Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which platform are you doing bounty campaign?  (Read 490 times)
tunglong (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

I am a new bounty hunter, i am try to looking some platform which provide bounty campaign, if you have good platform, please share to me. Which platform are you doing bounty campaign? We share together in order to get good bounty program.

I found these 2 websites that I am currently using to receive news about bounties and airdrops:

http://bountiesalert.com/

https://coinmarketcal.com/

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

Most of the time I will search directly on the bounty thread in the altcoin section.
There may not be an open spreadsheet for each platform.

tunglong (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

I found these 2 websites that I am currently using to receive news about bounties and airdrops:

http://bountiesalert.com/

https://coinmarketcal.com/

well share with thank, i will join your advise platform and try it.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

I look out at bounties section of this forum mostly, but there are a few bounty platforms available as well like bountyhive, fundyourselfnow and crowdholding etc where you can find bounty campaigns of good projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tunglong (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I look out at bounties section of this forum mostly, but there are a few bounty platforms available as well like bountyhive, fundyourselfnow and crowdholding etc where you can find bounty campaigns of good projects.
i only try on bountyhive platform, the others i have not yet ever try.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

currently am using

Bountyhive

bountyplatform

bitcointalk

But to be honest bitcoin talk has vast number of quality bounties and you should have them hands full once you start getting more

You might wanna read one of my thread pertaining bounty manager recommendation

Hope you will be successful!
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Hi Friends, try to join in bountyHive. This is a new bounty platform but has quite interesting and more structured differences.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bountyhive
Good luck !!!

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

There are lots of bounty campaign in the bitcointalk trend, even too much to join, what you need to do is to select which campaigns you want and start your earnings, you can even get more on bountyhive.io and bountylord.com
izzy13

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

So far I do the bounties from bitcointalk and bountyhive. Some friends recommend other sources as addition, but I choose to keep steady by those two these times cause I still need to learn more.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 04:09:50 PM by ccsang

I just checked bounties section and find some good bounty campaign, I think you no need to find bounty platform, just stay at bitcointalk bounties section, there are a lot of bounty campaign, remember check project detail and ico reviews before joined campaign, if not just waste you time
tunglong (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

I just checked bounties section and find some good bounty campaign, I think you no need to find bounty platform, just stay at bitcointalk bounties section, there are a lot of bounty campaign, remember check project detail and ico reviews before joined campaign, if not just waste you time
Thank for sharing Opinion, i also do some bounty program on bitcoitalk, but unfortunately after more than one month i do some bounty they stop contact and be scam. i wanna looking for web platform, they automatatic audit our activitives and count stake, etc.. and we only do the bounty such as bountyhive.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

If you look at my avatar, you can see the platform where I participate. But there's a huge crowd on social media. Therefore, I participate only in the signature.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

I usually search for good projects at coinschedule and ICO bench.
Then i googled the ICO if it has a bounty or not
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

I have been working with the Bountyhive team recently. They distribute the prizes very quickly and earn good money. You can try this.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

https://bountyhive.io/ is a good platform to start.
It is easy to apply for campaigns there and there is a lot of campaigns to do. Very good for both beginners and pros
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

Oax bounty program is very good, you may participate in that, the bounty manager is very skilled and payments were smooth so far.

tunglong (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

You can choose
1. Bountyhive
2. Bountyplatform
3. Bountyguru
4. Bounty0x
Bountyhive is the best platform, smart and professional. Bountyplatform is also quite good. The other two platforms need more development because it's hard to use, the interface is confusing.
thank for sharing your experience, almost people say bountyhive is the best platform, i will join this platform.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform. I follow also Bount0x for the latest bounties. The point with bountyhive is that there are a lot of users so you need to enroll you very fast for the campaigns, because they are using a maximum  limit of participants.

onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Bountyhive is very successful. All the conditions are clear and appropriate. The only problem is has no spreadsheet. They have to solve this  Undecided

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: