Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:44:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future  (Read 5866 times)
Oltort

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

Already cryptocurrency is dominating in some countries but people are really afraid how can people get benefit by using those. The government are also showing interest towards the cryptocurrency but they need to take a lot of measures to control them but future cryptocurrency is bright.
The Government does not care if the citizens are using cryptocurrency, they want to  build their own coin.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

Crypto will continue to grow. This is not the end or even the end of crypto. It is too early to conclude this kind of thing. Indeed this year looks bad enough but slowly you can see that the crypto began to rise and of course it would be good for development again. many who started with outright support the advancement of crypto, along with all of its technology. If the crypto will ends when it's like this I think is not possible.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

End of crypto? Naah!! Crypto is jst in correction price. Maybe you're right that crypto is down. But give him a time he will recover. Just hold tight because the bull will start to run soon
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:23:35 AM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
No, I do not think this is the end of crypto, cryptocurrency can be the future of the world and it may be the trend of the future. I believe the cryptocurrency market will be bigger in the future.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:57:07 AM

I am worried about the future of most ERC20 tokens. I dont know that most are going to exist with any real value in a few years.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Yes, indeed, up to now, the market situation is still deteriorating, and even now it is getting worse, whether or not this situation will persist, but in my opinion this situation does not mean that crypto is the end, there is a possibility that the market will experience a recovery due to the current situation according I am the lowest point of price decline, which may soon be recovering as some people predicted that would happen at the end of this year.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

There's no need to be worried about Cryptocurrency future. Am very certain that crypto will stay forever but not all of them. Most of the one trading now will soon go into oblivion but the remaining few will receive mainstream adoption.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
What makes you think that? Cryptocurrency is well developed and continues to do so every day. There's no need to panic. Don't fret
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency is at the very beginning. Of course, there was a strong drawdown, but this is normal. For example, now there is a slow development. The main thing is to constantly analyze the market and not to fall into depression. There will be UPS and downs.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

On the contrary, I believe that we are just in a very early stage of the development of cryptocurrencies, and therefore you must learn to see the great potential that this technology has not only based on its market price, but based on the solutions that present to solve some of the complex challenges that the global economy faces these days. One thing is certain: blockchain technology and the decentralization of the economy and financial processes are here to stay, regardless of whether the big speculative capitals decide to invest in this market or not.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

There's no need to be worried about Cryptocurrency future. Am very certain that crypto will stay forever but not all of them. Most of the one trading now will soon go into oblivion but the remaining few will receive mainstream adoption.
I am not going to have any worry when trading any coin because i am mainly holding the coins so I can make a lot of money.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Not yet. The cryptocurrency has moved away from its peak values of the rate, which is quite normal. Yes, there is a slow downward trend during 2018, but this is not the end.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

I think that despite the fact that the market has been so bad for the last 9 months, cryptocurrencies will start to grow and the main thing is to wait for this moment. Perhaps the market is cyclical and then growth and decline will occur every three years, but prices will still gradually grow.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I am not worried at all. I am sure that crypto will be legal and recognized all over the world and it will change all sphere of our life and will make them better.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Stalin645

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Don't worry about future. Better go and make money in crypto while you can. All this thoughts about future of the crypto market is nothing but a waste of time
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

It is not the worthy deal because I am not sure about it at all. Crypto is very strong and significant element of our life and it is changing us so I don't think that it will have any problems.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

I am not worried about the future of cryptocurrency, in my opinion cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses advanced technology ie blockchain, indeed at this time there are still many pros and cons of cryptocurrency, it's just that in my opinion cryptocurrency is the future currency, but for every coin made me very worried because there has been no good growth to date.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

There is no telling right now where cryptocurrencies are going, if anyone told you that they could predict where cryptocurrencies are going then they are lying to you. The thing is that we are already investing in the coins, we all just have to make sure that we maintain hope that the market is going to go back to a point where we can all make profit from it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

This is not the end of crypto, truth be told, we are still at the beginning of all of this with cryptos. The entire industry is still in the early stages and there is still a lot of growing left to do. Cryptos are going to be the currencies of the future, there is no end to something as good as this. as long as we are here, as long as there are people using cryptos, they are always going to be here

austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

You don't need to worry about this. Crypto will survive so all you need is invest into right coins and watching for market condition. Learn some rules and make your own notes for signals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: