Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin?  (Read 1815 times)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
Because only hamsters after watching the news begin to sell their  altcoins. If you bought something, you just need to forget about it for a few months)
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Because it's a smart and cheap altcoins and peoples trust in these coins it's price will be higher & higher in future
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

The reasons are not so much - either people rely on profit in the future, or do not want to fix the loss.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Merited by rickyleatham (1)

I think the reason most people hold altcoin. The key is that they want to profit. I think they do not really love altcoin. They only care about the profitability that altcoin brings. cryptocurrency is a potentially great market, i think most people believe that the crypto market will increase. and so am I. Certainly in the next few months the market will recover and grow. I will continue to hold and wait until the price increases to sell.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

I'm a holder too and still holding all my altcoin in currently market dip because I believe that holder must earn a lot of profit when market price goes up
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

1. Yes. I keep only the altcoins I like.
2. Yes. I believe that most violas have a great future and their price will rise, along with the growth of the market.
3. Item 2.  Wink
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

Every one want to become rich by holding the altcoin as their value still is undervalued and the good projects will take time but it will surely give you good profit. But if you are holding pump and dump coins then you should beware as out of 10 coins only 2 or 3 coins will give you profit, how much cannot say. some time it may give you profit above invested in 10 coins.
link0221

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Good evening, I answer your question, look, a lot of token holders are waiting for the market's subjet since it will be soon, and since there is a promising line of currency on the market
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

as a holder, i think there are many reasons why people are holding altcoins, one of that is new altcoins are more easy to be pumped the price more than old altcoins so they can get profit from trading short term, and with the potential to rise in the future, a wise investors will choose to hold as much as altcoins they can until the price of altcoins rise up high enough to sell in far future.

macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Because they think that altcoin they buy has potential growth in the future. Or they either bought at high prices and did not want to sell at low prices, so they choose hold it.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

because holding altcoins will benefit greatly when bitcoin prices are rising, but it is very much a risk that we will get if we are late in selling our altcoin assets and other reasons why I am interested in altcoin because altcoin is most convenient for income at cheap prices once there is an increase then the profit is huge.
ViceKing

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

i thik people are holding altcoin because potential bright in the future.Why are these people holding is because they made a good investment and plan to get the profit after a period of time (short or long-terms).Patience is a vetue to success.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

These days Altcoin market value get down. So most people not selling there altcoins because of that reason. Sometimes middle of this year altcoins price will be up. That time will be a good market for altcoins. Iam also now holding lot of coins for longterms.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
link0221

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Altcoins as a crypto-currency despite on long transactions has a high level of security transparency thanks to the system Blockchain. That’s has more advantages than than other project.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

maybe these people are just fanatics and they like to collect coins in their purse (they just hope for x100 at least)  Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

I think people love and trust their altcoins that is why they invested on it. People hold on to their altcoins when the price decreases because they don’t want to lose money by selling it when the market is on down. So basically, they hold altcoins to wait for the market to recover and wait for the coins to rise it’s value.
Pineastwood

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

it is certain that they are waiting for the price to rise because they believe the market will improve after this, so they can earn more profit than have to sell it now. and turbulent market problems are normal in crypto and this seems to be what investors want. because if price setabil will be difficult to find profit.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

In my opinion, BTC or ETH cant be up x10 so quickly. But some altcoins can make this. Especially when they release on the new markets.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Because Altcoin make you more bitcoins  Wink

Jokes apart, There are many investors who bought the dip in the early days of ALTs and even the recent correction which we faced was still not much worrying to them.
They know the potential of there investment and the did there research.

A lot of other people are also lose bag holders, my above comment is not for them.  Cool
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Many people bought altcoin at the end of last year or this year, which would make them a lot of loss. Some altcoin may have fallen by 90%. At this time, most people are reluctant to admit defeat, then only keep holding it and hope to come back one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: