Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1340 times)
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Of a truth there are indeed so many ICOs because there are so many people out there also who are willing to invest in ICO projects.I think the issue that ICOs should stop may not really work in that as many of these ICOs are scams so also do we have plenty of these ICOs that are good and fantastic projects highly rewarding their investors. I think what is important is that whoever wants to participate in ICO project should do a thorough research on which one worths participating in so that the person won't run at a loss. So, in as much as we have many people interested in investing in ICOs, then there will continue to be many ICOs.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willybacem

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
Make the choice for investment certainly has risks, let alone this new ICO now popping up. Of course, you must have experience and knowledge of the ICO. If you mastered it sure any new ICO naturally it does not become a problem. And it becomes a clever solution to get the best.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

What you are saying about the market not being able to support so many ICOs may be true but this is an open market. At the end, only the strong ones will remain.

I agree with you. Their are so many ICO now that are out in the market. So there should be a competition between other ICO. The best would be the last remain. In order to compete you need to have good and promising ICO. You to have a good project and a nice roadmap. Like me I participating in a Red Pill bounty campaign. Because I like their project, also I read their whitepaper and road map.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

It's okay survival of the fittest is occuring. ICOs that are promising would remain. And of course, those trash projects would die immediately. This is probably because, soft cap wasn't reached and/or the promotion of the project was not good enough which led to soft cap not being reached.
The team's background is also a factor for this don't you think? If the team that's handling a promising project is not that good, then the project's outcome would be not thst great. But if a good team will handle a medium probability project, then the outcome may be reversed and can come back greatly. But if team and project is good, that would be a great ico.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Market cannot support thousands of them, but as you might notice, most of them are going and gone to cancelled. So many of them are scams and now they are not even stated in the market.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

I think it's natural that many ICOs and I think you will never be able to stop ICO because with ICO shows that many people who already understand the advantages of using and developing projects based on smart contract cryptocurrency and when conducting ICO project should be very useful and very useful for many people.
goodasj9z98128

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Thank u for your information
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

I also think there are too many ICO projects.
So far the entire market has been unable to support such a big industry.
So for now, that's not a good thing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

There are a lot of ICO projects but I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. It will only increase as more and more companies realise that they can integrate the blockchain into their business to help with tracking and for data distribution. If it can actually help to grow the overall crypto market cap and not spread it to thinly, this would actually be a good thing.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
StaubeS

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Just stop investing in them, they are almost all scams or dead projects.
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Can not stop, that is the result of the previous successful ico, we have to grow together
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

80% of them do not bring profit to their investors... So soon they will disappear, do not worry.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

We don't really need to invest to each and every ICO coming out. We have to make sure it has a good platform, good team, good product. I made sure of all of these before I invested in chozun 途赞.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

that's right, now the market price is falling and so many ico that emerging. it should be balanced with the knowledge of the investors to choose legit ico , because if they wrong in select in then they can get scam ico and it would be very detrimental. then before joining in the cryptocurrency world we really need to understand the cryptocurrency well.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I think that the more ICO enters the market the better. so we can earn more money.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

I think that there are a lot of them at the moment, but there are only a few of them to choose and that is making me crazy
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

I think that the more ICO enters the market the better. so we can earn more money.
money does not become more if investors do not come. therefore, for each wave of ICO, a wave of investors should be accounted for, otherwise we are only lowering the price tag.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

why?
Market does not care how many ICOs are there.
Investors will decide to invest or not to invest, there are hundreads of icos which doed not reasch soft cap.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

There is a need for a management mechanism for ICO projects as there are currently many potential non-ICO projects and even some fraudulent ICO projects to capitalize on investors later fled. I hope in 2019 the rate of ICO released daily will decrease and instead of the potential crypto will be delisted from the exchange floors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: