Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you smoke pot?
Heeelllllzzzz yah! Dank only! - 52 (51%)
Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! - 36 (35.3%)
I'm a pot virgin. But open to it. - 14 (13.7%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you smoke pot?  (Read 8084 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

No. It smells bad because it really reeks. You're just used to it like someone who has pissed in their pants and not showered for ten weeks might be used to their own foul smells.
Actually, the first time I got any, I thought it smelled beautiful.  The smoke less so than the bud, but maybe you smelled mid smoke and that's why it reeked?

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.
According to the poll, over half the people here would call the cops, though that may not be accurate, through experience, your statement is true although there are the few that try to mess with you.

And then there's the kind like that cool lady who came up to my car while I was rolling a blunt by the spot we'ed smoke with some couch in a field and she told me the person that lives next to it was a cop who got off duty at 1:00.  And we would smoke there at 12:00 multiple times a week haha.

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'...
That's why we got DABS!!!  and brownies. Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:52:55 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 10:12:32 PM by owenprescott

"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

Call the cops? Wrong. Most non weed smokers aren't interested in calling the cops. Grow up and get a dose of reality.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.

I did not say all non weed smokers want to call the cops, many are reasonable and understand the true value of freedom and what it represents. Anyway, I meant the same kind of people who would call the cops when they see some kids playing in a field with a "no ball games sign". In Asia many like to eat "Stinky Tofu", they love it, and it is one part of their culture that the typical Westerner would avoid in ignorance and even disgust. "Who cares though, I don't like the smell so lets ban it!" If a smelly druggy can grasp these concepts I really hope you can see the immaturity in your own responses. I will conclude with this quick lesson for you to imbibe, sometimes things smell, things look ugly, things don't work out as expected. Life is a strange thing and sometimes strange things are worth appreciating. Smiley

"Call the cops! Those guys are smoking a (smelly Cry) plant that media propaganda tells me is evil."

Caffeine is far worse, yet we are encouraged to consume it all day just so we work harder and longer work hours. In my opinion I should be able to do whatever I want, providing no one else is negatively effected. People say they want freedom, yet they are always happy to take it away from others.

The tar in chronic pot smokers lungs is about 3 inches deep.  You could play basketball with those lungs.  I'm not anti pot, just sayin'....

Well I used to play basketball a lot so I guess that makes for a perfect match. To be honest, all I can say is that I am a very healthy guy, I am in very good physical shape, I meditate and my degree results to-date have topped the class (full of non users). I have not been sick since secondary school and although I would attribute that to meditation I would argue that smoking has some health benefits too, providing you still bother with trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I certainly do not feel like I am in any way at a disadvantage physically, mentally or spiritually.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:45:43 PM

Quick call the cops!

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:51:46 PM

I can't smoke it casually.  Sad  If I have some, I'll smoke it.  I'll be high from morning till night.  So I don't buy it.  Does this make me an addict?

It's not the same for alcohol.  I keep a bar fridge full of beer and rarely touch it. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:52:57 PM

I can't smoke it casually.  Sad  If I have some, I'll smoke it.  I'll be high from morning till night.  So I don't buy it.  Does this make me an addict?

It's not the same for alcohol.  I keep a bar fridge full of beer and rarely touch it. 

Well, if you don't smoke cigars lets say 6 days a week and smoke a box the 7th day, are you an addict?
No.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:12:07 PM

>smoking the herbal jew
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:27:02 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 11:37:05 PM by freethink2013

no-one who was on pot not ssri's ever did a mass shooting. there's a lot of lightly depressed people who self-medicate with cannabis and thank jebus they do, people should be way more concerned with doctors/drug companies putting people on ssri's
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:31:32 PM

i smoke weed on occasion. the difference is, i don't seek it out like i used to. if i happen to cross path's with a bowl, i might hit it but that's it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:37:23 PM

smoking kills Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:38:23 PM

i smoke weed on occasion. the difference is, i don't seek it out like i used to. if i happen to cross path's with a bowl, i might hit it but that's it.
Almostcuredaddict.gif

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

Almostcuredaddict.gif

nah, i'm really not addicted to smoking pot anymore. i turn it down more often than i partake(and consequently have less friends because i won't partake)

i might have smoked 10 or 12 times this entire year.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:54:10 PM

I drove this woman to IKEA a couple weeks ago, and the whole way there and back I keep smelling skunk. Seriously! But I just thought it was some new kind of tobacco scent she was smoking with her electric cigarette. Finally, I caught her lighting the what I thought was an electric cigarette. Luckily, for her, I didn't recognize it from the get-go, otherwise I probably would have objected, especially if asked permission prior to the trip. Asking what she was doing with the lighter, she started laughing at me. She asked me if I noticed that she was lighting it during the entire trip, whereupon I replied no. Can't trust women nowadays I guess. Anyway, it took a couple days for the skunk smell to get outta my truck. Monday, we get to make the trip again to pick up the shit she ordered.

~TMIBTCITW
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:11:14 AM

I drove this woman to IKEA a couple weeks ago, and the whole way there and back I keep smelling skunk. Seriously! But I just thought it was some new kind of tobacco scent she was smoking with her electric cigarette. Finally, I caught her lighting the what I thought was an electric cigarette. Luckily, for her, I didn't recognize it from the get-go, otherwise I probably would have objected, especially if asked permission prior to the trip. Asking what she was doing with the lighter, she started laughing at me. She asked me if I noticed that she was lighting it during the entire trip, whereupon I replied no. Can't trust women nowadays I guess. Anyway, it took a couple days for the skunk smell to get outta my truck. Monday, we get to make the trip again to pick up the shit she ordered.

~TMIBTCITW
This time you should smoke it with her dawg!

Nice pic, Taz.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:16:55 AM

nope

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:20:38 AM

All the time!

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:54:38 AM

Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! They like to smoke pot!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:41:08 AM

nahhhhhhh

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 02:08:34 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 02:55:17 AM by TheButterZone

Hell no, keep your pot smoke out of my breathing space, or out comes the supersoaker.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:48:28 AM

Pot?!? Hell no!! Call the cops! They like to smoke pot!
No joke. Lawyers smoke. Judges. My sister's boyfriend whose a state trooper smokes. And so many others you don't know about. C'mon now.

This is surprising? Funny how pot smokers have a total misconception of how non pot smokers view the world.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:50:54 AM

Ahh! The immature viewpoint of a weed proponent, and typically wrong.

The media is telling you its evil? Uh, not really.

Caffeine is far worse? At least when we imbibe it, it doesn't result in a disgusting cloud that smells.

It smells? Well, you got that one right. But I had to tell you that before you realized it.

"Who cares though, I don't like the smell so lets ban it!"

Stop being the moron of the century. You're obviously having difficulties interpreting what others are saying, and it's preventing you from making any accurate judgements on what others believe or are saying. Perhaps your mind is too muddled?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: