Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 800 times)
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

Bounties are only to get some coins but not to make real profit. To achieve that you really need to invest money have some luck and some common sense. And be on a bull market.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

If this is true, and you made minimal efforts for this, then it was definitely a success. Usually, for a good payment projects require no small effort. In any case, if you choose good projects, they will always pay well!
P.S. And what kind of project did you have?
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

If I understood you correctly, did you participate in the signatures from the Dragon coins (DRG) project? I also participated in this project, though only Twitter and Facebook and received as much as $ 250 in just 5 weeks. This is a lot, I believe.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

I think it just luck! Yesterday i see Crestonium ICO with huge participant of all campaign, and they said they spend 3m $ to bounty, but at the end of campaign, they disappeared and scam, all participant get no thing over 1 month. It's sometime depend on your bounty you participate.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Can anyone suggest new bounties with a great future? I'm looking to participate in some

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Yes, sometimes the amount of generosity for participating in signature campaigns is greater, sometimes less - how lucky. Sometimes all the effort and time is wasted when the ICO project is unsuccessful or simply fraudulent. This largely depends on the project itself, and, of course, on the rank of the participant. In general, participation in generosity campaigns is quite a profitable occupation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

It is amazing! What do you think about NagriCoin bounty? Is it worth to participate in it and could I earn the same amount?
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

The fellow that participated in Titanium and got $20000 wasa huge one. I could never have believed that one can get a big reward of such from bounty not until i participated in #Cube, i did both the twitter, facebook and telegram campaign and i was surprised to be a reward of almost $2000, despite my rank. It was the biggest surprise i have ever got in crypto.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
it's the same as what I experienced withholding the token even the price fell deeply. I regret not selling it then
I earned $600 worth of Utt tokens in United traders bounty campaign, the price went up to $2.5 i thought to sell this coin but someone misguided me to hold this coin, they told it will cross $10 but now it is 20 cent. That's why I decided to not take any suggestion from anyone, especially in new tokens matter.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Some bounty are generous, and some of them are scam, sometimes when you join bounty you do not now if scam or no, maybe in that time you hit the right bounty.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
it's the same as what I experienced withholding the token even the price fell deeply. I regret not selling it then
I earned $600 worth of Utt tokens in United traders bounty campaign, the price went up to $2.5 i thought to sell this coin but someone misguided me to hold this coin, they told it will cross $10 but now it is 20 cent. That's why I decided to not take any suggestion from anyone, especially in new tokens matter.
I'm sorry for your money loss, I've studied Utt token a little bit, it's really gone down in price. But I think Utt token promises future, UTT will be worth again when Bitcoin price goes up to 10k dollars.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

As I understand it, you do not skimp and do not wait until the coin will make the X10-X20 and constantly take profits then to not regret about the lost funds. I have not once heard of such things. There's a good strategy. Every 100% increase in the coin you need to fix it by 15-20%, and do it step by step, in this case, you will average your profits, and less will lose in the case of drawdown. As for the bounty, and earn on it, as for me now you can easily earn 100 to 1000 $ bounty with one company and examples of many of these companies
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

What ? a jr.member which has earned $1,500 ? sounds like a pretty decent campaign which has reached a hardcap i  presume because it it didnt its not going ti be big because normally jr.members would have an average $300-500 per signature campaign,but if we are talkiang about translations that amount isnt enough?

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

Bounties are only to get some coins but not to make real profit. To achieve that you really need to invest money have some luck and some common sense. And be on a bull market.

if we can choose a good bounty to follow, of course we will get many results from the bounty payment. and it also avoids financial losses. different if we participate in ICO investment, it would be full of risks, of course will generate big profits if the investment is successful
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Amazing result! Mine best bounty reward was Credits. I’ve participated in Twitter campaign and only for several weeks. My earnings were about 1000 $. If You choose decent ICO these figures are easily achievable.
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Very interesting in what you campaign earned so much with the rank of Jr. Member (I do not want to offend you), knowing the rules of the majority of campaigns, they provide very little opportunity for this rank, unless you are a video reviewer with a steep YouTube channel

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Amazing result! Mine best bounty reward was Credits. I’ve participated in Twitter campaign and only for several weeks. My earnings were about 1000 $. If You choose decent ICO these figures are easily achievable.

My best bounty so far was Credits too! And it was my first signature campaign. I was lucky that I decided to join its signature campaign when I first learned about bounties.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

This is a good amount of money and you can get it ( or even more) from participating in the most successful and promising bounty campaigns. However participating in bounties require hard working too, and waiting several weeks or months until you get paid, and always there is a risk that the project fail, or turn into scam.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

It's great! Knowing that you're still Junior Member but could earning more than $1,500 are a nice achievement.
I also earn more than $1,000 total in about 4 months with just joining Social Media Campaign and Signature.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: