Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency?  (Read 2196 times)
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

One of the greatest benefits of cryptocurrency is that Cryptocurrencies can not be faked and transactions can not be reversed arbitrarily by the sender (such as credit card chargebacks). It will make you more secure and comfortable in making transactions and transactions so much faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I've never thought about it before, but it opens an extra income door to me, and that's why I really love Cryptocoins
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

I've never thought about it before, but it opens an extra income door to me, and that's why I really love Cryptocoins
There are always pros and cons to any situation in life. To be able to make a good decision, you need to weigh the good and bad thoroughly before finalizing your choice. With Cryptocurrency, it’s more about mass acceptance than technology.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

Perhaps the greatest of all advantages of cryptocurrency is that unless you’ve delegated management of your wallet over to a third party service, you are the sole owner of the corresponding private and public encryption keys that make up your cryptocurrency network identity or address.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I think this is very important, Cryptocurrency is not bound by exchange rates, interest rates or transaction fees. In addition, digital currency transactions occur at the same rate, regardless of where the sender and receiver are located. Many other benefits of cryptocurrency, try to join first after that you will find the advantages.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of popularity and success among the people all over the world and also has achieved great heights of success in the market   This is because of the fact that cryptocurrencies provides many benefits and advantages to the people all over the world. Like firstly cryptocurrencies is a very good platform to start making money and with its help anyone can start making money right from the scratch. Then cryptocurrencies can be used all over the world as they are universal form of currency.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

For me, why i choose crypto because Once a cryptocurrency transfer has been authorized, it can’t be reversed as in the case of the “charge-back” transactions allowed by credit card companies. This is a hedge against fraud which requires a specific agreement to be made between a buyer and seller regarding refunds in the event of a mistake or returns policy.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

the benefits you can get from cryptocurrency are numerous, you can benefit from the fast moving moves of the coin price, by taking advantage of such moments you can get a lot of profit.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

My main advantage is that I earn money here. And this gives me the opportunity to live a quality life.

Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

By nature, the biggest advantage of cryptocurrency comes from the fact that they are secured and are easy to contact. It allows you the ultimate ownership of your own money. Thus,  the entire operation is decentralize.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

It does not affect it since I am not an active trader. It becomes a daily routine when you trade actively and is some kind of replacement of the job since you have to take your time to monitor the market. The benefits are that if you choose you coins carefully then you will get lots of profits and maybe more quickly than from the traditional investments. I prefer some projects profitable in future that have interesting ideas.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

I think most of the benefits are the great benefits of good crypto  I get from trade and bounty. These results provide me with enough pride, because crypto  gave me good results.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

For me the best benefit that cryptocurrency brought at me is at the times when i earn extra income at cryptocurrency thru investing cheaper cryptocoins but has potential to rise then hodl and sell when price value soars high. I only sell my cryptocoins if it will benefited me enough profits. Also some benefits at cryptocurrency is that it is less hustle in terms of transactions.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Benefits are numerous. To mention a few,
1. We can avoid theft of our personal details as our identity stays anonymous. This is done with the help of a mechanism that's called "push".
2. Transaction fee is very low or rather negligible.
3. Decentralized which means that no central authority has any kind of control over it.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

You must have read your monthly account statement from a bank or credit card company, and strongly refused to charge fees charged for writing checks, transferring funds, or inhaling the general direction of the involved financial home. Transaction fees can take significant advantage of your assets - especially if you do a lot of transactions in a month. But not with cryptocurrency, for all transactions you do not charge at all. That is very important to us, because we do not need to spend monthly money or transaction costs.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

The most important transactions are very fast, and you can at least any amount of money in any part of the world to send, and everything is transparent, everyone washes this transaction to track,but there is one big plus for ordinary people, and for business owners of large, or rather state-owned companies and state officials and bankers, this is a big minus,since they can not control people and know who has how much money, so that it was easier to manage

Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

I often saw that the blockchain man is much steeper than the Internet, who can explain this to me?
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

This is freedom in the first place, when no one controls and monitors your money! for the time being, cryptocurrencies are not as useful in everyday life as they might be, but it's just a matter of time ...... But even now I'm closing deals and paying cryptocurrencies!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Crypto currency is a future of or world, it allows us to use blockchain technology and provides the freedom and confidence of the savings. Moreover, it is a good opportunity today to invest money and get far more than on feat markets.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Earn money ! This is the best benefit.
Crypto money made a lot of money for people. Your future is on the market as digital money.
The volume of the crypto money market is very high. It will follow well, if you research well you will earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: