Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

the rest of the first stream that has always been his goal is how the current condition of the crypto currency will go in the next year

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Viendong6158

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

Nope its not the end yet because it had just started, and we should expect something like this happening because it wont always be green days in the crypto world. What more when we experience bitcoin halving. People would go nuts if they see the price drop to a half in an instant or right before their eyes. Cheesy Cheesy
guzman

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Isn't it too early to think like that?There is lots of reason still its growing.Good projects are still there.Crypto currency is now supported by many countries.Why so hurry?
Temlopie

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

To conclude that, I constantly utilized specialized examination since this is truly work in crypto exchanging particularly to swing exchanging. Purchase in the base and simply take after the pattern and offer it after look overbought. All choice purchase and offer ought to accord examination and not betting. In this present circumstance of crypto advertise, its best occasions to purchase since all chairman crypto on up incline and will be continue developing. Gives purchase and make a chance to benefit together.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency because for me it is a chance for a great life. I am sure that everything will be as cool and profitable as possible
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

There is no cause for concern, because the market will again begin its growth, now it's time for a big financial crisis and you probably understand that now crypto-currencies can grow very quickly in value.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

I think that the fears are superfluous, because, in my opinion, the crypto currency will only improve in the future, and the Altkoins are very promising.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

There is no need to be worried about cryptos in the future as the future is crypto-powered, there are many projects that will be part of our daily lives
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

I am very good. I will not lose money as long as I don’t sell the coins I hold. I think the decline of cryptocurrency is only a temporary phenomenon. The technology of cryptocurrency is very advanced and powerful, and it is used by many countries. This is Good proof that cryptocurrency is very promising in the future.

In fact, everything is not as simple as you think. If the crisis drags on for a year or two (and such development is a very real scenario), most of the Altcoins will simply die in the bud and not reveal their potential. The market is very harsh and ruthless! So maybe you will not get the profit you expect by simply holding your tokens without movement. Think about it!
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency because for me it is a chance for a great life. I am sure that everything will be as cool and profitable as possible

Cryptocurrencies have recently experienced a real boom despite falling prices. The crypto community is growing all the time. The crypto market is too big to worry about its future. It can only be better.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

I am actually not worried about the future of cryptocurrency because its a technology that has come to stay. It can only improve, I don't think anyone can stop it. The government of nations in the world can only regulate ICOs in their respective countries but they can't stop it.

jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

People will go crazy if they see prices drop to half in an instant or just before their eyes.
we should expect something like this to happen because it won't always be a green day in the crypto world. What's more when we experience bitcoin with half.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I don't think it's the end of cryptoworld. it's just a massive dip, a bad one, that's it. Don't need to worry. market will rise again. Just hold..

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Despite the down crypto market trend right now, I still am confident with crypto. I think the market is just experiencing a cycle and soon it will just naturally correct and stabilize itself. We just need to trust the technology and the crypto industry.
lingter34

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Crypto has a bright future and it will survive. It will never come to an end. Awareness about crypto is increasing. People are curious about crypto currency as they see it as something new. It will be more strong in future.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Globally, nothing bad happens until we break through the level at 5800, because once we can do it, it will be very hard to get it back, probably because all that is happening is already hitting our deposit
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Hopefully it will not the end, in my own opinion it will not end just like that. Crypto is suffering from bearish market and still I have high hope that it will recover again soon. We are now approaching to last quarter of the year and big holidays are coming I think that's a good time for crypto to recover.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

What are you worried about? The market is up and down is very natural thing. But you have to know 1 important thing that's "Cryptocurrencies won't stop being volatile".
to ensure stability in the cryptocurrency market, it still needs a struggle to stop or at least reduce the volatility of cryptocurrency. And there are many other factors that make them unstable. These include: lack of intrinsic value of currencies, lack of institutional capital, etc. Although regulation of the currency and their markets will help lower volatility, that alone will not be enough. But, because cryptocurrency trading is trending we should be seeing an ebb and flow of volatility. When some people will benefit from a sudden increase, we must not reject the possibility of a sudden crash as well.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Do you know world-famous Rockefeller is coming to crypto now? Do you think Rockefeller will invest such a project which is no future? The believe of people going down in bank. Because they see them how they steal their deposit money by charging high fees etc.  Since 2009 till now lots of people around the world invest in this cryptocurrency and counting. It's rising up to $20000. Though present time fall down its price but its rising. Everyday we hear so many bad news but it doesn’t mean it has a bad future. Cryptocurrency is being known in the world and no one can never unknown that who have internet connection. In addition to cryptocurrency offers a lot of benefits to us which are very big reason to involve people to investing on it. When 50% of the investors around the world invest on it then no body can stop it. There is nothing worried about Crypto currency future. It is know strong than before.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very good future. I see here a lot of people who can make money very much and obviously this will continue to be attractive to many people. Many investors in the crypto world and this which makes continued to flourish.

The role of the banking sector has gone into the background, and many users have begun to invest and store money in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: