Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the benefits of Crypto Currency?  (Read 2196 times)
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Well, a lot of the advantages and disadvantages as with all products that are created , a big plus is that you do not need to report to the government on a salary to the plan.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

There are quite a lot of advantages of cryptocurrency. This is a new world of decentralized blockchain, where all actions are stored in a chain of blocks. In the future, humanity will completely switch to digital money, and Fiat will disappear like dinosaurs in ancient times.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

It helps a lot with my financial burden. Through cryptocurrency, I was able to pay my monthly bills on time, buy the things needed for my family especially for my children's needs and wants, able to pays my debts and start saving some money for the future of my family.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

For me, the market provides important advantages for work. Including excellent prospects for earning, obtaining new knowledge and finding interesting contacts.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

It is impossible to manipulate the number of issues without a fully decentralized institution. Any relevant industry or institution outside has no rights and can't shut it down, and cryptocurrency prices can fluctuate somewhat. The people who own cryptocurrencies, and the people who trade them for circulation, will never disappear because it is also a credit currency that has value.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

There are many benefits that can be obtained from Crypto. Starting from creating income sources, increasing the amount of income, broadening the horizons about crypto, creating jobs in the unemployed audience and people who are on a low income. That way, crypto indirectly has suppressed unemployment and world poverty.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

actually, in the world of cryptocurrency, we can get the profits and losses. it all depends on how we manage the crypto assets that we have. one of the things that is beneficial in cryptocurrency is an investment. Cryptocurrency investment is the most profitable investment. besides the benefits that can be obtained, there are also disadvantages that can be obtained if we are not careful, that is the big losses.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

There are lots of benefits that I can get when I join crypto currencies. I can get a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies. I am a crypto currency player who joins crypto currencies without any capital. I like to join crypto currencies because I can work and get profit without spending financial capital at all. I was able to follow many bounty campaigns to get the benefits that I expected. Working in the crypto currency bounty campaign was very challenging because the bigger my effort so the greater my profit.
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

First of all we need to make it clear for what and why we use crypto currency? Can it change our living? Can we use it for all our need? Can we go even a day without using it? Yet many people don’t know about crypto but they do their daily activities without using it. Upper class or online involved people only know about crypto. So I think only benefits is to know it and using it for our purpose. We can use it as a alternative of real currency, Can make profit by investing in any coins and Can buy something easily.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?
What kind of benefits do you want? There are many benefits that can not be terminated by only one word.Crypto is changing in my life.I had the courage to live a new life when my financial problems are going on.Also it has improved the life of many people.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

There are lots of benefits of crypto currencies that some people missed. Already mentioned all the benefits of crypto here, the only problem is that the people who are not yet engaged and not yet informed about the great benefits that crypto brings to their lives. Some people already heard about crypto currency but doesn't have enough knowledge about this. I know it takes a lot of time to make people knowledgeable enough about this crypto. But I hope soon, so that they will experienced and loved all these benefits of crypto for them.
cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

I think it has lot of benefit that comes along with it people now earn thought crypto as a writer, web designer, graphic designer , animation and many more... I really love all this opportunity given to people through crypto.
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

what are the benefits you get in Crypto? And how those it affect your daily living?

crypto provides many benefits, I get a lot of money from crypto so I can have a big savings. crypto had a big influence on my life, I became a more calm person and also very careful. thanks crypto.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Crypto as investment assets alone of course. in other things like shopping, I thought less well because there are still many who have not been receiving crypto for this system. only limited funds for long-term investment assets alone would have sufficed for use in everyday life.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

certainly very much crypto benefits
1. to make money looking for profit
2. ico appears so the ico developers make a bounty reward
3. Crypto length investment
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

The transaction is borderless, open and transparent, and anyone can pay and transfer at will as long as they have cryptocurrencies. Encrypted currencies can help people get rich. For the country, it is not necessary to brush cash banknotes to save energy, and banks can also reduce banks. It is a good thing to benefit the country and the people.
maiconle88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Some benefits of Crypto are:
- No transaction costs
- Easy payment
- Fast delivery
- High liquidity
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

Digital currency's exchanges are decentralized which implies that the exchanges made are distributed with no center individual. Money related history are in private and is shielded from any data fraud that are conspicuous in the framework that we utilize right now in light of the fact that having/making an intermediary ID, nobody can know any data about you.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

The biggest advantage I got in the cryptocurrency market is money. I have invested huge money since I invested in cryptocurrencies. These money have made a huge difference in my life. I don’t ignore my family every day. I am living now. Very fulfilling and very happy
Jannat76

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

King of My own World

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

The most convenient of cryptocurrency is that the cryptocurrency is decentralized and you can send your own privacy to anyone in the world without any guidance from any bank, and you can complete all your work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: