address as the two others.

65d5f1a8e71dd4f61d5ec02a32637b6d2c98884247b3d51a9c74f6a5d7bbd16c

Are there still any doubts that I am a liar??
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:04:57 AM

Hi, Agath. I tend to believe you since I know you are well known in the freenode and I knew you name in Labcoin thread. Moreover, it is quite suspicious to me that BTCMiners.net kept extending his 1:1 offer even when BTC's price kept shooting up. It seems he wants BTC desperately.

That said, I am curious why you lent him 31.5 BTC (not a small amount) in the first place. The interest 0.5 BTC (less than 2%) is not so attractive in my opinion. Did he give you any collateral? I doubt you will just choose to trust him because the tiny trade before.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 04:06:41 AM

Well, those are two transactions anyone could find and place... Figured this crap would come sooner or later dealing with someone who's trying to get nearly all the Bitcoins that have been collected. 

It's pre-Thanksgiving.  Have a drink and I'll wait to see the proof outside of two transactions ids..

Could you explain this?  I find your attitude regarding an alleged loan to be both unprofessional and curt. 
I
Please tell us why this man is accusing you of not repaying a loan.

It's typical someone is going to try to exploit a situation.  Someone who threatens me and posting things that everyone has already heard about the ongoing situation of my internet issues, etc.. Well that's not news.

Anyone can go find any transaction and claim so and so did these transactions.  Right now I have one person who claims I conveniently owe the same amount of BTC that had been accrued from the sales thus far.

Though it may be unprofessional.  Have a drink and relax.  There's no proof, none.  

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:08:26 AM

Hi, Agath. I tend to believe you since I know you are well known in the freenode and I knew you name in Labcoin thread. Moreover, it is quite suspicious to me that BTCMiners.net kept extending his 1:1 offer even when BTC's price kept shooting up. It seems he wants BTC desperately.

That said, I am curious why you lend him 31.5 BTC (not a small amount) in the first place. The interest 0.5 BTC (less than 2%) is not so attractive in my opinion. Did he give you any collateral? I doubt you will just choose to trust him because the tiny trade before.

Read the logs. He convinced me that he was a good guy, and I tend to help people. Who knows me can confirm it. I don't want to abuse and earn on honest people, I didn't do it for business, I just did it as a favor. And I have been burnt. I am so disgusted, and I am angry with myself for trusting people too much.
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:11:11 AM

It's typical someone is going to try to exploit a situation.  Someone who threatens me and posting things that everyone has already heard about the ongoing situation of my internet issues, etc.. Well that's not news.

Anyone can go find any transaction and claim so and so did these transactions.  Right now I have one person who claims I conveniently owe the same amount of BTC that had been accrued from the sales thus far.

Though it may be unprofessional.  Have a drink and relax.  There's no proof, none.  

I really hope that Theymos could find the time to read my message, disclose all the PM with your bullshits, and show what kind of person are you. It really hurts me, not only for the financial loss, but also for your attitude, after I tried to help you.

I don't get free money, I worked hard to earn it, and you stole it. It's really sad that you also are trying to negate the evidence. If you don't apologize, I will really do everything in my power to make you realize what kind of mistake you are making.
BTCMiners.net (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 04:17:48 AM

I really hope that Theymos could find the time to read my message, disclose all the PM with your bullshits, and show what kind of person are you. It really hurts me, not only for the financial loss, but also for your attitude, after I tried to help you.

I don't get free money, I worked hard to earn it, and you stole it. It's really sad that you also are trying to negate the evidence. If you don't apologize, I will really do everything in my power to make you realize what kind of mistake you are making.

Well, until then..  I'm not going to feed into this anymore. 

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:25:21 AM

Evidences:

1 - the two payments went to the same address as the first loan.
2 - I can't fake all the chat logs and the PM and everything.
3 - Hope that Theymos can do something to enforce the proofs.
4 - In his profile/feedback, he admitted to have received the loan and that he paid me back.
5 - I can sign a message with my private keys to show that I own the address where he sent the payment back.
6 - I can sign a message with my private keys of the bitcoins sent to him.
7 - Everybody who knows me, knows that I am serious.

All coincidences? Do you think I would throw away my reputation with such a silly method? You are really gullible if you think you can come out of this situation just by saying I am a liar.
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:30:22 AM

If you were smarter, you should have tried to make a plan to give my money back. When it will be stated that you are guilty, you will have your reputation ruined. Instead of explaining/apologizing/reasoning on it and find a way to solve the situation in a smart way, you took the wrong path. Now it's clear that you are a scammer after claiming that what I say it is a fake.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:36:47 AM

That said, I am curious why you lend him 31.5 BTC (not a small amount) in the first place. The interest 0.5 BTC (less than 2%) is not so attractive in my opinion. Did he give you any collateral? I doubt you will just choose to trust him because the tiny trade before.

Read the logs. He convinced me that he was a good guy, and I tend to help people. Who knows me can confirm it. I don't want to abuse and earn on honest people, I didn't do it for business, I just did it as a favor. And I have been burnt. I am so disgusted, and I am angry with myself for trusting people too much.
Yes, after reading all the logs and now I think all these happened because the BTC price increased 10 times during this period. The friendship may worth $3.15K to him, but apparently things changed when it is $31.5K now.

Actually,  I think Theymos does not need to make PMs public. He just need to confirm that the part you chose to disclose is genuine, and that will be enough.

To the future potential buyers of this 'Cloud Hashing' contract, be CAREFUL if something is too good to be true. Please stop risking your money before all these things are settled.
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:42:21 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 04:56:09 AM by agath

Yes, after reading all the logs and now I think all these happened because the BTC price increased 10 times during this period. The friendship may worth $3.15K to him, but apparently things changed when it is $31.5K now.

Before giving that money, I asked him twice if he was sure, because the value was going to increase. Beside this, I think I am reasonable. If he didn't want to scam me, he would have respected the deal, and pay me back week by week. If the value changed so much, he could just have told me, maybe we could have found a deal to repay less than 32BTC (even if it would have been a loss for me). Unfortunately I didn't see even just one satoshi, and he called me a liar.
agath

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:48:10 AM

I am adding a quote of his messages, in case he thinks about deleting or editing them:

Well, those are two transactions anyone could find and place... Figured this crap would come sooner or later dealing with someone who's trying to get nearly all the Bitcoins that have been collected. 

It's pre-Thanksgiving.  Have a drink and I'll wait to see the proof outside of two transactions ids..

He wrote from the email: douggibby.phone@gmail.com

He is Douglas K. Gibson
610 Baronne st.
Lebanon, IN 46052

Okay, have fun with whomever that is..

Evidence sir, evidence.

Could you explain this?  I find your attitude regarding an alleged loan to be both unprofessional and curt. 
I
Please tell us why this man is accusing you of not repaying a loan.

Proc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:57:40 AM

It's sad, I asked for a refund a week ago and I was given a positive response, but the decision to issue each time delayed due to problems with the Internet.

And now started moving and separation of all funds invested by people to different addresses:

The BTC has been moved from wallet to wallet.  Will be posting new wallet information soon.

I just don't want to keep all funds in one place for too long.

Edit: NEW ADDRESS

1PLsMpEZ2Z9W4f84W4DiwYYc6Fm5TFivRo
https://blockchain.info/address/1PLsMpEZ2Z9W4f84W4DiwYYc6Fm5TFivRo
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:19:24 PM

Well this has gone downhill rapidly.  I don't pretend to know what the real deal here is.  What I do know is there's a lot of BTC tied up either way and some of it (not a huge chunk but enough) is mine.  Yesterday all I worried about was that the vendor would not deliver.  Exhausting.
Khoder

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:16:46 PM

Hmmm... I went out today and got myself some pretty little BTC's, actually only half a pretty little BTC. 4 kids and a wife doesnt allow me to go crazy Smiley I was so excited! And the plan was to buy some shares.

Ive already been burnt 5 bitcoins a few weeks ago by another scammer and I surely dont want to be stung again. Im already in the red as it is. These 2 1/2 or so months of mining havent been very favourable to me, and now I think I may just sit on this .5BTC and keep it warm until I feel a little more confident to part away with them. Hey you never know, my ass may help it grow. Or some kind people out there may want to donate to make it a nice full bitcoin? Smiley Hint Hint. Just kidding

agath - I feel for you mate. I lost 5. You lost 31. I couldnt imagine how pissed off you would be! Hope it works out dude.

RAVENCROW

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:04:34 PM

..I still got the taste of labcoin in my mouth ::hides::

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:00:57 PM

Hoping for some form of update?
Two9A

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:28:40 PM

The only update is that I have 23mBTC or so tied up with this little scheme. Not much, I know, but it was half my wallet at the time.

It'd be nice to get that back, but evidently that's not happening.
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:52:50 PM

The only update is that I have 23mBTC or so tied up with this little scheme. Not much, I know, but it was half my wallet at the time.

It'd be nice to get that back, but evidently that's not happening.

Know how you feel invested all I had at time, if this goes pear shaped this may be the end on my bit coin adventure
RoboCoder

Activity: 388

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:09:03 PM

It's sad, I asked for a refund a week ago and I was given a positive response, but the decision to issue each time delayed due to problems with the Internet.

And now started moving and separation of all funds invested by people to different addresses:

The BTC has been moved from wallet to wallet.  Will be posting new wallet information soon.

I just don't want to keep all funds in one place for too long.

Edit: NEW ADDRESS

1PLsMpEZ2Z9W4f84W4DiwYYc6Fm5TFivRo
https://blockchain.info/address/1PLsMpEZ2Z9W4f84W4DiwYYc6Fm5TFivRo

I asked for a refund earlier today when he was online, did not receive a response.  Just made a second request.  Will let everyone know if i am successful.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 01:30:59 AM

Do remember that today is a US holiday.

Tomorrow is another matter

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: