Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency?  (Read 2196 times)
X-Infinity

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

Every time you swipe your credit/debit card there is a transaction fee of 2-4% which may seem little but drastically increases when doing cross border transactions. Bank transaction fees in the global market are estimated to be approximately US$320BN per annum. With cryptocurrencies there could be a total saving of $250BN if they replace their current payment processors like Visa and MasterCard with crypto. To answer your question, I would say its pretty life changing if you're a trader that make large and frequent transactions. You can find out all about it at www.xinfinity.com  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

It helps those who want to have freedom from the government. We can take full control of our money without the use of banks. We can earn free money and gain profits.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Crypto allows me to think that I can earn normal money by doing what I like and what I do best. Even crypto gives me hope and dreams of something I couldn’t have dreamed of before. Crypto allows me not to go to work in a stuffy transport and not sit in the office in the heat and cold.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

As soon as I know Bitcointalk, there is no limit to space and time, all we can do anywhere and anytime. Cryptocurrancy can also change the way people live in everyday, in some countries, they can use it as fiat money and as a medium of goods payment.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

I think one of the benefits from crypto is their transparency, we can track the transaction of cryptocurrency. For me, now I used crypto for my investment (very very little) because of my country didn't allow cryptocurrency for a transaction. And because of that, it's trained me to become a patient person because you know any investment have their risk, sometimes if I look at the chart I felt sad.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Freedom of working place. Financial independance. More money that I could earn from being an employee here in my area, those are really many. Advantages of cryptocurrency in compaaring with my previous regular job.

Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

The benefits of cryptocurrency for me are gaining more knowledge about digital currencies,helping financial problems,trains you how to decide in buying and selling and also makes you're self responsible person in terms of duties in all bounty campaigns they joining.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Crypto currency has a huge number of advantages. Many of them you do not use every day, but they are important. Here are some of them: Crypto currency is an advantageous form of mutual settlement, allowing you to make transactions, bypassing banks and other institutions.  The seller and the buyer from different countries can be calculated among themselves, using the protected platform blockchain.  Low commissions that do not depend on transactions, amounts and location of the counterparty.  The platform works without interruptions and days off, 24/7/365.  High degree of protection and security of operations.  There is no possibility of forgery and falsification.  A dynamic course, independent of the power regimes.  Absence of intermediaries and banks.  Anonymity.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

There are many benefits of crypto currency...in crypto currency you should earn your money in long term as well as shirt term in which would you like...you will exchange coin in foriegn currency also and you should purchase and sell any thing in crypto world...there is no risk for exchanging money..
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:10:02 AM

you can easily learn and get profit with the help of cryptocurremcy, so yes, i think i like this world and its benefit
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

There are many benefits of crypto currency...in crypto currency you should earn your money in long term as well as shirt term in which would you like...you will exchange coin in foriegn currency also and you should purchase and sell any thing in crypto world...there is no risk for exchanging money..
the main benefit in my opinion is thatvyou can earn a lot and you can develop your skills with the help of cryptocurrency
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

If we really understand the currency then we will know many uses, digital currency is very useful for those who really know and understand its usefulness, with our crypto, can meet all our daily needs and can be as savings in the future come. With crypto, we will more easily keep it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Faster, secured and private transaction. What else do I need?
Also, with DeepOnion, I can receive transaction with 0% record, lol. No one can find me.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

The benefit of Cryptocurrencies over Fiat can not be overemphasized. Lots of great benefit including but not limited to Decentralization, meaning its not control by any Authority, its peer to peer, its Immutable  meaning it cannot be forged like criminals forge fiats, its a global currency.  and a lot more benefits.
ennaheaven

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

I think it bring more benefits if you know how to invest it properly. The thing with cryptocurrency is that it has probably more benefits than banks. It's only a risk if you don't know what you're doing.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Freedom of use, which allows you to look at the presence or absence of funds easier than in banks, and carrying out transactions is also easier!
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

First, some cryptocurrencies are recognized and valued as assets. For example, Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency space plays the role of gold. It is believed that it is profitable to keep the capital in it. Secondly, the value of the currency. It is known that even the currencies issued by central banks have some kind of capitalization. It is equal to the value of all outstanding banknotes. This indicator is also important for cryptocurrency.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Crypto is very useful and helpful especially in the field of financial orange, crypto could be an additional income can even be a full income for someone. It can even be very profitable, due to price fluctuations that can sometimes go up to tens or even hundreds of times. We can start investing with as little money as possible and leave it for some time while hoping that when we get back, our coins are already pumped very hard.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

There are lots of benefits that you can get from cryptocurrency.

1. Alternative Financial Sytem

The first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto just after the global financial crisis way back 2009. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer version of electronic cash that would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Bitcoin is the remedy of cross border fees, trust in between banking institutions and more.

Bitcoin as the father of all crypto has its own flaws as well with regards to scalability, transaction fees and speed issues, that is why lots of altcoins are emerging trying to solve bitcoin's flaws.

2. Investment Vehicle

Even though the value of crypto is so volatile still experts find crypto as a very good long term investment vehicle since it can provide faster and higher returns or worst case faster losses. So before investing always make sure that you only invest an amount that you can afford to lose and see to it that the project where you invest your money has a solid dev and community support.

3. Decentralization

We are moving into the digital world and with this decentralized system it's more secure and safer against corruption cos we don't have to go to any financial institution while sending or receiving money online.

4. Privacy

There are some cryptocurrency that is completely anonymous where in you can transact online without risking your identity.

5. Transparency

With this being listed and approved on the blockchain no one can fake a transaction. Every transaction from a private address sent and received back and forth in the blockchain is transparent and traceable.

6. Community

This is the reason why crypto currency is so strong because of the support of the people. There are traders, investors, entrepreneur, techie and more who is fond of cryptocurrency chat or talk together in forums, channels, blogs talking about cryptocurrency news and developments.

7. Fast Transferring Units of Value

We don't have to wait for 2-3 days for a bank to transfer money. With cryptos p2p you can directly send and receive money in minutes without any hassle of cross border fees.

It really made our lives more easier and productive. We're able to earn extra income as well for the needs of our family.
Yes, these are very good benefits of cryptocurrency, it has also helped to change the financial status of most people as it is a very easy way to make profit on investment, it has also helped me to know and appreciate the use of technology to solve some problems and helped me with how to be mentally alert and make good decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

the benefits of digital currency are based on blockchain technology that Friedman thinks has the potential to disrupt the currency and much more. "Blockchain technology, which is the backbone of digital currencies, has the potential to disrupt financial services by reducing the cost and complexity of financial transactions,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: