Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Honestly, for now I prefer ethereum than bitcoin. Ethereum now is really profitable, it may not be high as bitcoin but atleast you are sure that your investments will receive a gain. Bitcoin now is in critical mode since it has a lower value. And thats why maby investor sell their bitcoin to avoid or reduce their loss.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

They're both essential you know. And both advantageous in their own ways. Bitcoin, as we all know is the predecessor of other cryptocurrencies and when talking about store of value, it is more promising because upon investment, it will surely give you a good amount of return. But when it come's to being a transactional medium aspect, you might want to use a different cryptocurrency–the Ethereum. Why? Because it has lower transaction fees compared to that of Bitcoin. And besides, though it is just about three (3) years long in the market (being introduced in 2015), it ranks second next to Bitcoin.

So what would be my favorite? I'd just pick both because despite having their differences in technical aspects, their purpose is only one–to help the society through their new and interesting manner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I like both but I still want ETH investment over Bitcoin. In my opinion, ETH has many advantages over Bitcoin and the value of ETH is currently very low so it will make more profit than Bitcoin.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

I am also more interested in ethereum, flexible and used by lots of token exchange, as well as every bounty payment. see the price of ethereum now is really low, but have started trying to rise again and stay above $ 500. hopefully the price quickly back above $ 1000, while the price is still cheap, buy as much as we can hold until the price goes up again.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

One thing is for sure,bith etherium and Bitcoin and good crypto-investments. But I just do prefer etherium since it has a lower market value which will allow me to hold huge amount for a smaller price unlike in Bitcoin which has an expensive msrket value. Holding id not easy and you need to have huge amount of patience to that.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

I always prefer to invest on bitcoins because the profit you will earn will be much higher more than investing on ethereum, but still it will depend on your capital on what type of cryptocurrency you are planning to invest.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Ethereum is second of all the cryptocurrency out there and it has a very nice rate of value but I prefer bitcoin because it has the highest rate of all, right now it is best to buy and hoard a lots of Bitcoin because it went down so deep and it will rise up again afterwards. This is said by many and I believe it too. Either way both cryptocurrency is very good investment because they have both good rate in value even though the value differs from ETH to BTC.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

For me, I prefer both sides because both sides are cryptocurrency that you can earn a massive profit or income. But it will depend on that situation, if you want to ask what will I prefer to acceptance, transaction, earning, a capability I will choose bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is much-accepted cryptocurrency of all because it is the first, also bitcoin is much accepted because of its capability to transact your money fast, less fee and more. Yes, in earning you can still gain a massive profit using ethereum but if you compare that value of bitcoin and ethereum you will notice that bitcoin is much expensive than bitcoin, but like I said it depend on the situation and on the person what he will prefer. Smiley
RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

I prefer Ethereum to invest of course, but with bitcoin I can make big purchases and that's why it becomes such a tough competition.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Well I suppose you are right but, the difference really isn't that big. And if you think about it, bitcoins are still pretty dominant and can truly offer more profits since it is more popular than ethereum or any other altcoin out there in this industry. But for me, I really do not see any reason as to why I should choose from the two when I can clearly take advantage of the fact that they both still have a lot of room to grow and can really enable me to gain massive profits by taking advantage of the benefits that I can get from both of them.
kopi lambada

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

for me both this cryptocurrency are good so i think i will go to the both but as of now im working in bitcoin and we all know that this two crypto are we can get profit and we can earn money into it so both are good, i prefer as of now bitcoin because in bitcoin i have the thoughts and knowledge about it.
yes both are excellent in cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum have potential for long term, but i prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has higher mobility
and I think bitcoin has an effect on the rise and fall of ethereum,
if bitcoin rises then ethereum rises and vice versa if bitcoin decreases then ethereum also decreases
so I prefer bitcoin rather than ethereum
PierreCB

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

For all the benefits it offers, for all the power it still has in spite of its detractors, I am in favor of bitcoin.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

I prefer both bitcoins and Ethereum but I hold bitcoins for a long term due to the high cost of network fees, and use Ether to trade other alternative currencies. When ever I am involved in ICO purchase, it is Ether that I use other than bitcoins to reduce the fees.Ether price has a direct relation with bitcoins, because as bitcoin prices increases, so do ether.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

For me Ethereum can be like a starting point for those, who dont have on start many funds to invest, can start from $4 now and try to move somehow, so Ethereum, alts, starting
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

There is a difference between core ideologies of these two coins. Bitcoin is all about transferring funds from one point to another without any approval of the third party whereas Ethereum has a solution for the trust issue especially when it comes to the financial sector. I would go with BTC for a simple transaction and will choose ETH for transactions having complex aspects such as contracts. There are two different things and we should not consider it the same.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Well today as i have enough bitcoin,i am aiming for more ethereum since its too cheaper and has been speculated to be the more valued and potentially to grow this year,maybe it cant reach more than bitcoin price but can make a good record more than what ot had last January
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

I prefer bitcoin of course, because the price is much better than eth and I can from it higher profit, but eth is good too.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

I always prefer bitcoin over ethereum because it is more profitable and the growth is much faster as well more than any other cryptocurrency, i doubt that people will invest on other coins if the prices of bitcoins will be only cheap.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

I like bitcoin and idol it. Because of how bitcoin is formed and developed. By being a hero, it brings a revolution in blockchain technology to the world. Effectiveness, dedication and effort after stumbling over long distances in maturity and development. It brought momentum and importance to the birth of the crypto market.

I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
I agree with your point of view. Bitcoin has such specialties and standards that it is always one of the most special coins in the crypto market.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

If you have enough money to invest I think it will best to buy 10eth and hold it. Because holding 10eth is better then holding 1Btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: