Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54751 times)
heybeablack

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Exactly, this is not a race for those who can do more swtc, this is a team that works with the intention to make this fabulous project serious is to bring swtc for many years to the top of cryptocurrencies, we must be patient, we are on the right track!
Exactly  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Exactly, this is not a race for those who can do more swtc, this is a team that works with the intention to make this fabulous project serious is to bring swtc for many years to the top of cryptocurrencies, we must be patient, we are on the right track!
Exactly  Smiley

Wink
casinista86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Thanks to you Dilip, you put your heart and passion in everything you do, you helped me personally and I'm grateful, now I'm better with myself, represent exactly what will be Our currency, transparency, genius, desire to work and do so well! SWTC all life
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

The SWTCoin Mission and its Great Community!

With every new day with more and more people joining us from different parts of the world, we are growing stronger as a community and the SWTCoin project is more of a mission now than just a crypto currency project! We are all like a football team or any other sports team! We enjoy playing this game! We help each other selflessly through our different activities and aim to win by taking everyone together with us with a positive spirit!

As mentioned in my earlier post,  all of us come from different financial backgrounds. Some of us can afford to give more financially for the project while some of us contribute more to the project through our efforts and activities! For us every single investor who has trusted this project and invested just a single dollar in this project to all the others who have selflessly given so much of their holdings as bounties for the project are all equally important.

I know many of our team members have been keeping aside their own personal commitments, financial hardships, other problems and difficulties they face in their day to day lives, just to support, think always about and work for this great project of ours. Now it has become more of a mission for all of us than just being a project! There are not enough words to thank and appreciate the involvement and the great work done by every one!

One thing is for sure. This great mission of ours will not just succeed in creating wealth for every one involved in this project but will work together in the future through the SWTCoin Foundation to give back to society and help people who are suffering in different parts of the world there by giving much more depth and meaning to this great mission of ours! I am proud of being part of this project and proud to be a co-member with each one of you in this great mission of ours!

Cheers Everyone!
heybeablack

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

Thanks to you Dilip, you put your heart and passion in everything you do, you helped me personally and I'm grateful, now I'm better with myself, represent exactly what will be Our currency, transparency, genius, desire to work and do so well! SWTC all life
Nice  Smiley
casinista86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

With every new day with more and more people joining us from different parts of the world, we are growing stronger as a community and the SWTCoin project is more of a mission now than just a crypto currency project! We are all like a football team or any other sports team! We enjoy playing this game! We help each other selflessly through our different activities and aim to win by taking everyone together with us with a positive spirit!

As mentioned in my earlier post,  all of us come from different financial backgrounds. Some of us can afford to give more financially for the project while some of us contribute more to the project through our efforts and activities! For us every single investor who has trusted this project and invested just a single dollar in this project to all the others who have selflessly given so much of their holdings as bounties for the project are all equally important.

I know many of our team members have been keeping aside their own personal commitments, financial hardships, other problems and difficulties they face in their day to day lives, just to support, think always about and work for this great project of ours. Now it has become more of a mission for all of us than just being a project! There are not enough words to thank and appreciate the involvement and the great work done by every one!

One thing is for sure. This great mission of ours will not just succeed in creating wealth for every one involved in this project but will work together in the future through the SWTCoin Foundation to give back to society and help people who are suffering in different parts of the world there by giving much more depth and meaning to this great mission of ours! I am proud of being part of this project and proud to be a co-member with each one of you in this great mission of ours!

Cheers Everyone!

Nothing to add, only applause !! Congratulations, we are a great team and family continue so we are doing very well !! Hugs to all
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Most projects fail because people only want to make money and do not really like what they do.
It's a pleasure to work with SWTCoin (Dilip). He is very ingenious and has a lot of good ideas, patient, very generous, and likes what he does. And have a strong team! That's why SWTC will be a success and profitable for all.!!!

Thanks Ledon! All of us are good! Every single one of us!
heybeablack

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Cheers Everyone!

This is exactly why I am happy to work with you. You think about others people too. After reading all this I feel very good...
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

We are all there for each other Claudio, always! We will all come out better because of this great mission of ours! Thanks!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

The project itself is amazing. To be a part of it with everyone is even more special knowing different parts of the world can come together to try to create a better world. Great job everyone.
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

Cheers Everyone!

Swtcoin Community :
https://t.me/swtcoincommunity
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Hello guys I'm an Arabic & English Translator and I accept SWTC as a method for payment  for translating services   karreemm.salem@gmail.com  Smiley
  3P9EmkwHiQc45zVhxoHQowxvG3q3x1zewBY

Hye Mr Kareem, i would to offer my swtcoin if you can invite more people into swtcoin community..

kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Hello guys I'm an Arabic & English Translator and I accept SWTC as a method for payment  for translating services   karreemm.salem@gmail.com  Smiley

Whine I announced that I accept the SWTC as a method of payment for translating services . not because I need money so bad no actually I'm doing good in my real life. But I meant to encourage SWTC payments practicing which is obviously improve the value of SWTC coin for better, hopefully this time make my point clearer to every one  Undecided
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Whine I announced that I accept the SWTC as a method of payment for translating services . not because I need money so bad no actually I'm doing good in my real life. But I meant to encourage SWTC payments practicing which is obviously improve the value of SWTC coin for better, hopefully this time make my point clearer to every one  Undecided

kareemm000, I understand! Thank you for your support! I appreciate your offer!

Send your revised translation. Will upload it today and post it here for the benefit of our Arabic speaking community. I welcome your contribution! We are all with you.
kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Hye Mr Kareem, i would to offer my swtcoin if you can invite more people into swtcoin community..

Thanks pwrproperty for your offer but I already invite a few of my friends but none of them like the idea because among my people very rear to find some person who had ever heard about crypto coin  so I couldn't take any of your SWTCs   Undecided
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

The project itself is amazing. To be a part of it with everyone is even more special knowing different parts of the world can come together to try to create a better world. Great job everyone.

Otclegend, Thanks!

That is the basic idea Kevin, of creating a better world! We have all come together for a good purpose! It is great that we can contribute our little bit in our own little ways to create a better world! Being part of this project is one of that.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Important Announcement about our Coin Symbol/Ticker

SWTC as a symbol/ticker is already with some other coin on Coinmarketcap. This was pointed out by a member to me earlier. Check this..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jingtum-tech/

We need a unique ticker and symbol which is not there on any exchange or coinmarketcap currently. So we are proposing to use SWAT as our symbol/ticker which is unique and not used by anyone as of now and not on any exchange or coinmarket cap. As soon as we launch our coin we have to list it at the earliest in one exchange or the other and also list it on coinmarketcap immediately so that no one else can use this nice symbol! This is a good looking and good sounding symbol! SWAT!

Another option too was considered that is SWTX like TRX. But SWAT seems to be better sounding and more appropriate since in our white paper we have already mentioned that the coin is pronounced as SWAT Coin and the expansion of SWAT is mentioned in our whitepaper as Secure Wide-Spectrum Authenticated Transactions (SWAT).

I had requested Yuriy to do some designs with SWAT as our symbol instead of SWTC and will post those here soon.

From now on we are well and truly SWAT Coin not just in pronunciation.
casinista86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

SWTC as a symbol/ticker is already with some other coin on Coinmarketcap. This was pointed out by a member to me earlier. Check this..

We need a unique ticker and symbol which is not there on any exchange or coinmarketcap currently. So we are proposing to use SWAT as our symbol/ticker which is unique and not used by anyone as of now and not on any exchange or coinmarket cap. As soon as we launch our coin we have to list it at the earliest in one exchange or the other and also list it on coinmarketcap immediately so that no one else can use this nice symbol! This is a good looking and good sounding symbol! SWAT!

Another option too was considered that is SWTX like TRX. But SWAT seems to be better sounding and more appropriate since in our white paper we have already mentioned that the coin is pronounced as SWAT Coin and the expansion of SWAT is mentioned in our whitepaper as Secure Wide-Spectrum Authenticated Transactions (SWAT).

I had requested Yuriy to do some designs with SWAT as our symbol instead of SWTC and will post those here soon.

Fine perfect, swat is perfect!
ponomarevolegmsk

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Suggest to consider SWAP

bitscreener.com, coinmarketcap.com, cryptodescriptor.info, chainz.cryptoid.info no where not - SWAP

Why SWAP and not SWAT  - SWAP TOKEN COIN (SWAP) - That's perfect
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Suggest to consider SWAP

ponomarevolegmsk, Thanks for your suggestion. I know SWAP is a good suggestion. Since it also sounds like a financial product! Like a Currency SWAP or Interest Rate SWAP! But since SWAP TOKEN is still being traded on Yobit and has given a negative experience for several investors it is better to go with a brand new ticker with a positive feeling from the beginning! So I request you to accept and support SWAT!

Oleg, you have always given very good suggestions during the various stages of our project! Always appreciate your suggestions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: