Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 800 times)
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
Wow, that's pretty crazy! I, unfortunately, don't have any great story to share because I'm quite new, but I really hope to get to those rewards sooner or later!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I have also taken part in some really nice bounty campaigns.
Unfortunately, I was scammed several times too.
We really should do our research before participating, otherwise we might waste our time for nothing.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

You are lucky to be a part of a bounty project that pays and has a good value of coin. But for a junior member to get those amount of reward I think it is impossible. We cannot actually say if a certain project would work and their bounty will definitely give a decent amount of reward so yeah,  you must be lucky lol.

duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

I think you can do bounty twitter+facebook campaign and signature campaign,but now there are so many ico,it is very difficult to know whew good ico or bad ico
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

Wow, this really entice me to try out, but my rank still low. We are spoilt of choice now. Too many ico bounties nowadays. Anyone can suggest a good sign. campaign.. Will try to out aoon. Thanks
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

Participating in bounties are pleasured and profitable. We will not be afraid of losing our funds from our pocket. the maximal risk is getting scam bounty or dumb tokens with no value. However, that is only part of the risks.
Joining in bounties earn me much. I've joined some campaigns of bounty including the Signature campaign for almost a year. It is very profitable to earn more rewards while to help to promote the promising ICOs.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

We should mention that about 80% of bounties provides us with $0 tokens or would be never presented on exchanges. About 30% of all bounty ICOs going to be closed with no paying

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort.

What was the project? You telling us you participated and recieved $1,5k on Jr. Member profile?  Roll Eyes
It is possible for a junior member to earn over $1,5k if he or she participate in almost all the campaign of that project , ranging from  translation, signature,  twitter, facebook  and content.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

participate in the bounty is indeed the thing who is very promising. and could join the ICO-so amazing it is not to be expected. It's like the lack of an addition to a large number of allegations outside the ICO that sometimes also contain the scam only.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
maybe you are translator or else campaign manager that is to much for the  jr member like you, but it is pretty good.What particular bounty you are joining my friend so that we all know that too.?
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

I have participated in bounties long time ago, I mean a year ago. It pays me more than it. Signature is one of my favorite bounty campaigns that I mostly follow. Others are followed by the twitter and blog content. Joining in the bounties are very useful and profitable for me. Well, there was a bad experience by joining the scam, but it is very rare. It makes me believe that bounties are very profitable and worthed to follow.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

If you want to make a profit or reward you should try to follow the project and we have to be more careful so we do not get stuck on fraudulent projects and there are many nice gifts out there that have a very big reward or high value for the future,
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

it is good to hear you have a good experience with bounty campaign. Can you be more specific and share with us which campaign that was? Could be useful to see which company handled the bounty well, as it's not always like that Smiley

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Hazeraian

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

Okay, tell me what company bounty did you participate in and how exactly? What exactly did you do?
Hazeraian

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

I have participated in bounties long time ago, I mean a year ago. It pays me more than it. Signature is one of my favorite bounty campaigns that I mostly follow. Others are followed by the twitter and blog content. Joining in the bounties are very useful and profitable for me. Well, there was a bad experience by joining the scam, but it is very rare. It makes me believe that bounties are very profitable and worthed to follow.
How many percent of bounty companies do not pay participants or their tokens cost zero and they can not be sold, do you think?
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

It's important to choose the reward! A good reward is always hard to find!

Some reward task because ico's sale did not accomplish the target, bounty hunter's income also very low!
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I don't know how much I will earn.
$1,500 is good money.
I participate to first my bounty.
Hope that will be cool for me Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

For now its really hard to choose the right project . joined ''Credits'' signature 2 months ago and got some good profit too .

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Wow! I think you are lucky enough to earn that amount of money with your current rank. During my junior member rank I spent my ehole time on our local section. Finding a good project to participate is not that easy and is a matter of luck for almost everyone. I was part of Spectre.ai bounty campaign way back September until January and I was so lucky I participated in that bounty program as I earned $20,000 at the end of the campaign but unfortunately it's value started to fall due to correction where all coins are affected and the market turns red. Since crypto is my only source of income, and I have priorities, I sold mine at $4,000. It hurts me a lot but had no choice because hodling is not an option if we have priorities, wants and needs. I am now looking forward to find my luck again with bounties.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

I joined Lympo, ,IPSChange, and Credit (i get a $2000 from credit).

i like bounty and really love for this job. i dont spent money and low risk than i invest altcoin.
The token will be exchange to bitcoin//eth so i get more ETH form bounty and my invest.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

$5 000 for a bounty is still a very nice amount! And yes, I believe if you join good campaigns you can earn $1,5k + on a project with signiture campaign included and Jr. rank.

Question for those complaining about low payment amounts, how much work and time did you invest in those projects and did you do only 1 campaign at the time?  Yes I know, signiture campaign can be done only 1 at the time, but for the other campaigns there is no limitations.

Does anyone make an approximate calculation before joining a campaign?

For me, I am not that complaining about the low payment amounts. Since I look at signature campaigns like a side job for me and not as a main source of income. But higher payment is welcome for me! As for the campaign, I only do 1 bounty signature campaign. And the payment for Jr. Member is almost 200$. I have a question, can you have two accounts at the same time - one is for signature campaign and one is for facebook/twitter campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: