Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin stability important?  (Read 1981 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?
For me, the stability of bitcoin is very important because there is a loy of people who are using bitcoin because it is their main source of income, high value of bitcoin is very important to the users.
Stability is very essential if Bitcoins ever wants to stop being volatile and that whole thing depends on the investors because if they are able to disregard FUD and keep on holding their bitcoins then we will be on the verge of Bitcoins stability.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I think promoting bitcoin stability is partly a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrencies activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets. Instability can increase uncertainty, inhibit investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.?
For me, the stability of bitcoin is very important because there is a loy of people who are using bitcoin because it is their main source of income, high value of bitcoin is very important to the users.
Stability is very essential if Bitcoins ever wants to stop being volatile and that whole thing depends on the investors because if they are able to disregard FUD and keep on holding their bitcoins then we will be on the verge of Bitcoins stability.
It seems to me that this can not be achieved. Because the opinion, interests and needs of each person are different, and all can not act in the same way with respect to some crypto currency, in this case bitcoins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

for your opinion.?
Yes, of course, Bitcoin stability is very important. Because if Bitcoin can be more stable it will be many countries that recognize and legalize Bitcoin. Surely this will be great for the development of the world of crypto in the future. If Bitcoin can be more stable it is definitely very suitable if used as a currency.

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

People do not use Bitcoin as a currency. People do not pay Bitcoin, because it's not profitable. Better I'll hold Bitcoin and sell more expensive - they think. All this is due to volatility. Speculative tool in the hands of professionals.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

for your opinion.?

I do not think that bitcoins stability is important since most of the traders is always hoping for the volatility of the market in order to earn a huge amount of profit and that is the reason why i still keep on investing every time the market is dumping its price.
Traders do not need the stability of the crypto currency, they earn on fluctuations in prices. However, the high volatility of bitcoin is very damaging both to himself and to the entire country. If bitcoin rises to a very high cost, volatility can ruin it. When bitcoin starts to fall again in value, it can cause panic for some investors and bitcoin can quickly depreciate after that.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

First, it has the prime mover effect on almost all other cryptos and secondly, the stability would make some mainstream players come into crypto, and adoption will increase.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Of course everyone hopes that bitcoin prices can be more stable and not too volatile, if stable then saving in bitcoin will make a lot users more trustworthy to put their money though in large amount.

Of course the stability of bitcoin is so much important because it affects and it will affect everything About  bitcoin.  Every little thing about bitcoin would be affected by it stability.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

bitcoin stability is important because lots of people consider bitcoin as wealth. Bitcoin has a limited in supply and mined for profit. Bitcoin stability is a business in where people do their best to gain profits especially to those who invested. But at this point, people still need to study a lot in order for them to understand that in business you can't change its fate, there are times that it will surely mark down or will rise for that is the nature of business
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

First, it has the prime mover effect on almost all other cryptos and secondly, the stability would make some mainstream players come into crypto, and adoption will increase.
Yes I think these are important for digital currency and those person who invest their money they wants the price of any crypto currency would never go to down rather it going to more increase, I that's why stability is most important in bitcoin.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

The price of bitcoins determines the price of alternative coins, which can be seen from the price history of crypto currencies only bitcoins always shows a huge leap  in the crypto market and always proves to a good investment option than any other asset or commodity as bitcoin has helped many investors change their lives only by investing and trusting in the new technology by earning good returns from their investment. When the price of bitcoins plunges the price of other alternative crypto currencies comes down, may be in the next five years time bitcoin will be accepted by all over the world and can decrease the level of volatility.

Telogodok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Stablity of bitcoin helps control people's trust and demand, when people starting panic selling demand decreasing and it's causing many dumps and market problems.

I think instability can increase uncertainty, hamper investment, hamper the growth of alcoint.
for your opinion.
I think promoting bitcoin stability in part is a matter of avoiding the alcoint crisis, major changes in cryptocurrency activities, high inflation, and excessive volatility and alcoint markets.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

I think everyone is interested in supporting and promoting Bitcoin. As of today, the whole crypto currency is in the phase of origin and all the violas just depends on the Bitcoin directly proportional. Bitcoin falls and, accordingly, everything falls, and Vice versa.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

The price of bitcoins determines the price of alternative coins, which can be seen from the price history of crypto currencies only bitcoins always shows a huge leap  in the crypto market and always proves to a good investment option than any other asset or commodity as bitcoin has helped many investors change their lives only by investing and trusting in the new technology by earning good returns from their investment. When the price of bitcoins plunges the price of other alternative crypto currencies comes down, may be in the next five years time bitcoin will be accepted by all over the world and can decrease the level of volatility.

The price of the bitcoin is not stable no one should come forward to invest and the value will not increasing this is the reason for the important of stability for all crypto currencies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

is stability continuo for a long period, all alternative coin starts to up trend and bullish comes again..
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

its use as a currency is very low so the stability is not really critical for the survival of bitcoin, but stability will be critical if we are expecting that bitcoin is adopted all over the world and used in our everyday lives.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Think stability is very important. The bitcoin will be an excellent asset if the price is more or less stable. Some people still don't know whether it is worth investing in crypto, but I am sure that it is worth it
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

Of course everyone hopes that bitcoin prices can be more stable and not too volatile, if stable then saving in bitcoin will make a lot users more trustworthy to put their money though in large amount.
Bitcoin stability is very important because a lot of people will surely trust to invest with bitcoin if they will know that the price of bitcoin became stable, and for me stability is very important so the investor will not be afraid to loss there money by investing with bitcoin.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

bitcoin stability are very important because it was very good thing for a transaction because will many of another company or some big shop like amazon will being accepted again to getting paying with bitcoin

Honestly for me my friend bitcoin is so much important in terms of stability so that if we want to sell it the value will remains its price.But it' crypto currency so we should accept the volatile movement and its value price.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

for your opinion.?
I do not agree with your opinion. Because I understand the market cycle of Crypto. Because they always rely on the fluctuations of Bitcoin to follow.
If you look closely, when the bitcoin goes down, all other altcoins go down. So Bitcoin's stability will not help too many traders because they are speculators who are waiting for fluctuations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: