Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ?  (Read 5755 times)
Jamalahmed (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

The danger is mostly to the authorities and their masters. There are a lot of people who are used to of making a life on others work.
Decentralization would ruin the largest ponzi ever created, the money system.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

If you really wanted opinions you could have read hundreds of threads on bitcointalk with the same subject like this.

ps: Fiat is more dangerous than crypto Wink
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

I prefer to use the word risky rather than dangerous considering anything can happen in crypto. Prices are highly volatile which is affected by several factors and you can loose your investment especially if you dont know how to deal during bear seasons.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

It is not a dangerous in countries but Bitcoin is decentralised cryptocurrency so government should not control the coins this is purely transparent in all the peoples so many banks are affected in the country. It is the main reason to avoiding the Cryptocurrency legalisation. But some countries are looking to advance technology so they are all agree the Cryptocurrency because many peoples are supporting to crypto investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I dont think some countries ban it because it is dangerous, but rather because crypto is decentralised and they will not have control of it.
For an individual crypto can be risky because there are many scams around. Nonetheless, scams also happen in fiat..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Yes,that is right.But what do you mean by dangerous?
Actually dangerous word is used in pathetic issue,negative thought and so on.But in this forum,crypto is not dangerous but the pathetic news is that it is used in doing many illegal work in virtually.In my opinion,I didn't find any fault to this except the doing illegal work.But crypto world always play a vital role in our everyday life.That's it.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Judgment is dangerous, it can be due to a lack of full understanding, or conflict of interest, and also because the currencies still a new and there are many things that are not understood for some
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

Encryption currency risk is very big, especially altcoin, if interference with the national policy, then altcoin there will be a sharp decline, so people can't afford to risk don't invest encryption currency markets.

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Well,for me crypto is not dangerous as long as you can't use it to any illegal transactions.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

terrifying stay well away!!

Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

I don't see anything dangerous in crypto industry, we just need to be vigilant and careful of those we making deals with during ico and we must be very careful of hackers
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

I think much of the ‘crypto danger news’ getting thrown about is being initiated by mainstream banking’s lobby groups. They can see their monopoly crumbling and they don’t like it one little bit.

Government are afraid of lost tax revenue, and will not like to see true privacy coins become mainstream.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous?
I think dangerous isn't the right term, it should be "risky".
to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
It's ban mate not band.
Well for those countries that are banning bitcoin, they are assuming that bitcoin is dangerous or isn't useful in their economy. They want to protect their citizen because of that belief that bitcoin is likely that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

It is dangerous for banks and government. In many countries, governments have not yet found a method to regulate cryptocurrency. Therefore, a lot of money passes by banks and countries. People do not pay taxes on profits from cryptocurrency. There are more and more unemployed millionaires. However, we can not say that today the crypto currency presents any danger to the world economy, yet not many people have switched to cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Some governments of a poor countries ban crypto because it is dangerous for their regime . Let's look : what countries baned crypto ? Bangladesh , Bolivia , what else ? Governments of those poor countries , where monthly salary is around 50$ are afraid of cryptocurrencies , because it's easy to earn 300-500$ monthly here . They will lose cheap labor , that make governments reach , so of course it is dangerous for their regime .

Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

If you class volatility as dangerous then yes but its this volatility the keeps the masses out and increases your opportunity to capitalise on the volatility
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

crypto is not dangerous,but the peple uses this makes this risky..this community is one of the best profiteering this world has,thats why many says this is dangerous because they dont know how to use this,or to deal with this

But only one thing must put in mind,if you wanna get good income,then risk your funds in here.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

There are many reasons why people says crypto business dangerous, it is only beyond the person on how the way they manage and how the way they used. But danger thing in crypto business are very less when we compare to the total good contribution of crypto into community, and the more also in the development of world economy. There are also people afraid to invest in crypto business, because they think the negative future on the dangerous thing to happen, and to all people having negative analysis in crypto business are comes into nothing of good future income.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

you are right some countries in the world banned crypto but some countries are also ready to accept crypto. at this time the crypto world I think is being overcome by storm. but I hope everything will go back on
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: