Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter bounty reports  (Read 1315 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

I generally do this kind of task manually. Because I am not sure whether there is automatic services available for this. Also, I do not participate in a lot of project so even if doing it manually does not take that much time.
like me, i do not think there's any automated service to make twetter report. for that still we can only do it manually. the more projects you work on, the more time it takes

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I collect the pens in a Google table. You can order automation of the program, but why? Did Retweet - took the link.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I do that manually, but I hear about automatic services for it. I didn't use that, but I sure if it works it's not free.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I collect the data manually. I just create a Word document for each bounty and there I store all the links to the reports and all the links to tweets/ retweets. I don't use automatic programs. Can you tell me such programs?

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

Reports are the reason for me never participating in social media campaigns, this makes me bored and dizzy.
while payments for social media are very small because the participants are numerous. except for campaigns managed by hotachi or irfan-pak.
But for now, I think social media bounties will get more share in bounty campaign cause there are no way for ICO project to advertise on social network like Twitter or Facebook anymore except tweet and share from participant cause these ads already banned on these social networks. But if you feel bothered by reporting your work weekly, maybe you should take a look at social media bounty managed by Sylon, you just need to apply then go to retweet without reporting on Bounty topic cause Sylon manager has tool to collect all these retweet link automatically.
The best campaign to increase trust is social media, the allocation for social media campaigns is also great. the bad part is the participants always use multiple accounts to cheat the campaign and that is very harmful. they get huge payouts by cheats.
The reporting system can not prevent them from deceiving campaigns.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

I think there is no such service on this. If for a report I think must be manually by logging on the Twitter campaign. copy and always save your URL once completed will allow you to record the activities day after day.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Twitter reports are very tiring and difficult to manage, especially for the bounty campaign manager who has to check and count them! Some use bots but i don't know how they work, good for professional bounty hunters, probably cost quite a bit to buy though.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

i do it manually, after finishing make tweet or retweet i will take the link and i record it on notepad, and i do this everyday so my job will be easier, when the date time to report has came we just copy paste the link on the thread or report form.  Smiley
w1336112

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

i do it manually, after finishing make tweet or retweet i will take the link and i record it on notepad, and i do this everyday so my job will be easier, when the date time to report has came we just copy paste the link on the thread or report form.  Smiley
Thank you for sharing your experience, which is a great help for many beginners who don't know how to do it! If possible, a tutorial can be launched, which will be more detailed and will help a lot of people! Thanks again for your help! Thank you very much!
katujack

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

twitter bounty reports are very tiring. so I do not really like twitter campaigns. it already makes very little money.
No. It's very interesting
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

I think the best conditions for holding a bounty are the office bounties. Where you immediately get a reward for the work done automatically

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Normally i do collect Data manually, each time i participate on a project i will save any link share to my online pad i create a table for it then i fill-in my data once i shares it including facebook and twitter and other social media data so at the end of the week then i can easily publish it to the thread.

with this it makes my work very easily and simple.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I collect manually, I have for each company a folder in which documents are notepads with reports and campaign conditions)
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

woah, this is the question i am asking for, thanks for asking this Smiley
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

As I know only Russia guys in this forum have bot to collect and report it on bounty topic automatically. But we still have to do it by ourselves. If you're joining more than 1 twitter bounty at the moment, you need to do one by one campaign to avoid making any mistake like forgetting report on any bounty Smiley). Beside create a spreadsheet for your bounty is a good idea.

uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

I think reports r the reason for me never participating in social media campaigns, this makes me bored and dizzy. While payments for social media are very small because the participants are numerous. except for campaigns managed by hotachi or irfan-pak.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

any ways to collect a reports for twitter and facebook campaign.you can collect by using for laptop using facebook or when using handphone you can using aplication by note.and simply ways when you repost or post reports to annoucment one by one when you post

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

He also participated in the bounty on social. networks including Twitter have not yet blocked my akk. But they pay little because people are packed.
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

i suggest to do it manually, maybe one at a time. When you post
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

It all depends on the bounty in which you participate. Sometimes reports do not need to be handed over at all. But in most cases, when I make a rep at twitter, I add it to the special table of my bounty. Then when I give the report, I just copy the saved data from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: