Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:20:22 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 12:24:48 AM by SWTCoin

After viewing the "Team" tab, I like the trust to the project immediately, like usual photos for the project team, but there is something suspicious in them

ssvenss, Thank you for your message, your trust and for your interest! Maybe what you mean to say is the normal photos of dev team members of other Crypto Currencies are sometimes not very believable, but you like our team photo because it is looks very natural and trustworthy!

All the same just to clarify in case of any concern, there is nothing to be concerned about. We are a group of simple, sincere and hard working people as seen in the image, who are really committed and passionate about this project! And to add to what casinista86 & GetHJR have said in their replies, I am the bearded one in the center! And all our other members can post here to confirm their presence. But it is not necessary! I personally can vouch for every one of them and feel privileged to have such committed members as part of our team! I am truly proud of each one of them and their sincerity!

We have come from different walks of life and from different parts of the world, now working together for the success of this project! if what you are saying is about the quality of the banner and it could have been better, of course even some of our own members have felt that the website could have been designed better. We believe in simplicity and humility rather than being flashy and shallow. The depth of our belief in the project is what matters! We being a simple group it is a continuous process of progression and improvements, one step at a time!

If GetHJR who is an exceptional graphical designer had created this image he would have done an outstanding job! The purpose of the image is just to introduce and inform and I guess it serves that simple purpose!

May be you have not visited our website.. Here is a quote from one of the posts on the website.. (http://www.swtcoin.network/2018/04/more-about-new-11-member-d-m-team.html)

"The SWTC Dream Team comprises the 12 members above! Welcome the newest member of the D & M Team! The entire Team is working sleeplessly to make this project a great success. Three from Korea, Baewoo, Geonung & Kim, Two from Russia, Oleg & Ledon, One from Vietnam, Johnny, One from India, Dilip, One from Italy, Claudio, One from Ukraine, Yuriy, Kevin from the US, Muhammad from Malaysia and One from Luxembourg, Merlin. The diverse profiles of the D & M Team includes an Architect and Design Expert, Financial and Legal Expert, Professor of Engineering and Business Administration, Cryogenics Engineer, Financial and Real Estate Analyst, Electrical Installations Expert who is truly passionate about Stocks and Crypto Currencies,  International Business Management Expert, Law, Electronics engineer with expertise in the Microwave Industry and Continuous Innovation in Aluminium Manufacturing, Fashion and Design Enthusiast, Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Experts, Chatroom Mod and Online Network Creator.

The one thing that is common to everyone in spite of being spread across the world and separated by great distances, is their passion for creating a great Community built Crypto Currency. After the Pre-Sale the team holds more than 50% of the total coins issued as of now. The entire team is working tirelessly and selflessly to make the SWT Coin project a long term success without expecting any immediate returns! Investors don't have to worry. You investment is in the safe hands of this great team which is united by its diversity!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

After viewing the "Team" tab, I like the trust to the project immediately, like usual photos for the project team, but there is something suspicious in them

There's absolutely nothing suspicious, I'm the one on the bottom left

I am the one to the right of the center.
It is important that this is a strong team and a confident team!!!
All the strength and inspiration!!!

GetHJR, Thanks for your reply! Surely we are a great team! Proud of our team! Even investors who are not part of the D & M Team are doing a great job!
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

ssvenss, Thank you for your message, your trust and for your interest! Maybe what you mean to say is the normal photos of dev team members of other Crypto Currencies are sometimes not very believable, but you like our team photo because it is looks very natural and trustworthy!

All the same just to clarify in case of any concern, there is nothing to be concerned about. We are a group of simple, sincere and hard working people as seen in the image, who are really committed and passionate about this project! And to add to what casinista86 & GetHJR have said in their replies, I am the bearded one in the center! And all our other members can post here to confirm their presence. But it is not necessary! I personally can vouch for every one of them and feel privileged to have such committed members as part of our team! I am truly proud of each one of them and their sincerity!

We have come from different walks of life and from different parts of the world, now working together for the success of this project! if what you are saying is about the quality of the banner and it could have been better, of course even some of our own members have felt that the website could have been designed better. We believe in simplicity and humility rather than being flashy and shallow. The depth of our belief in the project is what matters! We being a simple group it is a continuous process of progression and improvements, one step at a time!

If GetHJR who is an exceptional graphical designer had created this image he would have done an outstanding job! The purpose of the image is just to introduce and inform and I guess it serves that simple purpose!

May be you have not visited our website.. Here is a quote from one of the posts on the website.. (http://www.swtcoin.network/2018/04/more-about-new-11-member-d-m-team.html)

"The SWTC Dream Team comprises the 12 members above! Welcome the newest member of the D & M Team! The entire Team is working sleeplessly to make this project a great success. Three from Korea, Baewoo, Geonung & Kim, Two from Russia, Oleg & Ledon, One from Vietnam, Johnny, One from India, Dilip, One from Italy, Claudio, One from Ukraine, Yuriy, Kevin from the US, Muhammad from Malaysia and One from Luxembourg, Merlin. The diverse profiles of the D & M Team includes an Architect and Design Expert, Financial and Legal Expert, Professor of Engineering and Business Administration, Cryogenics Engineer, Financial and Real Estate Analyst, Electrical Installations Expert who is truly passionate about Stocks and Crypto Currencies,  International Business Management Expert, Law, Electronics engineer with expertise in the Microwave Industry and Continuous Innovation in Aluminium Manufacturing, Fashion and Design Enthusiast, Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Experts, Chatroom Mod and Online Network Creator.

The one thing that is common to everyone in spite of being spread across the world and separated by great distances, is their passion for creating a great Community built Crypto Currency. After the Pre-Sale the team holds more than 50% of the total coins issued as of now. The entire team is working tirelessly and selflessly to make the SWT Coin project a long term success without expecting any immediate returns! Investors don't have to worry. You investment is in the safe hands of this great team which is united by its diversity!"

Dilip sacred words, you have been very clear and exhaustive !! You are a great Admin and you will bring this coin to success!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

I am black! bottom right
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

I am black! bottom right

Cool
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I am black! bottom right

Ledon, Great job you are doing with the VK.com/ Russian forum. Always impressed with the kind of work you have been doing from the beginning for our project even from the earlier thread on bitcointalk! Cryogenics Engineer and Passionate about Crypto Currencies you are and will always be a great asset to our team and to our project!
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

hye everybody.. please stay with swtcoin, next month will be our existinc month while waiting 15 june for our new blockchain and new exchanges, let we spread our swtcoin in any blog, social media ..let is viral !!☺️☺️

let promote swtcoin community :
https://t.me/swtcoincommunity

other language blog /chat room:

Korean Chat Room :
https://open.kakao.com/o/gJxvkNI

Russian Blog :
https://vk.com/swtcoin.network
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Dilip sacred words, you have been very clear and exhaustive !! You are a great Admin and you will bring this coin to success!

casinista86, WE as a team will take the coin to success! Nothing can stop us!
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

casinista86, WE as a team will take the coin to success! Nothing can stop us!

can not stop anything or anyone, who wants to join us and always welcome, and clever know what to do Dilip, everyone has his head and reasons accordingly fortunately
trdrSWAP

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Additional Functionality of Pocket Miners.

There are several queries about additional functionality of pocket miners. Wish to clarify to every one that the Pocket Miners will have all the functionality of a high end Smart Phone in addition to being able to mine our coins through the pre-installed unique mining software.

I hope this clarifies the doubts several members and investors have been having about the additional functionality of our Pocket Miners!
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

perfect as clear as ever
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

perfect as clear as ever

casinista86, Thanks!
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

perfect as clear as ever

casinista86, Thanks!

Wink
zedrat

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe,кaк дyмaeтe? Кaкaя бyдeт цeнa мoнeтe кoгдa oнa выйдeт xoтя бы нa oднy биpжy?
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

GetHJR, Thanks for your reply! Surely we are a great team! Proud of our team! Even investors who are not part of the D & M Team are doing a great job!
I think this a great team doing great things I do think that the team deserves their own page with their own info and pictures instead of their picture over top of SWTCOIN logo. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing cheers:)
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I think this a great team doing great things I do think that the team deserves their own page with their own info and pictures instead of their picture over top of SWTCOIN logo. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing cheers:)

hello thank you so much, you will see that nobody will be disappointed
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe,кaк дyмaeтe? Кaкaя бyдeт цeнa мoнeтe кoгдa oнa выйдeт xoтя бы нa oднy биpжy?

1-3 usd more o less
zedrat

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

ecли этo бyдeт тaк.Toгдa этo cepьёзнo пoживём yвидим
casinista86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

ecли этo бyдeт тaк.Toгдa этo cepьёзнo пoживём yвидим

buy until you are on time, go to the site and see how to buy from waves
zedrat

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

я пpикyпил c вoлнaми paзoбpaлcя,дaжe бoнyc пoлyчил 1000 swtc в vk кcтaти пpишли вcё в пopядкe,зaбыл oтпиcaтьcя
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: