Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 1843 times)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
Both are good coins to invest your money with. Both has potential to be profitable as an investment since one etherium is jist proportional with the market statistics of bitcoin such that what happens to bitcoin is likely to happen with etherium particularly with the ups and downs in the msrket. But still,I'd choose Bitcoin for its proven capabilities.
If both the coins are good it does not means we will invest in both; it is my own opinion that bitcoin is good to use than hold more than one currency for you, if you really only want profit the bitcoin can give you everything you don’t needs to put your eggs in multi buckets. ETH is good but even then it can never be equal to bitcoin, neither in price nor in demand,  to me only bitcoin is the best currency which gives us profit and that earn income for us.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

I was wondering which one was your favorite out of the two cryptocurrencies? I think Ethereum has proved to be more flexible than Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is making the biggest noise
I prefer Bitcoin over Ethereum as it is the market leader. Bitcoin is more profitable and has bigger trading volume. The number of transactions, infrastructure and adoption of Bitcoin is also high. Since Bitcoin has more acceptability as a currency so it can use as payment option. But for portfolio diversification I hold some amount of Ethereum too.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Bitcoin is still more preferable to me than ethereum simply because of it higher value and the most popular among all the crypto currency in the world. It's acceptability cover many countries as compared to ethereum and others.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

I prefer ETH because I think that ETH is undervalued sufficiently and it means if I am right I will be able gain a profit from my ETH soon.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

I am more prefer to bitcoin because its the number one in cypto.and because of its high value.although i always use ethereum.but if i have more money i will invest in bitcoin.bitcoin price grow faster.same last year

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

I moved over a decent amount of my assets from BTC to ETH, as I see more applications in the short term. Still I think BTC will serrve well as a 5 year asset investment.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

For now I prefer to choose bitcoin of course because it's the only crypto that I could earn right now by joining campaigns. I've heard a lot about etherium but still bitcoin is the best for me. Bitcoin has 21million stock but etherium I still don't or I'm not sure what stock ether has.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Of course the reason i was here its because of bitcoin. I heard eth is doing good too but still my faborite is bitcoin. Besides bitcoin still the leading cryptocurrency amd its value still big compare to other cryptocoins. One more thing i am more familiar with bitcoin though.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

Both are good investments but I would prefer to buy and hold Ethereum for now because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin and has so many features. It is much easier in terms of transaction and aside from that easier to earn alot of campaigns that pays eth.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Bitcoin will always be my favorite. For some reason I like the way bitcoin market is going because I will have time to buy some bitcoin if the price is low then hodl it until the time that I was satisfied with the price. I don't have that huge capital compared to other investors so I need to time it when bitcoin is in a slump. I am also investing a portion of my money on ETH. It has no other way to go but UP. ETH will also increase its value this year because of its demand.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

I like ETH over the BTC because it's team is making more effort on the improvement of protocl. It looks like it is so at least.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency market and thats why peoples attracted to invest on bitcoin. Ethereum is like platform that can used by many platform for any kind bussiness model, and its very flexible. I am believe ethereum have great potential in the future because many platform will use ethereum network

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

For me Ethereum can be like a starting point for those, who dont have on start many funds to invest, can start from $4 now and try to move somehow, so Ethereum, alts, starting

Well said,  we all know there are lots of coin you can start with.  For thus who confuse for this two.  Then choose different coins. But i assure you, you wont regrets having that eth and btc in your wallet.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

For me the best coin to choose would be where the money is. We know that for now bitcoin still has the top place for investments so that it is where the green pasture is for investors. Ethereum  is good as well and there is no doubt about it. If you really want to gain the most money, maybe it would be better to take the two.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

Ethereum proved itself to me in 2017. Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin, nowly it is market maker together with Bitcoin. Many ICOs are Ethereum based. At the beginning it reflected the price of Ethereum negatively but then it changed and Ethereum is a very valuable coin. As a result both are advantageous for investments.
In the entire list of the crypto coins which are there at this very moment, both bitcoin and ETH are the best of the bets coins and that most of the investors are only investing their money into these coins as they know that doing so will help them in making of more amount of money. However, it is you who need to decide according to the situation and your plan. I will go for bitcoin as I am more interested in long term investment of money.
INGOT Brokers (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Ethereum proved itself to me in 2017. Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin, nowly it is market maker together with Bitcoin. Many ICOs are Ethereum based. At the beginning it reflected the price of Ethereum negatively but then it changed and Ethereum is a very valuable coin. As a result both are advantageous for investments.
In the entire list of the crypto coins which are there at this very moment, both bitcoin and ETH are the best of the bets coins and that most of the investors are only investing their money into these coins as they know that doing so will help them in making of more amount of money. However, it is you who need to decide according to the situation and your plan. I will go for bitcoin as I am more interested in long term investment of money.

I have a feeling we will witness a big change in terms of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies this year. Who knows, maybe an even newer technology will be born
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I prefer Ethereum because ethereum can be used as a platform for other cryptocurrencies, and also because Ether transactions tend to be confirmed quicker by the blockchain. It's built to be more efficient than bitcoin, partly through virtue of being a newer and more optimized cryptocurrency. Plus, Ethereum over bitcoin for transactions is that its fees tend to be far lower.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

The block chain technology is not limited to building an electronic currency system. The co-founder of ETH, Vitalik Buterin, knows this. Instead of limiting users to limited blockchain functionality, he sees the potential of the blockchain platform where developers can build any application they want. This allows software designers to acquire all the advantages of blockchain technology without creating their own blockchain, including decentralization, non-remodeling, and security. This is the idea behind ETH, and so far it has been a great success.

The ETH is more resistant to market shocks than bitcoin. Fiat money has value because people think it is valuable, and in this case, bitcoin is similar to fiat money. That makes bitcoin a bit more stable, since everyone who invests in bitcoin will invest in the value of bitcoin. But if investors start to lose confidence, bitcoin will be vulnerable to potential shocks.
Nana1

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

I prefer both. Bitcoin is profitable, Ethereum helps me to invest even on a low budget. It’s always best to invest in bitcoin and an altcoin so you switch depending on how well they are doing on the market at a particular time. Hope this helps.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

The block chain technology is not limited to building an electronic currency system. The co-founder of ETH, Vitalik Buterin, knows this. Instead of limiting users to limited blockchain functionality, he sees the potential of the blockchain platform where developers can build any application they want. This allows software designers to acquire all the advantages of blockchain technology without creating their own blockchain, including decentralization, non-remodeling, and security. This is the idea behind ETH, and so far it has been a great success.

The ETH is more resistant to market shocks than bitcoin. Fiat money has value because people think it is valuable, and in this case, bitcoin is similar to fiat money. That makes bitcoin a bit more stable, since everyone who invests in bitcoin will invest in the value of bitcoin. But if investors start to lose confidence, bitcoin will be vulnerable to potential shocks.

Ethereum have many advantages for start up and for bussiness. Its happen because ethereum network can used by others platfor. Bitcoin is different than ethereum because bitcoin function is store of value or like gold on our real world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: