Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

What did you mean "End of Crypto"?
Crypto market is still in a downtrend and still not find its bottom. The only think we can do now are to WAIT.
If you mean "Crypto will die" then my answer is NO. Crypto will never die despite the banning of some conservative and backward governments as well as global financial power organizations. Crypto will survive as the law of nature!
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Future crypto money is of course very good. I myself am very sure because many once great country which is currently glancing crypto and give permission about their use. And this makes growing crypto and survive for a very long time.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

I don't think this is the end of crypto, because many new crypto projects continue to emerge and compete to sell their products and do the best innovation, and this is proven by many people who are interested in investing in altcoins, and many countries legalize crypto and many people which helped and made Crypto as its main job.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

I figure we ought not stress over such a youthful idea and innovation. Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are as yet youthful enterprises and their market will develop for a significant long time. Keep in mind that we are still in starting stage and consider the colossal potential when we totally apply all these new ideas into the reality.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Yes, I  get worried everyday about the future of cryptocurrency because of my money therein. I invested in cryptocurrency so much for future financial breakthrough but where the crypto is going now is not clear to me because of the current constant reduction in the prices of coins.... But I still hold my hope.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

Hey, my friend, I don’t think you need to be too scared, because this market will have a long period of lows after experiencing a bull market. As you can see from history, we have experienced it several times, so just keep enough. Patience, you will see the market pick up again.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market keeps progressing with adoption from different levels of people around the globe. Countries that stayed against bitcoin and cryptocurrencies were now with plans of regulating the usage and this itself a positive sign for Cryptocurrency growth. As long we users stay active we should not let it go down which is possible when we have the strong trust.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

I never feel bored. Because basically I have been very fond of the crypto world. And also I'm sure crypto will bring lots of luck for me. then I persist in crypto.

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

I do not think so, indeed the market conditions are falling but that does not mean this is the end of crypto, it would be better if we keep thinking positively, that with crypto we can get more results in the future, ups and downs in the world of crypto is normal

Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

I think that in future the cryptocurrency will be used in the most diverse spheres of our life, crypto is currently experiencing a pretty severe problem, but I'm sure crypto will recover soon, crypto will be the best choice for future investment, crypto will continue to improve and improve their quality.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Crypto will remain in the same position even higher. to die surely impossible to happen because even the technology and many people support the existence of crypto. This is a technology of the future in the economy and certainly many will love this because of course it practical to use.
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

In any case, I do not think so. What is happening now is the alignment of the market after an unjustified take-off last year, and now it is on its stable track and will continue to grow.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

i would not say i am worried about the future of cryptocurrency, in fact there is no need for that, cryptocurrency on its own is a unique technology that needs sometimes to be generally accepted. and i am sure in no time there will be mass adoption and we the early investors will stand to benefit more from it.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

Sometimes I think most of the alternative coins will die. At the moment, the market is full of different coins that do not benefit people.
kahrde

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

It seems to me that there is no reason to worry about the fact that there will be something wrong with the crypto currencies. This is a new emerging market that is winning every day more space.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:56:54 PM

Don't worry, it's rather not possible. Crypto market just looks worse and this is normal situation, because every year we see, that the price are going down. It will back maybe at the end of the year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

There is a usual correction of the market, there is nothing terrible in it. No, it's definitely not the end, the market is in full bloom!
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

In any case, I do not think so. What is happening now is the alignment of the market after an unjustified take-off last year, and now it is on its stable track and will continue to grow.
Based on my own research, Crypto has a bright future and it will survive. It will never come to an end. Awareness about crypto is increasing. People are curious about crypto currency as they see it as something new. It will be more strong in future.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

people shouldn't always start from the price. yes, he fell, but it doesn't seem like the crypto is dying. i think crypto will have a successful future and will certainly cost a lot more money in a few years than it does now.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

I am not worried about this market feature because I am familiar with this ups and down and it happens regularly in all money market this market never end and I hope that this market will be regulated in next one year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: