Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pro Robocoin ATM Operation Services now available Internationally!  (Read 858 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:32:02 AM

The new pro arm of the DZ Miners Cooperative: the #1 Miners Cooperative on the Group Buys Forum, is proud to announce our new professional Robocoin ATM Operations Services, which are now available Internationally!

Please read the following post for more details. Mahalo.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330662.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:20:55 AM

And apparently already "paused"?

Anyway, see here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:51:33 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 08:15:09 PM by DyslexicZombei

And apparently already "paused"?

Anyway, see here.

Thank you! That's a nice link there. TBH, if I followed every one of those guidelines I wouldn't be here today offering this forum this new Bitcoin ATM service (then again: I readily admit to being an occasional "bull in a china shop.").

I'm in constant communications with Robocoin as to our operations that include their company. This Service is paused by personal request of Jordan Kelley, as he personally contacted me to request the pause while we await much better legal clarification; this is the only reason why it's currently paused.

FWIW, I already have a successful Bitcoin business called "Dyslexic Zombei's Miners Cooperative." We sell at-cost GB shares and we are the #1 Miners Cooperative (by a long shot) on the Group Buys Forum, with over 120 members and 6 Group Buy Coordinators. While we've done over $200K in sales (and refunds) it doesn't earn much money/BTC at this point, but that was not the intention of starting it. The intention of starting the co-op was to provide a scam free sales outlet that allowed the "little guys" access to true Institutional Pricing to the most expensive miners on the market (which have the best value propositions).

We've succeeded in this goal and continue to succeed with offering many of the world's best deals on ASIC hardware.

This "amateur" co-op is our launch pad for a number of other pro Bitcoin businesses I'm currently involved with helping to launch, teaming up with investors and DZ MC leaders/members across the country and planet. Our core team consists of 5 company founders with backgrounds in IT, Sales, and Finance, an oil VP and contracts expert, a Forex expert, a handful of private investors, and a number of board directors.

These Group Buys have allowed us to grow and mesh as a team, as well as learn to deal with crises together. With the oil output of two Texas wells and a partnership with Balanced Energy LLC of Texas, I daresay that for people that have met up through these forums, we are the most powerful union of miners/investors this forum has seen so far.

Our business plan for the Robocoin BTC ATMs is listed in the details of this thread. It's simple and straightforward: you buy a BTC ATM or a few through our company, and we do our best to give you hands off and hassle free ownership of said BTC ATM for as long as you'll have us as your ATM Service company.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 07:55:29 PM

Here's my contact list for people who have reached out to me via PM or on the forums for updates once we get further legal clarity from Robocoin:

Th........s
bc.....s
un............r
Mi...........n
ca........n
ma.......t
F...........h
m..0
r.....o
b................r

This list may not be complete. Please contact me if you'd like to be added to the contacts list for this Services offering once we get "liftoff" clearance from Robocoin.

Again: even if you or your group can't afford an ATM, please contact me or thomas_s via PM to discuss your situation and options available to you.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:28:45 PM

Our business plan for the Robocoin BTC ATMs is listed in the details of this thread. It's simple and straightforward: you buy a BTC ATM or a few through our company, and we do our best to give you hands off and hassle free ownership of said BTC ATM for as long as you'll have us as your ATM Service company.

That is not a business plan. That is a sales pitch. As for the rest of your reply, you'll have to come to terms with the fact that so long as you hide behind repeated bouts of enthusiastically proclaiming the "pro" ness of your unsubstantiated "businesses", and the "5" ness of the "company founders" involved in that "pro" ness, and so forth, you're not presenting anything worthy of the actual time or consideration of people with a clue.

It may take quite a bit of time, and quite a few re-reads, and quite a lot of research to get to the point where you're able to make a worthy presentation. It's worth your patience. This "in the meantime we'll try" stuff won't cut it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: