Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

It's a little bit strange sometimes to read such things. Of course, everything has its beginning and its end. Of course some day crypto will come to its finish or at least may transform into something other, may be some variety of digital currency, or may be will stay like now but the rules of the market will change or some other variant. BUT right now we see what we see, and the situation on the market may be more profitable as it is desired by the most part of the crypto society, but be patient, do not panic)))) you know, comparing with previous years, crypto succeeded a lot)))) look back and you will see this by your own)))
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I don't think cryptocurrencies will end in the future, this is another digital investment tool in the market, even many people and countries till have not accepted it, but it will be the mainstream in the future.
Sorry, I think that this is not the end of the crypt because there are many factors that say that what is happening in the market is just a manipulation of large traders.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
It seems to me that you should not panic and do rash actions. Personally, I'm even going to buy a few coins ..

Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

I am definitely not worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Though there are hundreds of coins that were considered dead, a handful of them will be gamechangers. It is just the beginning and advocates believe that it is just a matter of time. The development of blockchain and tokenization is likened to the way content was changed by the internet. Let's hope for the best.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Now the situation is really difficult on the market, but personally I believe in the future of crypto currencies, and that their popularity will increase even more when the market recovers and prices start to rise.

Every investor wants to make money and hope the crypto will return to the highest price it has achieved such as Bitcoin at $ 20,000, but so popular it is not just the price that always rises. I think it needs a large and stable user base like Facebook and Google, and they can change the habits of users. Now, many people do not know what is Bitcoin or crypto.
You're right. The more people know about crypto, the better it is for the market. I think people will change their habits and attitudes with time.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

If you have enough patient, do not worry about current market position. Crtypto have a great potential and positive future, but nowadays we have some difficulties.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
This is just growing pains, the market stabilizes itself and we are going through hard times to good times. I don’t believe this is the end.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

It will never go to the end but some altcoins will disappear which don't have a real project. This market is growing day by day as awareness about cryptocurrencies is growing and we will see many new people comes to this market in the future after the regulations applied in the market. This will create a huge demand and we will see a lot of gains in many altcoins which have a strong product.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Crypto will end only in case of a natural disaster resulting in the destruction of electricity infrastructure.
What is happening now is only temporary difficulties, and I hope that soon coins will go up again.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Crypto will end only in case of a natural disaster resulting in the destruction of electricity infrastructure.
What is happening now is only temporary difficulties, and I hope that soon coins will again go up.
Despite troubles with electricity, governments and big players still tend to invest in mining, which is a positive sygnal for the market.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

I do not see the possibilities for crypto currency to die, well, it just can not happen for my reasons for many reasons, there is not only a market, there are still processes that are very seriously dependent on the economies of many countries, it's really very difficult.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

At the moment it's too early to talk about the end or dawn of cryptocurrency. I can say only one, the technology blockchain, already exists and has proven itself from the best side, and regardless of financial speculation, this technology will exist.

kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

I do not see the possibilities for crypto currency to die, well, it just can not happen for my reasons for many reasons, there is not only a market, there are still processes that are very seriously dependent on the economies of many countries, it's really very difficult.
I also think that with cryptocurrencies everything will be fine. What is happening now is a normal but painful process.

[/center]
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Everything is possible but I do not believe that the cryptocurrency world will suddenly disappear without at trace, it is too popular!

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

This price dip doesn't worry me at all, This is just normal due to its volatile nature that the price will change. And I will never think that crypto will end, To be honest, I think that crypto is the future.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

If you think crypto end, you should leave this market with no regret. Cryptocurrency's value based on its ecosystem or technology, not the price.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

oh come on, why so gloomy? there will be no end of it, it's too much of it now. the market won't give up that easily and you neither should you

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Crypto has a bright future and it will survive. It will never come to an end. Awareness about crypto is increasing. People are curious about crypto currency as they see it as something new. It will be more strong in future.

_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Crazy interest in cryptocurrency was down compared to 2017, when it was in the Top of all the news. However, I do not believe that this is the end. Now there is a new generation of cryptocurrencies, more developed and thoughtful.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sistivib

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

We will see growth in the near future. Now it is very important to find projects with good ideas and experienced teams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: