Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:00:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED]R15x: 2 KnC Jupiters, $110 = 11GH/s. Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 8449 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:18:26 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 06:04:48 AM by DyslexicZombei

11/11 update: (Estimate) 100 shares out of 200 shares available!
Due to overwhelming demand: 2 more KnC Jupiters added today!
SOLD OUT at KnC before #3 and #4 ordered.

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,
please visit the new DZ Miner's Coop website.

======================================================================================================

We've purchased 2 KnC Jupiters that are estimated to be shipping sometime between the middle of the month and the end of the month. Shipping date is estimated to be mid-November, according to bobsag3.

R15 / R15B: 1 GB share = $110 = KnC 11 GH/s + November shipping +  world's lowest hosting/management fees + Corsair HX1050 / Seasonic 1050 PSU + DZ MC co-op bonuses (extra A/C, Gas Generator, Server UPS battery banks, dual network connections, 5 veteran remote/local admins, arbitrage expertise to resell used miners, etc., etc..)

- 50 shares are available in R15 (550 GH/s)

- 50 shares are available in R15B (550 GH/s)

- 50 shares or less are available in R15C (550 GH/s)

- 50 shares are available in R15D (550 GH/s)

Total combined hashrate for R15 is approximately 2.2 TH/s or more.

Priority/preference for these shares *will* be given to R13 buyers who would prefer R15 share(s) over a refund or staying in R13. This is a new Option C just for R13 buyers.

R13 buyers moving to R15 will need to enter new orders for R15 on the co-op's site, so that we can properly account for the R13 to R15 fund/ownership moves.

R15 Product Link: http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r15-2-knc-jupiters

====

DZ Miners Cooperative Roles for this R15 GB:

DZ - Co-op Founder / overall coordinator of the Co-Operative, background role for R15. Founder/CEO of a newly formed Cryptocurrency focused Intl. Corp. Overseeing payouts and Primary admin for Co-op miners, IT Network Engineer, DoD IT Contractor.

thomas_s - Primary GBC for Round 15/15B. COO of our new company, Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op! Thank you! Send BTC payments and questions for R15/15B to thomas_s. Business Degree, works in Finance.

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC. Providing R15 and R15B miners to the GB Forum!

-Redacted-: Veteran remote admin. DZ MC Co-op Leader.  DoD IT Consultant.

jungle_dave: Vetted Co-op member and Former Electrical Engineer / Network Engineer. Backup Admin for co-op miners, software support.

...And Introducing to the GB Forum: Auto Reservations!

Thank you to vetted GBC thomas_s who has worked hard to put up a site to automate reservations so that there's no confusion and no double orders! It'll also make auto-export to spreadsheets much, much simpler for GBs, going forward.

www.dzminercoop.com

==

Please contact thomas_s for questions and payments or to manually confirm your reservations, as I'm in more of a Miner Cooperative Support Role for this particular new model Group Buy (and potentially others). If you have questions about Round 15 unit hosting please contact bobsag3.

1 share is $110 per share, which gives you 1/50th of the miner's hashrate.

Since this is a 550 GH/s unit, that works out to 11 GH/s per share for R15/R15B. Unit will be hosted at bobsag3 at the world's lowest hosting/management fees, for a limited time. This should be shipping between mid. November and the end of the month (estimated). Incremental and monitored Overclocking will be implemented as we'll be keeping things nice and chilly.

Your share price includes acquisition of an estimated 20 minutes of UPS/Battery Backup + Gas Generator backup, included in the discounted share price to keep BTC flowing during: short outages (blackouts), voltage sags (brownouts), and voltage spikes, as well as to provide power filtering. The special purpose Gas Generators our co-op buying power allows us are meant for providing power during longer outages.

Thanks once again to bobsag3 for making these KnC Jupiters available to the GB forum and the DZ MC.

11/10 PM update from bobsag3 - In addition: the R15 funds will pay for an additional APC 900W UPS with Battery Bank *and* a *second* gas generator just for the DZ Miners Cooperative.

===

If you have questions as to how this whole darn at-cost, Democratic Miners Cooperative that's also a mesh network works, please send me a PM or state your concerns publicly as there's nothing to hide in this co-op.  Smiley

Only hurtful or trolling posts will be deleted as we welcome all valued opinions, insights, concerns, and improvement ideas to improve our at-cost (or even below cost) cooperative of about 37 120 members (so far).

=========================================================================================================================================

Image Credit:   Original Image  

_.====.._
                                    ,:._             ~-_
                                        `\              ~- _
                                           |   _    __.       `.
                                         ,/   /  \    /           ~ - _
                   ..__..-..__...-      /__/  /__                `_ ~~--..__...----...
DZ's Miner Cooperative, Round 15 ..."The little Co-op that could"...

An At-Cost Democratic Miner Co-operative with the world's lowest fees
for vetted miner hosting/management services:only $200 per month per miner!

~120 members: 1 Scientist, 7 admitted IT Pros, 3 Network Engineers, 3 Electrical Engineers, 2 Finance Employee, 6 GB Coordinators, multiple vetted host sites.*

*Note: A listing above does not necessarily indicate that this person runs or contributes to the running of the co-operative, but many of the pros listed have made their services available to the co-operative. Also, there could be more than 7 IT Pros, but some geeks are meek.  Cheesy

========================================================================================================================================

This Co-operative is led by a John K. vetted Network Engineer based in Hawaii, DyslexicZombei or DZ, who gets to design prototype IT hardware and lab/field networks in support of cutting edge research projects, and has been in the line of work of T&E and R&D for nearly 10 years, with 50-60 Hawaii/US Aerospace/IT/R&D/Civ. Engineering Endorsements on LinkedIn. The other remote administrators are jungle_dave who is a former Electrical Engineer and Network Engineer and -Redacted- a UNIX guru and veteran miner. Our local/remote admin is bobsag3, who is also an IT veteran. There are 5 leaders in the DZ MC, with thomas_s and I doing the actual running of the Cooperative.

Mining Equipment will be operated by vetted IT pros or a vetted IT college student, with backup host sites available. Payouts are on the 1st and 15th of the month minus a $100 host/management fee, the lowest around.

Once sales begin, Refunds are available up until unit ships at 1.5% restock fee. We vote on all buying, shipping, and resale decisions as well as vote on the month to attempt equipment resales after 5-7 months of operations.

Vetted GB Coordinators are encouraged to team up to increase buying power and close out Group Buys quicker. All suggestions are welcome to help improve our Co-operative.

- Approx. total value of GBEC / GBC ASIC pre-order sales or pre-sales of shares on this forum by DZ MC since Aug. 15: $126K
- Approx. value of DZ ebay ASIC sales (including 10 ebay shares for 3 GBs, worth $1.4K) since Aug.1 : $3.9K

- Several new GBCs and Bitcoin Miner Hosts vetted for free, and several scams pointed out on two BTC related forums.
- Number of FundRaising Rounds completed: 15
- Number of HashFast miners: 2 Baby Jets with paid upgrades, 2 Sierras, 4TH/s+ Total
- Number of KnC miners: 2 Jupiters, 800-1200GH/s.
- Number of Bitmine miners: 1 Rig, 2 Rounds so far, 1.4TH/s, up to 2.5TH/s+
- Number of Black Arrow miners: 80 boards, 3.3 - 4TH /s
- Total Ordered HashRate: 11.1 TH/s+ Total
- Online Auto reservation system tailored for Group Buys thanks to vetted GBC thomas_s!
- Server grade UPS units, a DZ MC gas generator, and a DZ MC Air Conditioner just for our miners in a custom cooled cabinet built by bobsag3, which will allow us to provide a perfect home to explore Overclocking for DZ MC ASIC miner rigs.
- New! A sixth GB Coordinator has joined the co-op! He's a VP of his own small oil company in Texas and is helping us to cook up a couple of future projects. Welcome Aboard!

Last order paid: Rounds 12, Black Arrow Bullet Run, $12.3K

-Data current as of 11/10/2013

=========================================================================================================================================
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:18:46 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2013, 09:37:52 PM by DyslexicZombei

Round 15 Payment Details

========================================================================

R15 Orders should be placed here: http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r15-2-knc-jupiters

BTC Payments will be directed to thomas_s via our site for R15 but I will have co-admin to this wallet for auditing or for payments if we're in a rush. We've worked together on 8 different Group Buys with great success including 2 of the fastest GB sellouts in the forum's history for Industrial class Rigs.

For US Customers: for a 3%  fee for USD conversion to BTC, we recommend: Cash Into Coins a FinCEN compliant MSB, and official DZ MC partner, who can get BTC sent to the wallet address you want in as little as 15 minutes to an hour.

Official DZ MC Reseller link: https://cashintocoins.com/index.php?code=dzcoop

For Intl. Customers: We are still exploring suggestions for inexpensive BTC conversion but I can recommend www.bitstamp.net at this time as that's the exchange rate used by our payment processor.

If there's any concerns about registering your payment, please follow up with a PM to Thomas or a support ticket. There's two methods to resolve this:

A. Send a support ticket on our website www.dzminercoop.com

OR

B: PM to thomas_s on this site

Subject: DZ HF GB R15, x shares, x BTC
Details: Please include Tx ID, your wallet address for payout, and any concerns you may have about your transaction(s)

==

thomas_s -  Primary GBC for Rounds 5-15. Co-GBC during R3-R7. R2 member. Send BTC payments and questions for R15 to thomas_s . Set up Online Auto Reservations for the co-op!

DZ - Need escrowed Group Buy shares? For a 2% extra fee you get 3rd party fund holding, dispute resolution, and $500 insurance per transaction at BTCrow. [DISCLAIMER: I, DyslexicZombei, am an approved Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow.] Please PM Carbon Copy thomas_s please prior to escrow payment.

===============================================================================================================

NEW! 10/18 UPDATE from Thomas:

"Bobsag3 will be accepting wire transfers (for 20+ shares).

===

Thomas is handling questions and collecting payments for R15 via our site (unless you require Escrow, in which case you can PM me). He set up the automated reservation site and the GB with my input. Great work Thomas, and it's definitely an improvement over me trying to keep up w/ an avalanche of PMs and payments.  Tongue

I will still handle or assist in:

- Ordering
- Shipping details
- (Optional) Escrowed GB shares for those that insist on Escrow Protection from a 3rd party for: holding BTC funds, post-sales dispute resolution, $500 insurance per transaction at 2% extra cost to share price. Semi-automated Escrow is done thru BTCrow.
- Remote miner setup
- Remote troubleshooting/
- Incremental overclocking
- Payouts or assist in payouts
- Auditing hashrate vis-a-vis payouts
- Dispute resolution and arbitration, if necessary. [Should be rare as we're all adults that don't need to yell. Tongue]

Refunds: Refunds are discouraged because of the chaos caused in Group Buys, but if necessary, you will be refunded before the miner ships, at a 1.5% restock fee. After the miner ships, no refunds are available.

By sending payment, you agree to these Refund terms before purchase.

===============================================================================================================

NEW (10/21) Share Ownership Transfer Fee: There is now a 0.75% Ownership transfer fee if you're buying someone else's DZ MC co-op shares. We put a ton of time, money, and BTC to offer the GB community many of the world's best at-cost and below-cost deals. Refunds and share transfers cause chaos and extra work for us.

This 0.75% share transfer fee *MUST* by paid by the new owner before we will transfer share ownership.

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

Just in case you missed it:

R13 buyers will be given priority for R15/15B GB shares it they choose this new Option C over a refund or staying with R13.

These R13 buyers may bump out later R15 orders.
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:30:39 PM

We will not be accepting fiat payments for this Round as payment to KNC is being done in BTC.
madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:37:37 PM

In for a couple Smiley
BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:38:17 PM

What's the bitcoin address to send payments to? Also, what the method of communicating my receiving address back to you?

I went to the linked site in the OP and was greeted with "provide your name and address" and some other weird stuff. When I clicked on "Pay with Bitcoin", I just got a bunch of red tex that asked me to complete sections above. Is this the only way to order R15 shares? Why do you care where I live?

DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:39:28 PM

What's the bitcoin address to send payments to? Also, what the method of communicating my receiving address back to you?

I went to the linked site in the OP and was greeted with "provide your name and address" and some other weird stuff. When I clicked on "Pay with Bitcoin", I just got a bunch of red tex that asked me to complete sections above. Is this the only way to order R15 shares? Why do you care where I live?

You can provide a fake name and address if you want.

It's a required field so it needs something there, but you can put anything you want.  Grin

Also: you have 1 hour to complete BTC payment or the wallet address *will* be recycled. However, if you have some BTC, you can send a small placeholder payment for your order in order to hold that wallet address open for you.
thomas_s

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:41:04 PM

After you enter fake data into the billing / shipping area there should be a small text box saying order notes here you put your payout address or anything you need to communicate to us, if you forget to you will get an email asking for any missing info.

BTC address is unique per order after you get to the last page of checkout it will be displayed along with the amount of BTC needed.
BorisAlt

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:54:27 PM

After you enter fake data into the billing / shipping area there should be a small text box saying order notes here you put your payout address or anything you need to communicate to us, if you forget to you will get an email asking for any missing info.

BTC address is unique per order after you get to the last page of checkout it will be displayed along with the amount of BTC needed.
Reindexing blocks on disk... monster kicks in again Sad Will order one or two shares.

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:56:00 PM

Looks very good again. One ordered. Many thanks

BorisAlt

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:00:31 PM

Will you have Google docs link similar to http://www.dzminercoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Round-9.jpg for this round?

thomas_s

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:02:34 PM

Will you have Google docs link similar to http://www.dzminercoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Round-9.jpg for this round?
All rounds get a spreadsheet made, 9-12 will receive one more prior to the payout.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:04:01 PM

Added:

+ Corsair HX1050 / Seasonic 1050 PSU

to OP as part of purchase costs.

In addition: the R15 funds will pay for an additional APC 900W UPS with Battery Bank *and* a *second* gas generator just for the DZ Miners Cooperative.  Grin
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:17:32 PM

I'd like to reserve 4 please.  I expect to have the BTC within 24 hours.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:50:19 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 12:25:16 AM by DyslexicZombei

I'd like to reserve 4 please.  I expect to have the BTC within 24 hours.

M

Sorry, there's no reservations allowed for this GB round. We also expect a number of R13 GB share owners to move their refund or R13 order to this round, and they will be given priority for R15 shares.

The closest thing to a reservation for R15 and R15B is to buy 4 shares and send a tiny BTC payment to hold that wallet address and order from expiring after 1 hour.

BTW, for those asking, this order was made this weekend, and we are Order #1068xx.
BorisAlt

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:57:40 PM

I'd like to reserve 4 please.  I expect to have the BTC within 24 hours.

M

Sorry, there's no reservations allowed for this GB round.

The closest thing to it is to buy 4 shares and send a tiny BTC payment to hold that wallet address and order from expiring after 1 hour.
Uhm, I guess I need help. I sent $220 worth from Coinbase, sent a PM to thomas_s. My Bitcoin wallet is doing reindexing. It's been more than one hour (not by much) since I sent that payment. By the time I am able to send from my wallet that I have access to (as in for signing messages) it will be significantly more than one hour. Coinbase address that was used to send the payment is clearly not the same one as I will want to use for this GB. Here is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/584dcc9b700f25b5badbd98b48dcfdaae0181942eaff06b7eb6331a5a7a4c4c4

Receiving address will be 15aJAPshhWsNJRYx4FnjYPd9fer8XM1cNT and I will be happy to send another satoshi from that address Smiley

madpoet

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:07:30 AM

You don't have to pay from the address you want to receive to.  They allow you to supply a different address.
BorisAlt

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:11:26 AM

You don't have to pay from the address you want to receive to.  They allow you to supply a different address.
I surely hope so Smiley Once I see my address in the Google Docs, I will be all warm and fuzzy.

thomas_s

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:20:24 AM

M

Sorry, there's no reservations allowed for this GB round.

The closest thing to it is to buy 4 shares and send a tiny BTC payment to hold that wallet address and order from expiring after 1 hour.
Uhm, I guess I need help. I sent $220 worth from Coinbase, sent a PM to thomas_s. My Bitcoin wallet is doing reindexing. It's been more than one hour (not by much) since I sent that payment. By the time I am able to send from my wallet that I have access to (as in for signing messages) it will be significantly more than one hour. Coinbase address that was used to send the payment is clearly not the same one as I will want to use for this GB. Here is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/584dcc9b700f25b5badbd98b48dcfdaae0181942eaff06b7eb6331a5a7a4c4c4

Receiving address will be 15aJAPshhWsNJRYx4FnjYPd9fer8XM1cNT and I will be happy to send another satoshi from that address Smiley
What was posted by madpoet is true it doesn't matter what address you send from, we don't publicly show any addresses so if you can link an order with an address and or some other data then whatever payout address you give will be used.
No signing is necessary if it was being made to one address where everyone can see on the blockchain then yes you would need to sign or control the sending address.

Edit*
Well I fell asleep no idea why I was off today, DZ woke me up with a phone call so might as well enter the new orders into the spreadsheet. BTW if you were looking and paid a while ago and your order was on hold something happened with the site which should be fixed now if you paid and the order was on hold it should now be processing, if you are transferring your refund that will be changed later when I enter these into the spreadsheet.
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:44:35 AM

M

Sorry, there's no reservations allowed for this GB round. We also expect a number of R13 GB share owners to move their refund or R13 order to this round, and they will be given priority for R15 shares.

The closest thing to a reservation for R15 and R15B is to buy 4 shares and send a tiny BTC payment to hold that wallet address and order from expiring after 1 hour.

BTW, for those asking, this order was made this weekend, and we are Order #1068xx.

K.  I just sent payment for 5, order #61x.  PM forthcoming.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: