Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1845 times)
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
When it comes on choosing i'll always choose bitcoin even though ethereum is more flexible than bitcoin. Bitcoin create such a big name and a well-known above all crypto. Bitcoin can easy pump or dump we just need to take risk. Also Bitcoin is a very good investment.
I prefer the etherium, because I was looking at giving evision protocols to other Coins, which I also have a good price. I think that this is practically the main task of the etherium, all the more so this transaction is paid by this coin. And what can a bitCoin offer?
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I will prefer bitcoin than enthrum.
Same as you I will like to invest in bitcoin not in anything else, as we know price of bitcoin is not very high but it has potential to increase very high, so it is good to invest in bitcoin not in Ethereum. Bitcoin has very bright future because it increase in price with each and every investment, we should buy high amount of bitcoin, as price is not very high it will rise then we will sell it and get our profit, while Ethereum is already at high price so it will be useless to buy high save and sell at the same price.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

I like ETH more than BTC, in general although the ETH price is not equal to BTC, but the popularity of ETH is more coin holders than BTC. And they are used in a lot of trading and buying.

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

I prefer bitcoin because it's the base coin of cryptocurrencies where one can trade any alt coin to bitcoin. Bitcoin is also the most volatile cryptocurrency of the cryptoworld that's why it can double or triple your gains in just an hour or two.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise

I'd choose bitcoin over eth simply because it is more profitable! Though bitcoin is really slower when it comes to transactions but bitcoin is for me, more legit. Lately we have been facing "fake news" about it and the price is dropping really hard. But I believe we'll recover soon.
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I prefer bitcoin, In my opinion the bitcoin is better than ethereum today, it is more popular. I hope bitcoin will exist for along year and more better.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

I am more interested in eth than bitcoin because of its current price which is cheaper than bitcoin. I don't have much enough money to by btc that is why I choose eth. But hoop eth is not because I want to stay only with it but i will be using it as my stepping stone to bring myself on bitcoin. I see how bitcoin's volatile posses with an amazing success to all who believe.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I prefer to inves more in bitcoin because bitcoin is the fastest and biggest gainer so i think we will get more profit in bitcoin but if you want to invest for a long time or to hold it like 5 or 10 months go for altcoins or like ethereum maybe it will pump more in the future.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I prefer bitcoin rather than ethereum, because last year I got many benefits from bitcoin. bitcoin is more popular than ethereum
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

Well, basically and in my opinion is that it is the primary cryptocurrency by means of being well known through time. These two, which are bitcoin and ethereum, have been improved that it became the main token before we could exchanged our cryptocurrency into our fiat money.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

you are right and I also think the same I prefer to trade in ethereum because I think the required capital is smaller but I am sure the profit to be given is the same as bitcoin
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Bitcoin is leader on market cap and have bigger daily volume. Ethereum is second larget market cap in market and have a chance to replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Both coin is my favorite because its more safe to invest on that coin

yes both are best for you but my favourite is bitcoin and i will always trust in bitcoin because it is a best opportunity for make comfortable life and investment will never lose your money rather it will give you best profit and that's why you can start any physical project in your life, so if you want to invest in bitcoin so it will safe your money as you want, so i think you should choose one way for best life.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

both of them are good, but if iam prefer to use as a transcation i still prefer to using a bitcoin, because it more violated and making the price sometimes are right to very cheap, and becaus there is still a lot people are using it as a payment

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

Iam prefer bitcoin for now. because of the obvious number of maximal supply and more efficient delivery of its blockchain network.
which has been a problem for me is sometimes very high fee so have to wait for the right time if you want to make a payment or transaction
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

I will prefer bitcoin
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

I personally prefer bitcoin, i trust it more because of how large the community is and how huge the infrastructural/technological investment is. We have seen good improvements and are seeing more coming up. Yes Ethereum has proven to be cool too with their constant improvements and especially providing a robust blockchain for smart contracts enabling lots of ICO, though the inherent flaws are there. In all bitcoin wins in my opinion.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Both altcoin and bitcoin is amazing and we but I prefer on bitcoin because bitcoin is my passion, from the start i am really preferring on bitcoin than etherium becaus bitcoin is really more amazing an I already gain a huge amount of profit on it, I believe that bitcoin is really becoming more bright in the future.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:23:30 AM by tuliobrothers

I like bitcoin and ethereum.  Both are good coin.  The reactions of many users in the forum are more in a positive way.  So,  i guess,  bitcoin and ethereum are doing well in crypto world.  In fact those coins are very popular until now.  No need to choose because i can invest with bitcoin and ethereum.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

There a time that you need this both , because if you see the uses of this two . Its very helpful to us , bitcoin is fast in transaction but sometimes delay if have a traffic in blockchain sometimes high fee to transfer , ethereum has very fast in transaction and you can control the gas price that you use but some times delay if you not trigger the standard price. Thats why i said to prefer this two because of this . And this both coins are very helpful for me in trading in different way. Its up to you whether you want it or not .

ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

I like both coin: BTC and ETH. Since entering the cryptocurrency market, I have always supported these two coins. It helps my income stream to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: