Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED FOR NOW] ~ Digiwage (WAGE) Signature Campaign ~  (Read 3131 times)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Bitcointalk Name:  InvestICO2L
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1200066
Digiwage Address: DCum9s8wmqJvgpWtUvei6otUGsVqvvmDEF

Hope you have still accepted Full Member Smiley
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Bitcointalk Name: meldrio1
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1075458
Digiwage Address: DDZVdZFVuKxVTVGE7zji4bjGxqzj8q7Mwy

JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Payment SENT

Accepted

Good news everyone. Dev told me that we will extend this campaign for 1 more month and will re-evaluate its continuation after that.  Grin
Lot of slots still open.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:42 AM

Payment SENT

Accepted

Good news everyone. Dev told me that we will extend this campaign for 1 more month and will re-evaluate its continuation after that.  Grin
Lot of slots still open.

I can confirm that payment was received, thank you.  I'm happy to hear that the campaign was extended another month as well.

*I'd encourage everyone in this campaign to consider joining the Digiwage Discord channel if you haven't yet. Smiley
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

Payment SENT
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

Payment SENT
Thankyou Received!
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Thank you for payment , it's really great work with you and for DigiWage project!  Wink  btw. you wrote in 01.June that campaign will be extended for 1 more month , can you confirm that ?
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Attention! Organizers of this campaign are dishonorable. If you decide to participate in this campaign signatures, then keep in mind that the rules of this campaign can change without warning. In the rules, there was initially no indication of the need to publish posts evenly during the week and the inadmissibility of publishing posts in a short period of time - but on this basis five participants were excluded from the campaign without payment.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Attention! Organizers of this campaign are dishonorable. If you decide to participate in this campaign signatures, then keep in mind that the rules of this campaign can change without warning. In the rules, there was initially no indication of the need to publish posts evenly during the week and the inadmissibility of publishing posts in a short period of time - but on this basis five participants were excluded from the campaign without payment.
It is clearly indicated that there's no spamming allowed in the campaign. And what those few individuals did is spamming this forum by posting in successions in a single day. Before accusing anybody of something, check your data first.

Thank you for payment , it's really great work with you and for DigiWage project!  Wink  btw. you wrote in 01.June that campaign will be extended for 1 more month , can you confirm that ?
The campaign will extend until Week 12.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
Merited by JanpriX (2)

Hey man, you might want to review the rules of bitcointalk forum itself since you've been here for almost a year. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I see that you've been here for quitr some time, I believe that you already had read and followed the rules when it comes to participating in signature campaigns, there is no rrason for you not to follow the rules, considering your rank. A little advise, be careful when talking about campaign managers, they can blacklist you and other might consider not hiring you in the future, just follow the rules.
FaucetKING

Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Payment SENT
All i can say is that the bounty was really smooth! its really a good coin to have and i am happy to have an experience with you guys!
Payments received! In time as always!
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I repeat, I did not violate any of the rules that were written for this signature campaign. There is an unspoken rule - everything that is not prohibited by law is allowed. In the rules posted on the first page nothing was said about the additional conditions on the basis of which I was refused payment. And the matter in this case is not money. but in elementary decency. Deceived once in a small - will deceive in consequence and in the big.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

I repeat, I did not violate any of the rules that were written for this signature campaign. There is an unspoken rule - everything that is not prohibited by law is allowed. In the rules posted on the first page nothing was said about the additional conditions on the basis of which I was refused payment. And the matter in this case is not money. but in elementary decency. Deceived once in a small - will deceive in consequence and in the big.
Nope, I totally disagree! Deceive once in a small doesn't mean sould deceive you big... sometimes its just really fun to deceive people like you. You were given a week to do the task right, but you finished it in a day and the results are uglier than shit... nobody will even care to read your posts and your signature won't be noticed at all.

then why should you get paid?

Do you even know how to trade? You seems to be an airdrop beggar.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

I repeat, show me exactly where it is written in the rules that 25 messages in one day are SPAM? Smiley
FaucetKING

Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

I repeat, show me exactly where it is written in the rules that 25 messages in one day are SPAM? Smiley

Peoples should never Burst post here. Usually, if you are really a Full member, you should know that.
Don't get mad, things like this happen, accept it, enhance your situation and learn the lesson mate.
Good luck to you!
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers.

We got paid because we follow the rules, I just don't know why would you do a whole weeks work in one day and expect to be paid the same as those who are following the rules of the forum, I think you should ask other managers what would they think if they have a person burst posting in their campaigns.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

For those who are wondering what's happening here, let me put it in the correct facts that he should have stated in the first place. What he's trying to say here is: "Hello everyone, OLDARH here. I joined their signature campaign and got blacklisted (banned) from it last week because I spammed this forum with 25 posts in a short-burst fashion (very few minutes in between) within 1 day. In my own point of view, I should be paid because, again, I spammed 25 posts in just 1 effin' day."

It is very evident that you are dreaming in a world where you can't see that you are at fault here. Our campaign will not tolerate such behavior (most of the campaigns will not either)  and you don't need to inform the community about it because they know that we didn't hire you to spam this forum with your posts in a single day. We don't give free money here. You will be rewarded if you stick by the rules and will not receive any of it if you violate it.

You entered in this campaign meaning you read and accepted all the rules. And if you didn't read it, it includes such texts: No SPAM and The team's decision (including mine) in any scenario will be final. So, before entering any campaign, learn to understand the rules by heart and ask questions if you have any doubt in your mind. Please, don't act as a lawyer here because you're not and you are just making yourself look like a fool.

By the way, thanks for bumping up this thread. It's like free advertisement for us.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: