Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5755 times)
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Wherever we are and whatever we are doing risk is not absence, it exists always together with humans so does in crypto world. But we can lessen the risk if we will be careful in every steps we do in here by simply making our own research for every ICO that gets our attention, don't rely on feeling but be rational.  Remember that we are trusting our money here for someone that we don't personally do,our trust is always base by influence and convincing presentation of a team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Anything that the governments aren't able to control is dangerous and illegal for them. Why the governments call the crypto industry dangerous is cause it is anonymous and they give the reason that it can be used by terrorists and bad people. But what can be done by crypto currencies is already being done by government issued fiat currencies.

Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Crypto world might look suspicious because there are still a lot of unknown areas, legal part is unclear,  but the most dangerous part i think is people greed that makes crypto so much success.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think many governments think that it will promote illegal activity and encourage money laundering etc, when in reality people can do exactly the same with fiat and it seems recently that governments are realising this as we can see more discussion on regulations happening.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Their are many reasons that ban cryptocurrency. For instance is decentralized nature and their government cannot impose tax in every transaction of its users or platforms. Their is also the negative news that spreads from time to time like scams. It also make the user anonymous in the internet which is why black market deals is very easy to do.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

it seems to me that the crypto-currency will be of great danger to the states only when the borders drawn by the authorities begin to cross  Sad
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

the actual opening of the dangers so badly intended, indeed crypto himself has a negative impact, but I think this is a reasonable thing because basically positive things always side by side with the negative, thus the science enough to understand the world crypto that is very important, because of the lack of understanding can bring about losses later.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Not exactly dangerous but it is risky for those people who are dumb enough to invest without thinking first,our community is dangerous because of these scammers as you can see our forum is flooded by the cheaters,that is why i am sure that only those legit projects are going to succeed in the future and most of these scam projects are going to fail.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

I think the judgment is dangerous, it could be due to a lack of full understanding, or conflict of interest, and also because the currency is new and there are many things that are not understood for some.

Every field had both good and bad things so i think it will be very common so i think crypto currency had some danger but it will be easily solving thing so my opinion is it is not an big thing to consider as a dangerous.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

For me its not,the risk of losing your monery is always there ,most of the investors needs to have some risk to take so that there will be no problems in the future,it wont be that risky if you are going to do your own researching before investing into something because you might find yourself in a deep trouble if you have invested into some ICOs.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

For me its not,the risk of losing your monery is always there ,most of the investors needs to have some risk to take so that there will be no problems in the future,it wont be that risky if you are going to do your own researching before investing into something because you might find yourself in a deep trouble if you have invested into some ICOs.
Dealing without knowledge is dangerous, but if you do your homework before you start to invest will lessen the risk of losing money, it is a nature of any investment, as even a good project will lead you to succeed or if you didn't review the movement things will still risky, timing and patience if you have both for sure you will achieved.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

Crypto is not dangerous, some country ban crypto because i think they want crypto not changed fiat money that use in daily transaction. I look crypto was make revolusioner and changed life of many people. All country should be regulated crypto like Japan did,  because this technology will make better future.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

The fact that various states, the banking industry, other industries, and distinguished academia are actively embracing block chain and alternative block chain technology is that clearly there are benefits which in their minds outweigh the risks.  Even our government which is notorious for poking their noses in places and controlling things could benefit from trustless systems in many ways.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

Not only countries ban moreover high fluctuation in price no asset or currency in the world having this much price variation . Still apart from eth, neo ,waves smart contract platform all other are trading still based on speculation . Crypto is highly speculative currency. That’s what makes crypto dangerous.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

It is dangerous for those investors who are not well knowledgeable about the market on how it works because there are a lot of people who are losing a huge amount of profit when they invest or sell their coins at the wrong time.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

IMHO, the crypto is considerable as dangerous when the use is for the illegal or dangerous activities (actually it is not only the crypto, many can also use the cash or fiat for illegal activities or money laundry). The countries also ban it and say that it is dangerous also because they suppose that crypto is used for money laundering. So the government or people in the country can make easily their money unvisible from the regulation. It is also stated that the crypto is easy to use as the transaction for illegal payment and terrorism.
DO you agree with it?
Actually, it will depend on the people who use it. Many people also use the cash, fiat, or crypto for something illegal or dangerous. But here, what we should do is to make sure that we are not part of them.
Using the crypto to gain the profits and benefits is good. We can make our own decision to use the crypto wisely and kindly.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

indeed many countries are banned for cryptocurrency. However, until now the evidence of cryptocurrency can still survive and instead it continues to grow. The development is getting better. the more ICO projects, the more varied the tokens appear. and more and more are interested. if the problem to dangerous or not, of course all businesses and businesses certainly have a risk of each. Depending on us who must be good at managing it. So it takes a special skill, and should be diligent in reading treath in bitcointalk.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

As for me the reason why other countries are banning crypto not because it is dangerous but maybe they want to control crypto and they cannot do it. Crypto still exist and in fact people engage with it is increasing everyday. Because of crypto lot of lives changes and becomes better that's why people tend to be with crypto rather that any other businesses that needs to wait for so long time to be profitable.
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies aren't not necessarily dangerous,They are just a highly volatile and unpredictable investment venture whose independence intimidates the governments. The fact that they are free of any governing or a centralized controlling institution makes their transactions unknown and not easy to trace, a fact that doesn't go well with the governments who's intentions are to tax them. The governments therefore consider them a threat to National economy due to their large, untaxed transactions
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:23:07 AM

I may say that crypto is dangerous if a user uses it for illegal purposes (terrorism, illegal drugs, money laundering). And because of that, some countries ban crypto. They think that crypto is a threat to their economy and financial stability.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: