Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

The popularity of the ICO is growing every day. I do not believe that the end will come soon. I believe that not this year for sure.

we are still apparently at the beginning of the spread of crypto. i think the end is far from being in sight. rather, we see the end of fiat money. and that will definitely come in the next few years.
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I believe the crypto currency is our future money all, which will give us more convenience in every transaction we do.
It's all because we're going to abandon the traditional way of what we do now. So, be prepared for a fast and simple future.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I personally do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency. I strongly believe that with the evolution of blockchain technology in cryptocurrency will make many companies use this platform to improve their operations. It will be much easier, faster and trustworthy. Crypto has a bright future and great potential.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

Don't worry about the future of the crypto currency because it is going to be great because cryptocurrency is the future and we need to be patient enough so we can experience the best things in life. The future is always depending on us, on how we treat the crypto currency and if you want to be rich then you need to be patient.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

I always believed that crypto would survive, and it would always exist. after the occurrence of this low market, I believe crypto will rise and will be full of surprises. the future of crypto will be good, because there are always new fans coming.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:29 AM

Crypto will not go everywhere. It will survive and keep growing for quite a long time. therefore do not go and leave the field simply with unsatisfactory results. simply surviving and playing the best possible strategy in order to always be able to get results for crypto in the long term. Despite falling prices but still have the crypto future good let alone now slowly began to be used in a variety of transactions in several countries.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Don't worry about it. Just analyze the market and look at the past. There were a lot of sanctions and legislative concepts imposed against the cryptocurrency, however, now, the demand is rising and the cryptocurrency industry is at recovery stage which is also pretty important and good to see.  Wink
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

At any lengthy correction people think that this is the end. But it's good, because after them there will be no further growth expected. It seems to me that if not in this, next year we will see new highs
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

I am not worried about crypto currency in the future , this business technology is not to be worried they are the latest in digital technology or it is the era of cryptocurrency , it will go a long way in the future, let us accept the fact that in the next twenty years there would be another introduction or launching of new digital technology may be more advanced than cryptocurrency in the near future.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

I am not worried about cryptocurrency future because cryptocurrency technology is very young and has the potential of growing into a great technological asset. Cryptocurrency has a bright future and so I will never be worried about that.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

I don't believe that crypto will ever come to an end. It may change in some way, but it won't die.

M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Crypto is like any brand new market, will have ups and downs, but it's somewhere if you're going to participate you need to have patience and realise Rome wasn't built in a day  Smiley
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

I am not worried about crypto currency in the future , this business technology is not to be worried they are the latest in digital technology or it is the era of cryptocurrency , it will go a long way in the future, let us accept the fact that in the next twenty years there would be another introduction or launching of new digital technology may be more advanced than cryptocurrency in the near future.

Crypto, although new, has already established its name and trust. I believe it will still thrive in the future and has strong possibility to grow even more. And this view, for sure, is shared by enthusiasts and even experts alike.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

Base on what I am seeing in the latest updates and news, I think that cryptocurrencies will gonna end instead it will be grow as the time goes by specifically now that big countries are making part of the cryptocurrencies it will definitely last long.
Otorofo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

I never thought it was wrong . It's too early to talk about the end of crypto . Crypto is just starting to gain momentum
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

i do not think crypto will end just because market correction. But i do worried to invest in the new coin, cause seems like all of them are drop so much and no almost all of them no sign of recovery. I still think its really good to invest in crypto but not in the new coins, old coins become morr attractive now and new coins seems become dangerous but still seems there is big opportunity from it.

bloodmoongreen

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I believe there is no reason to worry about cryptography yet . In the future . This is a new developing market .
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

Why bother about what will still be popular and will be in demand? I do not think that you need to worry about this and say it as if it's something incredible, I'm sure that you understand a lot about it.
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

the crypto market is at the lowest level ... but I think that with the arrival of autumn, the market will Wake up and begin to show growth
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

If you think so it is better to take your money from here and never do it. We need to see the global factors that are taking place, why the market has been falling for many months and why positive news does not affect the price. All this suggests that large whales gain positions because they know that the market will grow. I advise you to do the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: