Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency?  (Read 2196 times)
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

At least I'm not like other people who spend every day just looking at people in social media. With cryptocurrency I can busy myself by reading the development of cryptocurrency. I am sure with cryptocurrency I will have a bright future. Many experts say cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will have a high price in the appeal now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dagenoshiela

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

For me crypto helps me a lot most especially in my finances.I can gain profit in crypto.. And you can also use altcoin for payment because some websites accept altcoin for payment if you buy/ sell in the websites. Its easy for now and gives convenient to the community.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Additional income I guess is the benefit I get from cryptocurrency that's why I'm into this. Seeing my friend free my debts, improve their way of living and investing on other things through cryptocurrency motivates me to join here hoping to enjoy those things savor by my friend.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?
Crypto gives me a tremendous impact in life, it's amazing because now I can get a better life than ever before. By knowing crypto and especially Bitcoin then I can earn income that can suffice me to finance my life. Now I try to find bounty, do Trading and try to invest in an ICO project. I'm sure if I do all of those things then I could have the chance to get the best results, I want to get all those opportunities because I think that I can do my best.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

All that pertains to the world of crypto is the path of success. But for the understanding of the benefits of the currency crypto is as a bridge to make investments that still bind to bitcoin. Because the crypto currency already has thousands of types of coins. For each coin I think it's different for a quick or slow run. The benefit of all that is for the benefit and the future of life is brighter.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

All that pertains to the world of crypto is the path of success. But for the understanding of the benefits of the currency crypto is as a bridge to make investments that still bind to bitcoin. Because the crypto currency already has thousands of types of coins. For each coin I think it's different for a quick or slow run. The benefit of all that is for the benefit and the future of life is brighter.
First of all, I think most people just want to make profit with btc and crypto. At least I'm not like other people who spend every day just looking at people in social media. The basic thing about crypto is that the price of crypto always going up, so a lot of people want to invest. With cryptocurrency I can busy myself by reading the development of cryptocurrency. But crypto investment is not certain. I am sure with cryptocurrency I will have a bright future. You need to know that the price of btc and crypto always going up and down. Many experts say cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will have a high price in the appeal now. And some people say that btc is just the first step of something bigger.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?
Crypto gives me a tremendous impact in life, it's amazing because now I can get a better life than ever before. By knowing crypto and especially Bitcoin then I can earn income that can suffice me to finance my life. Now I try to find bounty, do Trading and try to invest in an ICO project. I'm sure if I do all of those things then I could have the chance to get the best results, I want to get all those opportunities because I think that I can do my best.

What I had in mind is that cryptocurrency has many benefits it can offer to the people like doing some investment and gain sufficient profit. Secondly, you can also make profit though mining bitcoin and the most common is joining signature campaign where you will be earning without investing money from it  and all you need is that you need to invest time to be able to succeed. People are thankful that cryptocurrency has discovered wherein many people had made a difference in their lives.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

There are actually a lot of benefits of cryptocurrency like it can change people's fortune. Just like me where cryptocurrency slowly change mine and family's social status from a less fortunate one into like a normal life like that of a natural one where we have the ability to get what we need in everyday living most especially in our everyday lives.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Cryptocurrencies actually put the power in your hands when it comes to control what happens to your money and your assets. There is no way for the government or anyone else to control it except for you alone. cryptocurrencies help eliminate dependency on banks to keep your money safe and puts power in your hands for once.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

There are a lot of benefits from cryptocurrency, it has change my daily routine and my financial life positively. Aside from providing extra income in which all of us are aiming to, cryptocurrency was able to help me manage my time more and appreciate additional knowledge from researching and applying it to my investments as I take each steps.

Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

you could make alot of money from trading crypto.. though it is risky i will admit.. but the risk is worth it.. and you could also make alot of free money Cool
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

Crypto gain me profit without even having a boss or company employer. Just embracing what I have started, i'm sure that getting know more about crypto will let you prepare for the future. Thank you
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

There are really tons of benefits a person can get from the innovation that crypto currencies continually offers to this day. One example for it would be the fast and easy sending of money abroad without going through all the hassle of going to remittances and filling up forms or other things of the sort. This makes business, payment, and donating transactions easier on both sides. There is also the fact that making money here in this industry is easier than others(that is if you know what you are doing). Surely, there are more but those are the main things that I think affects the daily living of every crypto lovers in this industry.
Hilga

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

So many benefit after know crypto, likely change my life and very important can longterm invest. Many people to be billionaire.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

The main advantage is the almost zero cost of the transaction. In addition, financial transactions are made very quickly, without a single intermediary, and without commissions, as cash. For the sake of justice, it should be noted that these advantages were. Today, the commission for a transaction can be up to 15%, and the expectation of payment can take three or more days. Somehow it is not very different from banking operations, and very different from what was at the very beginning of technology development.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Crypto benefits for individuals are giving work to everyone don't have a job. Additional earnings for the family. It gives extra job to earn extra profits.

boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Crypto currency promised each of us prosperity in life with this technology anyone who embrace it,to be part of it will have a brighter future,so if the whole world will embrace this technology,life become easy in terms of currency exchange and its value.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

There's a lot of benefits that the crypto gave to me and it hardly affects my daily living since it becomes my part time job. There are too many to mentions benefits of the crypto for me but not just to me but to a community.

• No borders, you can do transactions anytime, anywhere and to anyone.
• It is a form of investment and savings
• It can be for everyone there's no restriction in using it
• Fast and reliable transactions
• Transparent transactions
• Reduced unemployed peple

My personal benefits
• Knowledge about cryptocurrency industry
• Gives opportunity for me to earn
• Learned to be an investor
• Management skills (Time management, etc.)
• Communications skills (Because most of the time before a transaction you need to communicate with people)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

crypto give me a lot of benefits, and already change my live
now, i can have new homes from cryptocurrency trading  Wink

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Crypto is decentralise which means we do not need a third party like bank or government.
Remain annoymous in the current world
We do see more and more vendors accepting payment through bitcoin and this give us another type of payment method.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: