Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
mika51

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Its not the end Wink
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I'm more concerned with fraudulent ICO, that have already been published, that they are scammers, and they continue to perform their Bounty assignments.
if fake still running in crytomarket, it will be dangerous think that harmed much investor.and when it happen, investor affraid to invest their money into crypto developtment.
Myno

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Loony interestingness in cryptocurrency was consume compared to 2017, when it was in the Peak of each the information . Nevertheless , I achieve not think that this is the change . Instantly thither is a modern begetting of cryptocurrencies, many established and bemused .
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

It does not seem to me that this is the end. This world is just beginning to create something that the world community needs. Some countries use the block chain: for reliable data storage or issue state crypto currency. We are still in front. Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

Crypto will not end quickly  I am absolutely sure that the crypto will live for many years, so less worries about the negative ideas in our mind. Just remember always that the market volatility is a norm.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I dont think this is the end of Crypto. That's just a reasonable adjustment. The price of the BTC 20k $ is an absurd number at the end of 2017. At that time, there were not many businesses involved in investing and using blockchain technology, few bitcoin payment services but the price was too high. In my opinion, I feel comfortable when bitcoin is at $ 6k5 because that's the real value.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

We are not worried about crypto currency future because crypto has no end. Future of crypto is very bright. It is very easy, safe and modern technology. Peoples like it very much. Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying to approved.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Of course not the end, cryptocurrency will never die, even if bitcoin and Etherium will cost $ 1, I will not say that cryptocurrency is dead, because after every fall will rise. The market is too young every year he transformered and looking for its place in the global economy, just be patient and wait.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Cryptocurrency won't die as long as there are still many people who believe the crypto world will develop even better, now the crypto market is down but cryptocurrency won't die.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Argued about this with a friend last night, it is never possible cryptocurrency will die, value may depreciate but will not die, this because it is decentralized and a peer to peer payment, as long as there are individuals ready to use and accept it as a form of payment, it will continue to remain
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is in a new era. Everyone is talking about the sixth technical revolution, but no one has tried to take into account the blockchain technology.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

If you are worried about the cryptographic market then stop and do not continue to invest, so it will be dangerous for you and make you mentally uncomfortable, in my opinion you should sell the coin you
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

If you are worried about the cryptographic market then stop and do not continue to invest, so it will be dangerous for you and make you mentally uncomfortable, in my opinion you should sell the coin you
I agree with you because if we are afraid of Crypto it's better to just leave it and don't need to think about it because we all already know what the worst impact is if we enter to invest in the market and I'm sure all markets certainly make warnings related to investment in crypto so people who enter Crypto already know the worst risks that will occur.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

I am not worried about the future of Crypto and I believe Crypto is able to continue to be even better. Because Crypto has proven that it is capable of changing everything
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

I think most people are not worried about cryptocurrencies, they are worried about their investments. Which is kindof sad. I am not afraid of crypto not having a future, it is a just great technology

harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

in the event that later on crypto is legitimized by the legislature and there is a direction on charges, that is the finish of crypto as a speculation resource. everybody will change from crypto. in any case, the crypto put around then was as an exchange instrument as it were. in spite of the fact that not important as a venture resource, but rather crypto is as yet sheltered, quick, and advantageous as a methods for exchange.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

I think most people are not worried about cryptocurrencies, they are worried about their investments. Which is kindof sad. I am not afraid of crypto not having a future, it is a just great technology
that's right, everybody is just worried about their coins not with their cryptocurrency, because in my opinion cryptocurrency won't disappear like the internet that won't be erased.

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

Loony interestingness in cryptocurrency was consume compared to 2017, when it was in the Peak of each the information . Nevertheless , I achieve not think that this is the change . Instantly thither is a modern begetting of cryptocurrencies, many established and bemused .
Me too brother, but thinking negative is not gonna help, just think positive and erase the negativity in your mind, crypto currency will.recover, i swear, but right now all we need to is just hold and wait for the prices to recover

lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

And why are you worried about this? I think that there is no need to worry about this, because there are so many probabilities and situations that say everything will be fine with the crypto currency, do not you think about it?
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

in the event that later on crypto is legitimized by the legislature and there is a direction on charges, that is the finish of crypto as a speculation resource. everybody will change from crypto. in any case, the crypto put around then was as an exchange instrument as it were. in spite of the fact that not important as a venture resource, but rather crypto is as yet sheltered, quick, and advantageous as a methods for exchange.
Dont be worried bro, just hold your coins and dont panic, dont sell it today, you will just add to the problem, dont lose hope brother, cryptocurrency will recover, i swear that to you, promise it will be worth it because next year is the year of crypto!!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: