Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bitcoins silently preparing for a big jump ????  (Read 266 times)
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is stuck below $ 7,000 in the past few days, but is it that bitcoins are quietly preparing for a big jump?
Actually, bitcoins are restricted to narrower trading ranges for nearly a week, both bears and cows are not able to dominate bitcoins.

Investors are also very depressed, because when the bitcoin price is also around 6,800 dollars, slightly higher than 6,900 dollars in the past few days, no new breakthrough. It can be said that the current market is very tedious.
The chart above shows the narrow price range (triangle) during the past week.

The highest level is 7,510 USD and the lowest level is 6,425 USD. We can see the difference is at least $ 1,000, and the difference depends on the strength of the bulls that push the price up, a breakout that could make a difference.

The support threshold is found at $ 6,570, while resistance is at $ 7,080.

The decline could be a potential sell off to $ 5,500, on the lower path, the BTC could find support around a low of $ 6,000, as the relative strength index (RSI) It may be a condition of sale.

Also note that, the trend is still bearish in the BTC, within the narrow trading range. The drop of bitcoin will lead to a sell off from a high of $ 7,189 on April 9th ​​and open the slide to $ 6,150.

However, just break below $ 6,570 (the support threshold of the triangle). This is bad because when bitcoin breaks below this support level, a slump may occur, dragging the bitcoin price down below the bottom.

On bullfighting, bulls only need a strong breakout, breaking above the resistance at $ 7,179, to regain momentum.

The decline may be considered as a warning that the bitcoin is set to move below the triangle support at $ 6,570, if bitcoin accepts at this level, a slide could pull bitcoin down. USD 6,000

On the other hand, if the bitcoin sustained above $ 7,199, it would help the pedal to break the bitcoin at $ 7,510 and open the way to $ 8,100.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

So as per your technical details market got reacted and it crossed $8100 mark so what will be the next part will it go more high or their will be profit booking and the price will get dumped
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Based on your analysis, if i am in line, the boom of Bitcoin is imminent and if the price at above $7000 is sustained, we are likely to have more mooning of Bitcoin. I believe this will help the crypto market. Although a rapid growth might be scary, because it might call for another rapid fall. I think a steady growth will be much better and which has the tendency of being sustained.
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

So as per your technical details market got reacted and it crossed $8100 mark so what will be the next part will it go more high or their will be profit booking and the price will get dumped
This is my analysis when btc is at 6k7, according to buy and sell estimates buy stronger, btc will go through 8k1
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

nicely spotted

although i feel ta has little to offer for crypto trading other than setting you up for a big loss after a few small victories.

hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:39 AM

nicely spotted

although i feel ta has little to offer for crypto trading other than setting you up for a big loss after a few small victories.
This is just the way my analysis is correct, and I can apply it for future analysis.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

Your analysis was posted on April 12 at 10AM UTC. Isn't that just past the time that the market surged?

Did you suddenly see the surge and decide to post your TA so that it looks like you predicted it? If this was at least a day in advance i would have worshipped you. But it seems like you are trying to hard on this..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:17:02 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is stuck below $ 7,000 in the past few days, but is it that bitcoins are quietly preparing for a big jump?
Actually, bitcoins are restricted to narrower trading ranges for nearly a week, both bears and cows are not able to dominate bitcoins.

Investors are also very depressed, because when the bitcoin price is also around 6,800 dollars, slightly higher than 6,900 dollars in the past few days, no new breakthrough. It can be said that the current market is very tedious.

The highest level is 7,510 USD and the lowest level is 6,425 USD. We can see the difference is at least $ 1,000, and the difference depends on the strength of the bulls that push the price up, a breakout that could make a difference.

The decline could be a potential sell off to $ 5,500, on the lower path, the BTC could find support around a low of $ 6,000, as the relative strength index (RSI) It may be a condition of sale.

Also note that, the trend is still bearish in the BTC, within the narrow trading range. The drop of bitcoin will lead to a sell off from a high of $ 7,189 on April 9th ​​and open the slide to $ 6,150.

However, just break below $ 6,570 (the support threshold of the triangle). This is bad because when bitcoin breaks below this support level, a slump may occur, dragging the bitcoin price down below the bottom.

On bullfighting, bulls only need a strong breakout, breaking above the resistance at $ 7,179, to regain momentum.

The decline may be considered as a warning that the bitcoin is set to move below the triangle support at $ 6,570, if bitcoin accepts at this level, a slide could pull bitcoin down. USD 6,000

On the other hand, if the bitcoin sustained above $ 7,199, it would help the pedal to break the bitcoin at $ 7,510 and open the way to $ 8,100.

Yes,It's already reach $7,845 as for today, there's nothing to worry about, i also think that BTC is preparing a big jump and gonna increase rapidly to the peak, let's hope and wait until it happens, I think BTC can reach $10k again this year in the near future

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

You are really good at predicting the future.
All of a sudden, bitcoin jumped more than 10% in less than a hour.
I believe the next few weeks will be quite interesting.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

You are really good at predicting the future.
All of a sudden, bitcoin jumped more than 10% in less than a hour.
I believe the next few weeks will be quite interesting.
The rise of Bitcoin is forthcoming and it's soon and shall pass the 10% rise you see. Looking at the price on the market now ($7821), it is more likely to escape the bear market as it is calling the interest of investors. If the market price is maintained in the $7K-$8k range for a while, BTC will see a huge trajectory rise in no time.
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

Yes,It's already reach $7,845 as for today, there's nothing to worry about, i also think that BTC is preparing a big jump and gonna increase rapidly to the peak, let's hope and wait until it happens, I think BTC can reach $10k again this year in the near future

Rising up is really good to know and no doubt that bitcoin can be reach again it's highest pump but in what we have now which is consider just a little bit movement of it I must say that it's possible that it's only a normal flow maybe for the next day it's dump again what I mean is slow and little movement can't be consider as a full recovery and maybe it's only a preparation to it's upcoming high jump. Even though the value is better for now we need to be always aware and actively check the the market so we can act easily if what will be the best strategy to do.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Hopefully, it's been so this month bitcoin is so down, so do not be surprised if bitcoin will prepare big jump, and with the decrease of bitcoin price today many people invest long term and buy bitcoin for future, and myself better wait for bitcoin price back to stable

Victorheywhy

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

I think bitcoin is beginning to recover from its long time Dip. So as ethereum as well. I think the market is getting stabled. It's a good news for us investors.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

Rising up is really good to know and no doubt that bitcoin can be reach again it's highest pump but in what we have now which is consider just a little bit movement of it I must say that it's possible that it's only a normal flow maybe for the next day it's dump again what I mean is slow and little movement can't be consider as a full recovery and maybe it's only a preparation to it's upcoming high jump. Even though the value is better for now we need to be always aware and actively check the the market so we can act easily if what will be the best strategy to do.

The current bitcoin's price increase is now the hot issue where it could lead to the most anticipated bull run that is expected to happen in the coming weeks. Partly, at $7.8K as of this writing has been an achievement for bitcoin to regain back it's usual price and gradually moving forward for another kick off that would mean we will be expecting a more promising profit by then.
Duzenn

Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

For now, it is still hard to say that the bull market has arrived.
Because all tokens have a big drop, it's hard to say that the bull market has come, because it can't keep falling, and they're going to go up again.

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

The 15% jump is too much to be neglected.
Bitcoin can't grow silently now.
Media will report it and people will notice it.
We will see more jumps soon.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

I think with what has been happening now , good news coming regarding big institutional investors, saudi arabians accepting bitcoins , concensus 2018 coming in May... I think this is just the start of an increase and the bull run we are all waiting for..
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

I think that this would be the best time or the good time the the bitcoin will now having a big jump and also the first 3 months was all drop and this summer the bitcoin will know pump more
TorbjornE

Activity: 148

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

Big growth will begin when the owners of altcoins believe in the future race, start to drop them, passing into bitcoin.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:04:54 AM

If this analysis is correct then it will occur at high prices spike bitcoin. But if you look at the condition of what happens at this time it looks like the increase does exist but will be gradual.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: