Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5864 times)
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

I'm worried about the future of cryptocurrency. I think that what is happening on the market is normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

I think we are at the moment where regulations are getting in and where a lot of capital institutions are waiting to come in and join the revolution. It is a matter of time and it will be big similar to december jump. Blockchain is here to stay and nothing will change that.If not this year than next for sure
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

I am not worried about the future of cryptocurrency. As you can see, even though the market is down, but more big companies and even government is slowly adopting the use of blockchain. They can't jump in suddenly, but they are moving into it. More countries announced of planning their own crypto currencies, banks that welcoming the innovation, government that allowing major exchanges in their country. For me, its like that the crypto market now is just sleeping and silently gaining strength.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

I don't think like that, to join in an ico we must be able to accept the risk that caused by it. I never thought that cryptocurrency would end, but I believe with the coin prices that can rise and down again in a short time. we must be more patient and careful to join in cryptocurrency.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

It is going nowhere, we all know that crypto is always goign to be in here, so there is nothing to be worried about at the moment, just be quiet

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
This is just the beginning of crypto growth! forget about the challenges the crypto-eco-system is facing correctly, look out for the future. The future is as bright as the crystal.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I believe that it is very early to talk about the end of the cryptocurrency era. I think this is just the beginning.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new trend when it comes to the world of financing. You really cannot stop the spread of it nor prices and values can bring it to halt. There are just some times that values can be on dip but that doesn't mean that it will just crash we just have to eliminate some useless tokens.
eugenefonts

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is an innovation towards new world of financing. It is like a gold in the internet that only few knew it ,but once massive advertisement on medias and social medias mass addoption will occur but i guess our government is very strict on this kind of thing.

It never came into my mind that crypto may end ,it will go to deep but i know someone will catch at very low price then whales will pump again. And must knew that only 1% of the population in the world use crypto how much more in the near future. Crypto currency will be widely use as new world payment system.
alex_andr25

Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

I do not think that crypto currency can disappear altogether, it's impossible, because newcomers are constantly coming to the market who buy crypt at any price and they keep the market. It is an eternal mechanism that can not be stopped, as it seems to me. And if this all goes away, I'll go to the factory to work. Grin

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

if in the future crypto is legalized by the government and there is a regulation on taxes, that's the end of crypto as an investment asset. everyone will switch from crypto. but the crypto place at that time was as a transaction tool only. though not valuable as an investment asset, but crypto is still safe, fast, and convenient as a means of transaction.
heleina

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

For me, cryptocurrency will be successful in the future.Even though it is not stable coz it rises amd goes down.But that's the nature of the market.As what we have read in many articles, some countries now recognises crypto.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

If we make cryptocurrencies as main income will certainly make us bored because now the market is red, I suggest to make cryptocurrencies as additional income and long-term investment so we can be patient to wait for the best price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

I think no yet , the end will come, but there is no reason for this now, keep track of the news Wink
Yes, I agree because I invested in cryptocurrency because now altcoin and bitcoin are still declining so I chose to invest with the cryptocurrency, and this is not the end of crypto because I believe Crypto can still survive for a long time and can be stable and profitable again

flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Nothing that can be predicted in the world of Crypto all goes away. but I am not worried about the future of crypto because this market is not going anywhere because more and more people are supporting the crypto project and making it a search source so I think the industry will continue and will not end.
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

No it's not the end of crypto. This is only a challenge since the entire country has regulated the crypto. Just hold your coins/tokens dude. Think positive.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

No I don't think that it is end of crypto, it is just a downing time and also good time for buyers and best time will start with 6 months, so we need to patience. In crypto currency it is normal thing and we should behavior like a normal investors.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

I don't think so, maybe cryptocurrencies will end in the future, but not now and tomorrow, the crypto will be another main electronic payment in the next generation, I have earned the money and lost the money in it, but I am still in here.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

I think you should take a look at cryptocurrency market price at the moment then you'll easily know that all cryptocurrencies price are going up. Future of cryptocurrency is not clearly at the moment but each move from any governmemnt or bank system will affect a lot to future of cryptocurrency. If in the future number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency will increasing so I think we no need to worry about future of crypto world anymore Grin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

so far projects exists especially businesses that use crypto payments, it will still continue to exist. we are already entering an age where early adopters of cryptocurrency will be very rich

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: