Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 807 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

You shoul to to the bounty section so that you can find new bounty campaigns or existing campaigns that is profitable but do a lot of background research as the forum has full of shitty camaigns that might turn into scam! that is why we should be picky with these campaigns so we wont lose our time and effort doing bounty campaigns!

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

It is really cool! I am glad for your success and for the motivation you give for me and other Bitcointalk forum users. I would like to ask about the campaign you participated in. Did you participate in several campaigns? And what advices can you give for others?
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
This is a great result, especially considering that you have the rank of Junior member. You did well to find such a good company, and such now rare.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

ranks effects just for signature bounties, arent they? otherwise you can earn less or more with newbie or jr by content or very upgraded socials as well.
tricky boy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

I have not yet received the payment of signature campaign...I am very worried about how much payment i can get..my eldest brother said that good payment can be found frpm this..Can anyone tell me a little bit if i do any camping,i'll get a better payment..thank you
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Bounties are only to get some coins but not to make real profit. To achieve that you really need to invest money have some luck and some common sense. And be on a bull market.

There are 4 luck that we can
1 bounty with good project and good team
2 bounty with successful sales
3 large coins and timely distribution
4 time your sales coins (hold or sell) when the market up or down the price !!
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

I think many have experienced this fact. I think you're friend miscalculated what would happen to the coin, and that's why he chose to hold it that lead to a bad result. However, he can't blame himself because I am in his place, I would have done the same. That is the just the perfect example of how volatile this market can be. A 20k gain can go to as low as 5k quickly, and evidently, it's hard to be ready for that kinds of changes because no one really knows how the coin and the project would play out in the market.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Just try to find the big and ambitious projects and that should be with big payouts as investors should be confident with them. One of the top paying ICOs are joined are Universa and Aigang.

cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
That is quite impressive you can find more bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,just go to bounty sections but be careful most of these bounties are scams so you should be doing a lot od digging before getting involved or else you will only lose a lot of time and effort.That is quite decent amount of bounty for jr.member rank that is why i feel good for you.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

There are some bounties that are highly profitable and demand little or no stress to get something reasonable but the issue is that such bounties are usually hard to come by. Probably you can get 1 out of every 100 bounties you participate in. A friend of mine also made something reasonable from telcoin bounty campaign.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Earning $1,500 from a single bounty is not just as simple as that. But if you did earned it, i guess maybe you participated in a translation campaign, because your jnr member rank cannot earn you much in signature campaign, neither can you get enough from social media and content campaign.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

The project was DRG, I will be holding the coins as I firmly believe in the project's future. I participated in the special bounty tasks as well as a Pre-ico special telegram task (just joining gave $100). The special bounty included promoting the ICO on BCT and telegram. My friend made $6k from it with articles. Jr. Rank had nothing to do with it, although I wish to rank up for greater signature rewards

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

That is quite impressive though,you are only a jr.member rank and you still able to get those amounts you can find more bounty campaigns in the bounty sections just go to the alternate curreny > marketplace > bounties > there wou will find a lot of upcoming and ongoing bounty campaigns but be sure that you wont be joining scam bounties.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

That was really, really juicy bounty campaign, I guess. The most I made so far was around $2000 with Utrust, but their campaign did last for almost 4 months.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

You are very lucky to rarely rate jr.member to get the prize. I once earned $ 3000 from a bitcoinwhite signature campaign. very profitable.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I’m new here and crypto generally. I’ve being participaticipating in airdrop lately but i’ve not make up to 50usd from it. I really love this post and I’m highly inspired. What bounty did you participated and how does it works if I may ask. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

This is a great result, especially considering that you have the rank of Junior member. You did well to find such a good company, and such now rare.

Selecting ICO is basically luckily or not it depends on the project that is in demand to the public and been support by our well known investors in cryptocurrency. At this moment i am waiting for the distribution of token for the past project that i currently working and so far its quite good already.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Why have you stopped your interesting speech. Would you mind tell as more about your amazing bounty experience especially with jr. rank  Smiley

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Cool, this is good money. I participate in my first campaign today. Its a signature campaign.
I hope I will succeed myself, like you. But even if it's only 100 bucks, I would be very happy.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Wow, congrats! That's a pretty sweet bounty reward. Which one was it for? And how long was the campaign? I love to participate in bounties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: