Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Both are good coins but main advantage of Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, so no fear of developer dumping it. But in case of Ethereum developer is holding a chunk of stack and developer itself dont have belief on cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price wont die as 90% of cryptocurrency followers are holding it and using it in life.
I will go for these both options too. Reason is, bitcoins are amazingly growing and ETH as well. They both have been marked as best coins in the crypto families, where ETH is best in altcoin family specifically. But still it is all about the knowledge and technical use of the trader or investor that how he will be managing these both so that profits can be earned at the end of day.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I love them boyh men no doubt at all but you know the instinct of the people we tend to go to what is used to be which is bitcoins because they are much more trusted than any coins out there but you know the people also have an instinct that they will always have another in replacement when the other gets broken because we always have a back up plan, a plan b because we alway have a trust issues so we cannot trust in one thing in a long time knowing that they are falling.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

I would prefer to hold my investments in Bitcoin. Ethereum is on the second place. I would use it for trading and ICO's. Anyway, these two coins have very big growth potential and will give a very big profit in future.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I prefer to bitcoin because of it is more profitable than etherium. And also i like bitcoin a lot not because of its high value in the market rather I like it because it is also known as the king or father of all crypto coins.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

On a different note, I am excited to announce that our Bounty Program is out. It is 5% of total token allocation , and worth $6,000,000 USD. The bounty is split between the referral program (50%) and the social media bounty program(50%). Visit the thread to participate, and the website to find out more about INGOT Coin !
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I still like and prefer bitcoin more than etherium. Basically speaking, I still find bitcoin more reliable than any other cryptocurrencies that were starting in making their names.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

I like both, but now with Ethereum, I seem to be doing better, because I am earning in ethereum based tokens my daily living, so for me, my life revolves more around Ethereum, but I do have just a little Bitcoin I earn from some little mining cards I rent out, not a lot but Bitcoin is what everything else is measured against, so it is important to hold some Bitcoin in your portfolio as well for long term stuff as it is the major currency in the marketcap and has around 39/42% dominance of the crypto market right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

According ,to my point of view I prefer both Ethereum and Bitcoin ,since both have two different intentions. Bitcoin has a stable currency and Ethereum is a platform for running decentralized apps. Bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million and Ethereum is not limited as Bitcoin  it is unlimited. Bitcoin is familiar to all but Ethereum is not familiar to all it is in its infant stage.The transaction of Bitcoin takes a few minutes to be cleared and Ethereum takes only a few seconds to be cleared.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite cryptocurrency because I love the mystery of its creation, because it is basement of whole crypto world. Someone who created its blockchain technology is genious inventor obviously, so he could plan bitcoin's development in very long run, I beleive.
   Vitalik Buterin is smart but he just reconstructed bitcoin and made it fittable for ICOs, I dont beleive his creature will survive in long run

pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I definitely prefer ethereum.I am a sub-coin investor.In general, ethereum is needed to invest in lower coins.İt is also faster and cheaper than ethereum bitcoin.

laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

I always invest on a cryptocurrency where i will get more profit and what i mean is we should not compare both the coins because they have different growth and potential in the market depending on the season.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

I always preferred bitcoin because it's the no1 crypto currency in the world.No other coin can match bitcoin or can reach the high level as bitcoin.I think bitcoin will always rule the other coin like ethereum.So I will definitely choose bitcoin over ehereum.
well, I see a bitcoin price increase is quite sharp. I began to think that preparing the current bitcoin seems like a good way to earn profits in the near future. well, it's just not that much bitcoin I have right now

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

When I saw a while ago the progress of bitcoin than eth, what I can say is it is better to buy btc than etc because it is doing a fast progress than eth. Yes both are really promising bit as an investor choosing a token with good progress and already stable is a good choice.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

If you will see return wise, I think ETH will give better returns that bitcoins. However, bitcoin comes with the advantage that it is tested and more reliable.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

If in order to choose one I will probably choose Ethereum. Because it is more stable and easier to use. But Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. So for the conclusion I think both are good.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Although the bitcoin price is very high, but I prefer the ethereum because ethereum changes its price slightly less normal than bitcoin and also if we follow a Bounty and the pay is a token, the token is much that Kuta exchanges with ethereum not with bitcoin so I prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Bitcoin is the best and and will be the best and ethereum will always be under the bitcoin. And bitcoin is still reliable for short and long term investment.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

I'm sure many people prefer bitcoin rather than eth is because its suply is only 21 million. while the fee and transfer speed of each transaction is better ethereum

Your right. Most people must prefer bitcoin than eth.Bitcoin has an incredible prices and Ethereum with a reliable ICO project project will sometimes greatly enlarge.. The two cryptos has its own chatacteristics thats make its individual uniqueness.. If we do deep analysis of both coins, we come to the conclusion that bitcoin is the best for long term holding and ethereum have a short term trading.
What I have observed so far is that the investors of this coin named ethereum are basically those followers of bitcoin who are not able to invest into it directly. They know that ethereum is going to follow the trends of bitcoin and you also have accepted it, so they invest into rheum to enjoy the good profit that it produces getting aligned with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader as usual and ethereum is a follower.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

I would say I prefer Bitcoin.. but I think Ethereum has the greater potential, it's just I use bitcoin so much in my everyday life. ETH has been designed with a whole view of cryptocurrency whereas BTC was the original and thus has many problems. We shall see..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: