Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 807 times)
geemers

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

this is more an exception than the rule. out of 100 1 bounty only shoots like this.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
I feel sorry for your friend, he should have sell it when it was on green market. ICO trend today tends to pump so high after adding on exchange and suddenly get dump so low. 

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

That was a big earnings already my friend. In my bounties, ofcourse more than what you have because i can do facebook, twitter and signature campaigns at the same time. I think what you can do only is in social media because of your rank here. Just keep on active in this forum you will get the rank that you deserve to have. As of now, keep on doing what you can do in bounties like you have said very less effort you earn that kind of money was a great start. And if you still can handle more bounties in social media, I advise you to add more rather than just seating around in your free time.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

That was huge earning and hope he sell the half of it so he can really have some real earning and hold the half of it so if his coin gets pump or dump he's still have something in his wallet. It's not new that the price dumped after it gets listed in trading site as many participant dump all their coins so better be wise on selling. By the way, I also felt your friend had felt, it's frustrating.  Cry

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Des Dechavez

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Hello. Im newbie here, I only can participate with is the facebook and twitter campaigns bounty. At first, I also got more than what you have earn maybe because i got more followers than you Sir. And you are right that in less effort we can earn in that amount of money. So hopefully we can level up our rank so we can be able to participate in signature campaigns bounties.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
Wow! You are too luck! You know what? We are in different in luck, I have exerted a lot of efforts here but I did not earn even in a cent. I always scammed by the projects I've joined. This is my 5th signature campaign that I've participated and I am hoping that this will start my luck.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

wow you're lucky with the bounty you have joined since your just a jr  member, recently i also have done signature campaign hopefully they will start distribution within this week and i expected to earn atleast 500$ the bounty campaign i joined

Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

I was new with Bounty! And I think I have 10 Bounty Project so far! The good thing with that is I earned money in just simply posting in Social media and some Signature Campaign. What a good start for me in this kind of field. I can say that Bounties are good! Most especially when you know the project that you are joining in.  

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
RazumnyiMaks777

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Is twitter/facebook bounty profitable in current time? Or the good times is over?
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I was new with Bounty! And I think I have 10 Bounty Project so far! The good thing with that is I earned money in just simply posting in Social media and some Signature Campaign. What a good start for me in this kind of field. I can say that Bounties are good! Most especially when you know the project that you are joining in. 

Indeed it is good and profitable. Only if you managed to join legit projects and not those scams.
I was scammed once, and it was very disappointing to have gained nothing for over two months of earnest posting to promote their ICO.

But yes, bounties pay good with minimal effort.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

jr as a member pleased to receive these awards.I am happy to be here and I want to continue to receive beautiful prizes
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

How did that happen OP? Did those participants with ranks way higher than yours could've earned around $5,000 is that what your saying?
How did that happen then? Or maybe you used another account with higher rank? that would best explain it.
Or I don't know.
Need to know OP, can you please enlighten us?
You have my thanks
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

I did not hear about such a project! Cool! I did not receive such a big award, and I heard about the Titanium....many people received a lot of money!

What bounties are you going to do now?
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

it shows  the situation  when it is not  good to be greedy,  I was  in same situation, got 1500 usd save tokens  and now it is 300usd(((((
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

I do not think he means bounty from signature campaign, but social media like facebook and twitter that he follow, but now it's a bit difficult to follow ico bounty that earn big like that again, because now the market conditions are very unattractive for investors

camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

If people read my comments after the OP they would realise that I got the tokens from a "special bounty" which included promoting DRG here on BCT and telegram. I did not participate in the social media bounty or the signature bounty. So far I have not had much luck with signature campaigns

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

Yes, there are really wonderful projects that honestly share their success with the team, but there are fewer such projects ...
RazumnyiMaks777

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

Yes, there are really wonderful projects that honestly share their success with the team, but there are fewer such projects ...

Can you tell name of this projects?
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

There are great bounties we really can join with here in the forum with great returns and projects that will give you satisfying results eventually. Indeed, with minimal efforts you can be part of a team who is goal oriented and aiming for success. I have joined and earned a bounty which had given me a satisfying corollary.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Yep. It is really possible. The first campaign that I joined is the INS ecosystem. I received 393 INS Tokens and it still has the potential to grow in the future. Each token reached $3 before. And that reached to $1,100 during the time it was distributed to the signature campaign participants. But the peaked of that coin is 12 dollars and I realized that making $4,700 is possible. I am really lucky that I was able to join that campaign because during that time I don't know which are legit campaigns because I am still a Jr. Member.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: