Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:00:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 807 times)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

$1500?.wow that's great , but can i ask if did you invest or you gained it by joining there activities such social media? 'cause most bounty nowadays is useless which is always turn to shit after the presale.  Your lucky man if you earned it by participating their social media campaign .lol
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

$1500?.wow that's great , but can i ask if did you invest or you gained it by joining there activities such social media? 'cause most bounty nowadays is useless which is always turn to shit after the presale.  Your lucky man if you earned it by participating their social media campaign .lol
I am fully invested in other projects although wanted to invest in this also. I got my entire DRG supply from the bounty

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
kolpher001

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

one of my friend earns more than 5000$ with only 2 bounties. CCORE and Cybermiles. That is a rare chance. nowadays there are lot of scam projects as well as fail projects. so no one can earn as they wish. we have to study and do the bounty with calculation and thinking about the income. there were less participants before 2018. but now there are always 1000+ 1500+ participants for only twitter and facebook
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

It's hard to find a good bounty with a small number of participants. Only under such conditions you can get a good profit. I think Welocal is bounty project like that.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

It's interesting to hear, it's all thanks to your efforts. As a junior member, the rewards you get are big enough, how do you do it? Then what is your plan with the prize?
rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:28:23 PM by rodelhomecillo

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

Wow so much money can earn from bounty, although the amount has dropped but it still big with most bounty hunter like me. And i think the bounty now more and more difficult and dying  Cheesy
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

I heard about the Titanium project. There were very good bounty's awards. It is unfortunate that he was hacked and people received much less than they could get.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort.
hello my friend
You get $1500, that's amazing. May I ask! do you campaign more than one bounty with $1500 prize? Is there any suggestion for me, how as a beginner get a bounty? I just tried about the bounty
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Wow, that's crazy, good job!

What kind of bounty was it that required minimal effort and landed you $1,500? Or what kind of bounties do you do in general? Any advice for getting my foot in the door?
give me good advice so I can find a good campaign. Actually, it's really hard to find right now, The number of campaigns is a scam and I do not know what to do. Please help me

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
Wow. I never got that amount when I was a Jr member. In my current rank, my highest bounty reward was only $ 800 but there are next, mostly at $ 500 to $ 400. You're lucky to have that one. Don't get hyped in that price, sometimes bounty campaign is not paying that price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

It is hard to find good projects now. If you join the bounty for a great project, it is possible that you will earn decent amount of money. You can participate in campaigns like Twitter, signature or translation campaigns.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

It is hard to find good projects now. If you join the bounty for a great project, it is possible that you will earn decent amount of money. You can participate in campaigns like Twitter, signature or translation campaigns.

Most of the ICO project in the bounty. Some bounty project will be not success. So before join and invest bounty project. First learn the project information. Most of the people before invest learn the bounty project then people will be invest. It good opportunity future saving and bounty project information help to improve the business.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

Many bounties are good and can produce variative earning depends on when you sold the bounty tokens.
Don't sell your tokens right after you got the bounty reward, because people are weak hands and selling the tokens, so the price will fall at the moment
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Bounties were great, but now with the falling and stagnating market, people are not so ready to invest as before. I hope those times will return soon as the market recovers. Miss those times of good bounties
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

these all sound like great bounties. i do the aelf bounty program and deeponion which pays pretty well.
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

my best friend get priced bounty 6000$, i dont know what bounties he get it but its real because he show to me the evidence in his wallet. although until now i didnt get like that but i still try it. dont give up us, lets try and get work for the new future in bitcoin
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

I am so happy for you. I am very unlucky in this regard.
My biggest income was 400 USD. I hope I earn good money one day  Smiley

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

it's the same as what I experienced withholding the token even the price fell deeply. I regret not selling it then

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Whoa, it is a big money already, feel sorry for that, but it is alright he can still earn more than that if he would keep patience in participating in the bounties.
I am also hoping that I can participate in a big bounty such as that.
ruzadovec

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Usually after I get the tokens from the developers I will sell them as soon as the token is listed on the trading platform. Keeping the tokens for a long time will be very dangerous because the value of the coin may be low.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: