Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the price of cryptocurrency  (Read 2611 times)
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

The price of bitcoin is very unstable. When we take a look at a graph that shows bitcoin's price, we will see the big difference from 2017 to 2018. But even though the price is very low. It willstilll recover again because that is what bitcoin do. Become low and will become after a year.
Well the volatility of the decentralized space in general is what makes it unstable and it would be like this for as long as it is more speculative in nature than being used for what it was actually meant to be valued for.

A time will come which I believe, that a lot of people will be more focused on the idea of using as a currency than just investing and even if they tend to invest, a lot of things would have evolved in the space that would make real life usage something more palatable for a lot of users. Maybe by then, we may start seeing some level of stability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

We have to check the price of Bitcoin because once the price of bitcoin is increasing we can easily see the price of altcoin increasing. When we see the bullish market automatically the piece of cryptocurrency start increasing.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

The value of all cryptocurrencies comes from its scope of use. For example, ETH is the payment method used to produce other coins, but you should clearly understand that the cryptocurrency market is a market that is extremely controlled!
For me the father and mother of all of other currency is one and only bitcoin not ETH people are agree to invest in bitcoin now because it has high scope now in market and it can give us more money to get things we need in our life, we should have trust for bitcoin, the value and price of bitcoin is now higher as compare to other investment because it has good market value people are happily investing to it, price is getting higher day by day.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

I think why bitcoin is the highest reference in cryptocurrency because the first bitcoin was born in cryptocurrency and bitcoin as a reference for other coin coins. whereas other coin coins are only a means of aligning altcoins,
That is not the only reason why bitcoin is the best coin, for example there are many cryptocurrencies that even if they have a good team of developers behind them it is obvious that they want to make money out of this market, and while there is nothing wrong with that the person behind bitcoin known only by the name of satoshi nakamoto did not make any money out of this.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

So far, there are already cryptos on the spotlight where it seems to be following bitcoin's path but its timetable is unclear whether it took so long before it can reach bitcoin's market price today. With regular price correction or hardfork, it may help it stay its dominance and will eventually increase its market cap and price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:59:58 PM by shoreno

We have to check the price of Bitcoin because once the price of bitcoin is increasing we can easily see the price of altcoin increasing. When we see the bullish market automatically the piece of cryptocurrency start increasing.

Even if we say that they are connected to each other , it isnt still advisable to use that as an indicator in order to predict a coin because in cryptocurrency there were lots of factors that can affect the price .

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high

right now , bitcoin is still the leading crypto when we are only basing on their value but if we look in the actual usage or usefulness , i guess other altcoins are the real winner here . alts are more suitable in both currency and asset purpose but bitcoin itself is more over on asset use only because of its high fees and slower process .
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

bitcoin will continue to be a leader in the cryptocurrency market, although the possibility of bitcoin prices can be supplied by the altcoin but the chances are very small. I myself still choose bitcoin as an option for long-term investment
sanimu461

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

maybe for the next 5 years I think bitcoin will still be the leader of other coin coins and after that bitcoin will be moved by other platforms or coins that are better than bitcoin
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Yes soon the market of crypto currency will start increasing and it will never stop rising, as time passing we can see it is getting value all over the worlds, we have been watching usage of bitcoin increasing so I think we should promote bitcoin it will positively affect the price of bitcoin as more people will invest so the demand will get bigger and bigger.
Sbarif

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

We have to cheek the price of bitcoin.bitcoin will countnue to be leader in the cryptocurrenc  market.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

The price of crypto is currently not high enough for those who are idle or want to invest in coin. This is a good time for them to buy and hold coin.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

There are several cryptocurrencies and more are developed on daily bases with a lot of innovations added. Some are even meant to tackle the efficiency challenges of bitcoin in terms of speed and confirmation but till date, none of them has been able to surpass bitcoin in price. I think bitcoin will remain on top forever.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

The price of crypto is currently not high enough for those who are idle or want to invest in coin. This is a good time for them to buy and hold coin.

It also means that we have another chance to buy it at very discounted rate as once the price rises we will not be able to buy as much as now we can buy it at lesser price. This is really the best time as per me to keep buying altcoins and btc.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high
This probably means that you entered in this market in December if that is the case then you choose probably the worst time to try to make money in this market, but you're lucky even in these difficult market conditions you can still make money but it is going to be a lot more difficult than in the past, if you want to make money you have no other option but to study the market and try to find good opportunities to invest, this is going to take time but it's completely worth it was you learn how to do it.
In my opinion making money in cryptocurrency investment is totally depends on luck. If you are lucky and the price goes up and you sell your coins for higher price then you can make money. I have seen only starting investors that make money from bitcoin, but later on nobody made money because of the huge volatility in the price. many people lost their money.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

in my opinion this cryptocurrency price can be very expensive because the demand conditions of bitcoin will increase and make the condition of bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain.
I really would not say at that stage it would be difficult to obtain because certainly for a huge adoption to have happened to that level, there is every possibility that we are always going to have hit the level of mainstream adoption and be using the currency aspect of bitcoin more for payment purposes.

At points like this, people are no longer focusing too much on the investment part of it, but how they can rather spend easily without having to rely so much on fiat.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Bitcoin being the mother of crypto currency, it captured the currency market after a lot struggle as like the new ICOs facing now. Since this was the first crypto currency showed its growth and it benefited every investors who supported it earlier, the value started growing up. Demand and supply increased and the value as well have increased. Then other coins followed and are fighting to increase their coin value by improving and enhancing their market strategies. Its completely a business. Competition will be there. So crypto currencies value depends on the demand and supply of each coin and fluctuation is the nature of crypto currency,
Yeah you are right. Many people are investing in bitcoin only because they think that it is the only currency that can gives us huge profits in short time, but these days the price of bitcoin is almost constant and there is no growth for the last few months. Ethereum is also good for investment and due to huge volatility in bitcoin price, people are known inviting in Ethereum and other Altcoin.
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

Cryptocurrency cost is actually unknown, each time, daily. each year it'll continue altering. Now the buying price of cryptocurrency isn't great since it continues to be from the downtrend, however, in my opinion, it'll increase prior to 12 months finish.
Yes, You are right. Crypto is alwayes increasing and decreasing. But sometime crypto giving a better time to earn huge money.
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

Despite the obstacles, cryptocurrency has surpassed a major threshold in 2017, when earlier, digital assets such as cryptocurrency are thought to be soon to fail. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

The value of all cryptocurrencies comes from its scope of use. For example, ETH is the payment method used to produce other coins, but you should clearly understand that the cryptocurrency market is a market that is extremely controlled!
For me the father and mother of all of other currency is one and only bitcoin not ETH people are agree to invest in bitcoin now because it has high scope now in market and it can give us more money to get things we need in our life, we should have trust for bitcoin, the value and price of bitcoin is now higher as compare to other investment because it has good market value people are happily investing to it, price is getting higher day by day.
Yeah I know that the crypto market has been controlled by whales and that is the big reason that the price is not increasing. The method of payment is not a matter; the matter is having investment which you want to put in cryptocurrency. Your investment will decide the future price of bitcoin. The low the investment the low will be the price.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

I think that the price of cryptocurrency in these days is normal because small investors can also buy bitcoin due to reasonable price. If the price would more than $20k. Very little people would invest in bitcoin because of the very high price. Gradually with the passage of time the price will increase slowly and that is good besides it bump again like the previous year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: