Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
same question have been posting everyday,aren't you getting tired of this?what about you?dont you have any coins thats on your portfolio?were holding coins because of same reason to gain since we trust our coins and we believe that sooner we will get profit ..only weak people dont hold ,afraid of losing capital but they dont know that to earn here .needs to risk ,and risking is profiteering
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Im holding cause selling while  the price down is a huge mistake you just need patience on holding your alts that on a redmark this month. Suggesting that dont look at market when its red cause it will only make you lose confindence on holding your ALTS.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

Exactly it's a high volatile market that's why we earn money. Ups and down is the part of market. So there is no point to sell my altcoins. Some coins are always worth to hold.  Sometime market also test your patience. I believe in altcoins I know it will rise back that's why I am holding.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Why not hold an altcoin? I don’t really see much of a difference in holding altcoins verses holding Bitcoin as long as you are holding an altcoin that you think is a good project with potential. We’re really investing in potential either way. Bitcoin is still risky and many of us held Bitcoins a few years ago when it was even more risky and had less value.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

they hold because they are waiting for its price to grow. bitcoin and altcoins main purpose today are earn profit. because it is volatile price change every time so they can profit if the price goes up.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Why not hold an altcoin? I don’t really see much of a difference in holding altcoins verses holding Bitcoin as long as you are holding an altcoin that you think is a good project with potential. We’re really investing in potential either way. Bitcoin is still risky and many of us held Bitcoins a few years ago when it was even more risky and had less value.

I think theres many reason why people continue hold on altcoin like people hold it because people think it the price will goes up again.theres other people hold it because  people waiting to rise again and to get a good profit someday.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

For spectacular gains of course. When Bitcoin makes 10-15x, promising altcoins with strong tech, team and unique use cases make 100x and above. Check the pattern for the last couple of years.

One savvy guy even published it here he turned 10,000 USD to 1,000,000 USD just holding 5-7 altcoins within 8 months during 2017. So you do your own judgement...

jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

People hold altcoins because they know that these altcoins have potential to increase its value and make profit on it.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

i think the reason people want to hold altcoins for long term to earn money, if they choose the right coin, they can get money when altcoins go up in the future. for some people who dont like trading, it's a choice to earn money in the coinmarket

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

People believe in altcoins. They believe in a future with cryptocurrency.
They believe cryptocoin is the future and no force can stop it's growth.
There are crest and trough in every business, crypto are relatively new and has more than 90% population out of it's reach.
A lot of people surely believe not just in altcoins, but in the sense that the project they are holding may get bigger in the long run and make them as rich as they would want to be based on the increase in value. The sure thing is that those who have held even during dark times when the crypto market bled and even bought more are the ones who always enjoy the best moment when those altcoins end up doing great in the long run and that is how it has always been and I do not think anything is changing that.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Your questions actually represent the answers to them. Yeah, many people still hold altcoins (I myself do it) because I believe that the altcoins will recovery soon, I mean, some altcoins probably. Even the changes are not changing significantly, we can see the progress. Some of them are in green even some still red. Loving altcoins become part of this life today because altcoins have helped somebody to change their life. We also commonly have certain strategy why we still hold our altcoins, one of them is still waiting for the price to rise up and will not make a worse price by panic-sale.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

You can increase the amount of Bitcoin in your hand in 2 ways. The first is to buy Bitcoin with USD in your hand. The second is trade. When buying and selling bitcoin, the most commonly used method in the stock markets is the Bitcoin price. Traders trading in USD and ETH have very low daily volumes. Personally, the most important issue for me is to increase the number of Bitcoins I have. So I do not really care what the USD value is now. Because Bitcoin will rise to very serious numbers in the future. And then the price of Bitcoin will be discussed again and it will be valid worldwide. For this too, the more the amount of Bitcoin that is owned, the better. Although I have had some serious opportunities in some periods, unfortunately I did not evaluate very well. But these are all experiences. Anyway, if I come to the real question, my only goal in keeping my Altcoin is to increase the amount of BTC I have. This can also be achieved by the fact that the other coin I hold up against Bitcoin. But in the crypto world there is always a risk. I never know what will happen.
Paul karet

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

sometimes people hold alcoint just waiting for high market prices. because the collection of alcoint is very vulnerable to market changes.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

In my opinion, people are holding Altcoin, because they are believe it will soar in price. But right now the market isn't stable movement to up.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

Its not all about gaining profit. Some of it even when the price of that coin really goes down, they didn't care. All they care about is the purpose of that coin. Some of it are just waiting for the updated roadmap .And didn't chase for a quick profit. They aim for the true purpose of the altcoin.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Because they expect something bigger to happen with that alt, resulting to a higher ROI than it would be with other coins, such as BTC or ETH. Or they jsut see the fantasy in it. I believe thats the main reason.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

holding through the up's and downs is an easier method to trading daily. the market is such that without experience and luck day trading could lose you a lot of money so many prefer to hold and go for long term gains.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

People are holding coins because they are believing of that coins to have a high potentials in the future. Altcoin has a greater help too because it is very profitable especially if you buy it at very low price and sell at very high price. There are also free alts given as airdrop and a lot of people here are registering on it because they are earning on it.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

I know some people who just forgot about their cryptocoins. In such a way they have become fairly prosperous people. But this is not a rule of course. Most people keep their coins to get profits in future.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

I think, if somebody holding your altcoins, he is doing this for get bigger profit. Some altcoins are better in long term investments. So i do not think so it is love, rather they want to get more, i can name this " be greedy "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: