Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a new member benefit from the platform  (Read 512 times)
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I think the best way new forum members benefit from this forum is by learning from  the experience of members and having their questions answered. The platform is a community made up of both seasoned players in the larger blockchain arena and new cryptocurrency enthusiasts as well.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

If you new to this platform then first you have to do some groundwork in this forum. learn by searching your queries in this forum. Don't invest your money without having proper knowledge. join any bounty and earn some tokens use that tokens to start trading. this is the best way to start your earning without investing your money.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I believe that this forum is the best way to learn about cryptocurrency. If it wasn't for this forum i don't think i would have the knowledge that i have now. You just need to read as many posts as you can, and ask questions when you don't understand something. The people from this forum are very happy to help Smiley
And after you learn, the earning part will come naturally to you. You just need to invest some time and passion into this.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

The answer to all your questions is by reading carefully everything you see and then you research more on it. Crypto is very huge ad it takes time to absorb every activity that goes on. This platform can really help you so just read and learn and you'll get things easy and handy. And also dobt forhet the 'Beginners and Help' section of this forum. You can really learn a lot there
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

First you need to learn more about here just make a research. Then you can get benefit by joining bounty campaigns for newbie you can join in social media campaign when you got higher rank you can join in signiture campaign so that you can earn more profit.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I knew this platform / forum from my local forum, 4 years ago and I still not aware that this platform able to earn btc as well.
I just earn bitcoin from faucet and voting contest on minpal but after I seek this platform further, I find that this platform really able to earn btc.
You just need time to observe because everybody also start from zero !

Smiley
onurgozupek

Activity: 1307
Merit: 593

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

You can read as much as possible. There is a huge amount of data and the forum is growing each second. If you have any particular interest you can check specific topics (mining, trading, services etc...)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

First think about gaining knowledge then think about money because without knowledge you can not earn here. You should know how things work. Be active on this forum. Study about bounties there are many ways to earn money through bounties you can earn through signature campaign, translation campaign, youtube campaign, social media campaign etc you can participate in it but try to focus on improve your forum rank as well.

libertyaim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

This platforms brings amazing value to the whole community. It has boards in many languages, so it lets people from all over the world learn about crypto. Also, you can learn from unbiased sources all the useful details to learn how to invest.
abake (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

As you are still new in this bitcoin forum, you should first learn more about cryptocurrencies field and make a good knowledge by surfing a lot of sections here in this forum or maybe you can learn from some article outside bitcointalk. I advise you first to focus to learn and then you can try to make some money by trading or anything else related to crypto.

Thanks for the lesson and orientation you gave some weeks back. I’m really enjoying for the fact that I listened to your advice then. Trust me, i’ve Learnt a lot today and it’s useful to me. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
How can I grow early on the platform?
How can the platform be profitable for me financially?
Is there anyway I can accumulate free coins on the platform by working ?
Thanks
There's so many ways to earn here it depends to your ability to handle it. You can grow here if always make a research before you enter to any investment you should know everything so you manage it well. There's a lot campaign here that you can work it depends to your ability.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

As a new member on the platform, I want experienced platform members to share me the knowledge of which it’s gonna be beneficial to me in every ways.
Thanks

There are multiple ways to earn money on Bitcointalk. Which one would be the best for you will largely depend on what your personal strengths and weaknesses are. If you have money you can learn to trade or invest in promising coins. If you like to write or make videos you can earn money by doing bounty tasks. If your a coder you can find promising projects that you might like to work on. It all depends on you. Best way to start is make an honest assessment of what you have to offer and then look for opportunities that fit your skills or interests.

bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

As the name of the forum say it all,bitcoin talk. It is here that everything related to bitcoin is discussed, so you can benefit by educating yourself through this forum. Getting financial reward with token is posable but it depends on his seriousness you put in.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:35 AM

Knowledge is the key for everyone to be success, and that is also applied in this platform.
When you ready with the necessary knowledge then it will be easy to work on anything you wish.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

Thanks

To grow early, you need to read lots of thread and make researches too
For profits, you need to participate in airdrops and bounties, bounties of good projects to be precise

Yes
Just be steadfast
Be calm
Don’t rush
The airdrop form will come
And good bounties will arise too

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

As a new member you will seek tons of knowledge from this forum to give you the insight into the crypto world. You will be awakened to some extent but its not served ready made on the platter and you have to get yourself involved and research deeper to get hold on different aspects of crypto world. People are there to help you but your own perceptive to explore will help you build confidence to know what you have to do. Where to invest, what are the market trends and how to earn keeping all these factors in mind plus developing an attitude where your mind can work stress free.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

The bitcointalk forum offers a lot to its members. You are given an opportunity not only to earn but also information beneficial in learning about the digital world.  Newbies should establish a merit rating and increase its activity that can open a chance to join better airdrops and bounty.
caoowd8

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

I think it's hard. Because you are new, you must understand a lot. But here it is not like you were able to earn money last year. The suggestion is to do the bounty for Twitter and Facebook, and there is no requirement for the level of the forum.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

As a new member, Yoi can take a part in bounty campaigns if you have Social Network accounts with a lot of friends, blog, website, youtube chanel. Also, there is a lot of Airdrops where you need just join and sometimes make simplest tasks, as join fb page/tweeter, repost/retweet etc. You also need to make constructive posts so that you can rank higher in the forum as well so as to participate in bounty programs
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

There are bounty campaigns for newbies that you can participate in. In these bounties, you register for them and read the rules which the number of posts that you have to make per week is specified. So you make these posts and get stakes every week then at the end of the campaign, your coins get calculated and paid out to you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: