Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the bright future of Crypto?  (Read 3748 times)
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

I still believe!. I think there is room to grow and have more adoption. I'd like to see several coins and recent ico's utilise their Beta's in the real world and seeing how that effects the prices. once some of these get into the public realm more i think there will be large growth
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

IMHO after the great growth we will observe decline and stabilization of the market.
Therefore, I see no reason to stop investing. The market of crypto currency is still developing.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

Fluctuations in the prices of crypto-currencies are earnings for players and speculators. But there is every reason to believe that markets will become more stable.
I think you're very mistaken. Prices of the crypto-currencies will never be stable. This market does not have traditional Fiat regulators. Therefore, it will always be volatile. In fact, volatility is a sign that the currency obeys only economic laws. This currency is more fair. We want to live in a market but we are used to living in a greenhouse Fiat. It never happens.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I still believe in crypto because it is just the beginning of its development and for sure it will go far in the future
chaosrift

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Crypto market have a brighter future in 2018 i think . just buy now and wait for the next bubble i think thats the way to make investment double because holding btc always worth .
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Yes I still believe that there is a bright future of crypto. As long as people continue to support crypto it will bring bright future to the people who are engage with it. Fluctuation of the price is normal with crypto and always believe that it will back to track and bring good news to those who patiently hold and wait for the perfe t timing.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

It's like indicating that you are in doubt, since of the increasingly crowded development among many people., I think no need to feel hesitate or whatever it is, anyhow crypto is still at a young age I think, and it still has developments that are still in the interest among many people on its popularity. If you are a holder, it still has a high chance of holding long term.

conan076

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

I knew about crypto at the end of 2017, after a short time increase and make people crazy to invest, everything is down now. I'm not a trader, i'm just a holder, but i'm still afraid of the sign of market recently. Will everything be changed in next year? or several years later? Can i still invest in crypto?

Of course, it's just the 1st quarter of 2018 we can't predict anything because the market is so volatile. In Japan, you can buy stuff using BTC because it was supported by its government and I'm also hoping that other country will consider crypto as a standard currency. Believe me, digital currency is the future and I know it will. Just give our coins time to recover and it will back to its normal value. Since the market is falling down many investors are happy because they can buy coins for a cheap price especially the ETH and other altcoins.
Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Honestly, I am just afraid of some governments intervening. Governments and banks built the typical capitalism and crypto is a threat to that.

For the current price drops: I suppose when there a big news like BTC's lightning network and atomic swaps, the prices will go up again. Also if there are proper payment methods for crypto, it might get used more often, too; OPENplatform for example is working on that right now.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

It depends on what you mean by "bright future" of crypto. Making all of us millionaires? It never was and never will be the mission of any legit cryptocurrency, especially BTC.
You have to give up on the idea that crypto is something that MUST make you rich. You will only lose everything and end up in a great disappointment with this kind of a mindset.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

The entire  profit of december 2017 is wiped off or almost gone but that is cryptocurrencies for you. The market is volatile and that is the beauty. TOday you may be poor and tomorrow you are a millionnaire. Just take a chill............ the market will bounce back soon enough.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Of a truth so many things have changed and people are still expecting to have breakthrough and positive changes as regards what they presently have in their portfolio. Notwithstanding, despite the situation of things in the crypto market, several people, most especially traders and holders of some coins are still making profit.
If you are holding any coin or token that has so much reduced in price. I think the best hing you can do is hold what you presently have and try to diversify by trading.You can try to learn the act of trading.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Of course, it's just the 1st quarter of 2018 we can't predict anything because the market is so volatile. In Japan, you can buy stuff using BTC because it was supported by its government and I'm also hoping that other country will consider crypto as a standard currency. Believe me, digital currency is the future and I know it will. Just give our coins time to recover and it will back to its normal value. Since the market is falling down many investors are happy because they can buy coins for a cheap price especially the ETH and other altcoins.

Would say Yes, I believe that there is still great future on crytocurrency since this will make a recovery in the coming months. The rise could not be that fast but at least this may slowly regain the progressing growth on the cryptocurrencies but definitely I would assume that not all crypto's will shine well.
For as long as there will be people supporting crypto currencies, then this will surely stay and grow in the coming years.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

If you ever get a profit or money from crypto results, why not believe in the future,,?
I already make money from crypto though not much but big enough if compared to work day and night, I believe and I am not afraid of this market Cheesy
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

i believe in the future of the technology but not in the future of altcoins which is why i never hold any altcoin and i advise others to do the same. in any case altcoins are pump and dumps and that has no future in it. but the technology and some rare altcoins which are small at the moment have some nice features and can have good potential for the future.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Yes, I believe in a bright, bright future. For me, this is the main activity now, investing and participating in bounty programs, if I did not believe in a bright future, I would not be here.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Yes I do, I think what you're missing if you keep on holding to the uncertainties is the fact that as this market is legit and can do a lot of good changes. One should also invest a lot of patience in it because it certainly has many aspect that can break your heart and belief in it as a curious venture seeker. There are so many negativities surrounding it and so many people sharing negative news about it that it's easy to believe that it will not have a good future. But, if you would really find the time to understand how the market works, then you can see that it is still promising.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

The cryptocurrency market had a bubble that popped in December and will take time to recover. It could even take a couple of years for the price of Bitcoin to get back to the all time high.

I still believe that Bitcoin and the good altcoins will recover and go beyond that to new highs. I think holding is a great way to not miss out on the potential gains during this recovery.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

On all the things you had mentioned or asked no one really knows on what would happen to the market on this year. No assurance if we would able to witness price increase or new ATHs once again. For those people who do always keep saying on the end of crypto this year are the ones who had lose up money when they bought coins in last december and now they are losing money and claiming such thing. I can still see future of crypto but i would only see to those coins who do have their own blockchain will sustain.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: