Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54755 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Looks like a pretty interesting project!

rn4j0r, Thanks! Appreciate your interest in our project. A new SWAT User Offer is on at the moment.. Read more about it here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg40491101#msg40491101
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

because the last time you sent him 462 SWAT

zedrat, Good answer! But not what I have in mind though! Amazing logic you have! I appreciate it!

zedrat, others have claimed their 500 SWAT for participating in the quiz and I have sent it to them. Send me a mail with your Waves Wallet Address.

Mail ID: admin@swatcoin.network
Otclegend

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:48:26 AM

If there is only 290 mil swat on waves. And we transfer our swat to erc20 swat which then we can be on yobit possibly. Which leaves 160 mil swat(waves) that need to be burned and only 130 mil left on waves. How are we going to be able to swat back to waves from erc20 coin if there is not enough available.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:26:03 AM by SWTCoin

What happens if Yobit Accepts our Proposal? (Shifting to ERC20 from WAVES)

If Yobit accepts our application for listing we will issue SWAT ERC20 Tokens for SWAT Waves Tokens on a 1:1 basis.

SWAT can remain in just one form at a time. As a token it will remain either as Waves based Asset or Ethereum based ERC20 token. So if Yobit accepts our proposal and if we are on Yobit as ERC20 token we cannot continue to remain on the Waves platform unless Waves can list a ERC20 token. Like how we did with SWTC to SWAT we have to collect SWAT WAVES, Issue SWAT ERC20 and burn collected SWAT WAVES.

The numbers are given below for the reference of Investors.

Total SWAT created on WAVES: 290 Million (290000000) Total SWAT Created on Ethereum (ERC20): 290 Million. Same number. the explanation below holds good for either Token in circulation.

Total SWAT in circulation as of today after ICO including all bonuses and bounties issued till date: 154904168 (154.9 million)

If Yobit does not accept our proposal this will be the number remaining in circulation till October 2018 and we will continue to remain on the WAVES Platform. This number can increase if we offer some bounties to promote our Pocket Miners, to distributors who are willing to make advance deposits for 100, 50, 25, 10 Pocket Miners etc., or if we offer a deal to individual investors who are willing to buy Pocket Miners with a bundled offer of Pocket Miners with SWAT, etc., or if there is an investor who wishes to buy a chunk of SWAT created for the ICO (there was an inquiry by a Saudi Arabian Investor who wished to buy 115 million SWAT! But he has not come back to us after the initial inquiry). These are the situations under which which the current circulation can go up and the reason why we are retaining the SWAT created during the ICO to be used, if and when a good investment or promotional opportunity turns up that we can capitalize on, to the advantage of the project.

If we list on Yobit we have promised to do a distribution of 9.97 Million SWAT as Airdrop to LIZA holders. So the circulation will go up immediately to 165 million (155 million current + 10 Million Airdrop). Any amount of trading on either exchange will not increase the circulating volume since it is only exchange between two SWAT holders.

All this is only till October 2018, when we will be shifting to our own Cryptonight based SWAT Coin (for example like ETN) and stay with it in future and continue to mine it with our Pocket Miners! After mining starts with our Pocket Miners the circulating volume will increase based on mining activity controlled by our Emission Logic and Difficulty Algorithm.

So WAVES Asset or ERC20 Token does not make a difference in the circulating numbers of SWAT. SWAT can be a WAVES based Token, Ethereum based Token or Crytonight based Coin, the numbers mentioned above will be the same and will hold good for all the three.

If there are any other questions or clarifications needed please feel free to post your queries. I will try my best to explain and clarify.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

If there is only 290 mil swat on waves. And we transfer our swat to erc20 swat which then we can be on yobit possibly. Which leaves 160 mil swat(waves) that need to be burned and only 130 mil left on waves. How are we going to be able to swat back to waves from erc20 coin if there is not enough available.

Otclegend, Please check my post above. I hope that answers your questions. Thank you for your query. It has given me an opportunity to clarify the possible doubts in the minds of the the Investors.
holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

What happens if Yobit Accepts our Proposal? (Shifting to ERC20 from WAVES)

If Yobit accepts our application for listing we will issue SWAT ERC20 Tokens for SWAT Waves Tokens on a 1:1 basis.

SWAT can remain in just one form at a time. As a token it will remain either as Waves based Asset or Ethereum based ERC20 token. So if Yobit accepts our proposal and if we are on Yobit as ERC20 token we cannot continue to remain on the Waves platform unless Waves can list a ERC20 token. Like how we did with SWTC to SWAT we have to collect SWAT WAVES, Issue SWAT ERC20 and burn collected SWAT WAVES.

The numbers are given below for the reference of Investors.

Total SWAT created on WAVES: 290 Million (290000000) Total SWAT Created on Ethereum (ERC20): 290 Million. Same number. the explanation below holds good for either Token in circulation.

Total SWAT in circulation as of today after ICO including all bonuses and bounties issued till date: 154904168 (154.9 million)

If Yobit does not accept our proposal this will be the number remaining in circulation till October 2018 and we will continue to remain on the WAVES Platform. This number can increase if we offer some bounties to promote our Pocket Miners, to distributors who are willing to make advance deposits for 100, 50, 25, 10 Pocket Miners etc., or if we offer a deal to individual investors who are willing to buy Pocket Miners with a bundled offer of Pocket Miners with SWAT, etc., or if there is an investor who wishes to buy a chunk of SWAT created for the ICO (there was an inquiry by a Saudi Arabian Investor who wished to buy 115 million SWAT! But he has not come back to us after the initial inquiry). These are the situations under which which the current circulation can go up and the reason why we are retaining the SWAT created during the ICO to be used, if and when a good investment or promotional opportunity turns up that we can capitalize on, to the advantage of the project.

If we list on Yobit we have promised to do a distribution of 9.97 Million SWAT as Airdrop to LIZA holders. So the circulation will go up immediately to 165 million (155 million current + 10 Million Airdrop). Any amount of trading on either exchange will not increase the circulating volume since it is only exchange between two SWAT holders.

All this is only till October 2018, when we will be shifting to our own Cryptonight based SWAT Coin (for example like ETN) and stay with it in future and continue to mine it with our Pocket Miners! After mining starts with our Pocket Miners the circulating volume will increase based on mining activity controlled by our Emission Logic and Difficulty Algorithm.

So WAVES Asset or ERC20 Token does not make a difference in the circulating numbers of SWAT. SWAT can be a WAVES based Token, Ethereum based Token or Crytonight based Coin, the numbers mentioned above will be the same and will hold good for all the three.

If there are any other questions or clarifications needed please feel free to post your queries. I will try my best to explain and clarify.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
swat waves or erc20, keep a swat ..
this is a good step to get into a big market, considering that many markets do not accept token-based waves and prefer erc20 ..
I appreciate this step,
but the most important thing is to hear good news about this project going forward,
i can't wait for GUI Wallet update
god bless you
actor c

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Which is the best choice?
Is it a Yobit or a previously planned project?
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

Which is the best choice?
Is it a Yobit or a previously planned project?

We need to increase numbers of swat holder by give a bounty for BTC holder / Liza Holder or exchanges holder ..
kareemm000

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Otclegend:  What is it erc20 ??
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Otclegend:  What is it erc20 ??

kareemm000, Ethereum based Token. See this link below..

https://etherscan.io/token/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d

Thiis is SWAT ERC20 Token.
Otclegend

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Great explanation. The thing that keeps getting me mixed up is the 3rd swap of swat to be a cryptonote coin. So no matter if we stay away or erc20 it will eventually become that coin. Now I think the best way to increase volume and exposure is possibly yobit. Which is why I liked yours/prwproperty idea to change coins. We are here to follow your lead and we know you will do your best to further the advancement of Swat. Thanks as always
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Great explanation. The thing that keeps getting me mixed up is the 3rd swap of swat to be a cryptonote coin. So no matter if we stay away or erc20 it will eventually become that coin. Now I think the best way to increase volume and exposure is possibly yobit. Which is why I liked yours/prwproperty idea to change coins. We are here to follow your lead and we know you will do your best to further the advancement of Swat. Thanks as always

Otclegend, Thanks for your trust! I appreciate it.

We should keep one thing in mind. A good coin is not dependent on a single Exchange or a single listing or ICO for its long-term success. Our coin is based on a very profitable project with absolute long-term success!  Nothing can stop it from succeeding. Occasionally  there may be some delays due to the delay in generating additional funds for speeding up the various stages of the project like what happened with the ICO. But this will not prevent the long-term success of the project. I have given below a part of my mail to a potential investor from the US who is keen to be part of our Pocket Miner project. Pocket Miner is the flagship project based on which our coin is to succeed in the long-term. Read below to know the potential of and long-term plans of our Pocket Miner.

"The idea of the pocket miner has originally evolved from three basic things.

First thing is, for other crypto coins that can be mined using different mining processes, either by setting up a mining rig or by buying an Asic Miner like the S9 Antminer for Bitcoin mining by Antmain, both these processes are cumbersome, complicated and difficult processes. And both are expensive with no guarantee of assured returns. Bitmain's Antminer S9 costs you roughly USD 3000 with shipping costs and power unit set up. With the pool fees and difficulty increase in addition to the fluctuating prices of Bitcoin (dropped from 20000 USD to the present levels of 6400 USD) every calculation of mining profitability would have gone out of the window.

So we wanted to introduce a miner which is user friendly, not very power hungry, that which can be used easily by every one, not just by the technically oriented. This is the basic idea behind the pocket miner. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification the pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.
Part of the profit from the sale of pocket miner's will be invested back in to the coin which will provide price growth and stability for the coin.

The second way of generating more revenue from the pocket miner is by integrating a video ad exchange into the mining app.The ad revenue from the individual miner will be shared between the project and individual investor holding the miner. So the miner which will priced at approximately 350 USD for the high end version will pay for itself in 7 to 8 months and make profit for next 16 months. After that the investor has to buy newer model to keep up with the difficulty increase. This will keep giving the project recurring sales of project miners.

The third aspect of revenue generation will be to deliver educational and infotainment content to the student community in digital format (text books, lecture videos, practice tests, power point presentations, etc.) and earn revenue from that at the same time provide some pocket money to students to subsidize their educational expenses. The market is no just the student community. If we replace the text books with magazines, popular fiction and non-fiction and provide access to online entertainment channels through the bulk subscriptions then the market can extend to every section of the society.

With 40% of profits from all these revenue streams we buy more coins from the market and give it as quarterly airdrops to coin holders based on the amount of coins they hold, just like quarterly dividends.

Apart from all this the Pocket Miner will have the functionality of a high-end smartphone.

Already we have got inquiries from distributors from 16 different countries.

But the Pocket Miner will be ready for testing only in the month of September. In order to generate funds for speeding up the launch of Pocket Miners was the primary reason for launching the ICO. Since the ICO has not helped in generating the required funds, now i will ask potential distributors to make advance deposits for a minimum of 10 Pocket miners at 350 USD a piece for smaller distributors and may be 100 Pocket miners for county level distributors who in turn can appoint smaller regional dealers under them.

After that we will announce a pre-booking offer on our website for Pocket Miners. I am planning to offer 50 to 75 USD per Pocket Miner for our distributors as dealer margins for investing in distributing our Pocket Miners.

Because of all this between October to January 2018 we expect the price of the Coin to go to a range of 0.50 USD to 1 USD mainly from the profit from pocket miner sales being put back into the coin."

So even if we are listed only on one exchange SWAT can and will be successful!  
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

We should keep one thing in mind. A good coin is not dependent on a single Exchange or a single listing or ICO for its long-term success. Our coin is based on a very profitable project with absolute long-term success!  Nothing can stop it from succeeding. Occasionally  there may be some delays due to the delay in generating additional funds for speeding up the various stages of the project like what happened with the ICO. But this will not prevent the long-term success of the project. I have given below a part of my mail to a potential investor from the US who is keen to be part of our Pocket Miner project. Pocket Miner is the flagship project based on which our coin is to succeed in the long-term. Read below to know the potential of and long-term plans of our Pocket Miner.

First thing is, for other crypto coins that can be mined using different mining processes, either by setting up a mining rig or by buying an Asic Miner like the S9 Antminer for Bitcoin mining by Antmain, both these processes are cumbersome, complicated and difficult processes. And both are expensive with no guarantee of assured returns. Bitmain's Antminer S9 costs you roughly USD 3000 with shipping costs and power unit set up. With the pool fees and difficulty increase in addition to the fluctuating prices of Bitcoin (dropped from 20000 USD to the present levels of 6400 USD) every calculation of mining profitability would have gone out of the window.

So we wanted to introduce a miner which is user friendly, not very power hungry, that which can be used easily by every one, not just by the technically oriented. This is the basic idea behind the pocket miner. The unique thing about the pocket miner is that it is produced by the SWAT coin project and every one has to mine the coin only with the Pocket Miner. You can't mine the coin with any other device. You cannot build a mining rig using GPUs. You can not mine it with Asic miners. This is because using a unique MACID/IMEI based identification the pocket miner's identity will be registered with our servers and only such registered devices can mine the coin.
Part of the profit from the sale of pocket miner's will be invested back in to the coin which will provide price growth and stability for the coin.

The second way of generating more revenue from the pocket miner is by integrating a video ad exchange into the mining app.The ad revenue from the individual miner will be shared between the project and individual investor holding the miner. So the miner which will priced at approximately 350 USD for the high end version will pay for itself in 7 to 8 months and make profit for next 16 months. After that the investor has to buy newer model to keep up with the difficulty increase. This will keep giving the project recurring sales of project miners.

The third aspect of revenue generation will be to deliver educational and infotainment content to the student community in digital format (text books, lecture videos, practice tests, power point presentations, etc.) and earn revenue from that at the same time provide some pocket money to students to subsidize their educational expenses. The market is no just the student community. If we replace the text books with magazines, popular fiction and non-fiction and provide access to online entertainment channels through the bulk subscriptions then the market can extend to every section of the society.

With 40% of profits from all these revenue streams we buy more coins from the market and give it as quarterly airdrops to coin holders based on the amount of coins they hold, just like quarterly dividends.

Apart from all this the Pocket Miner will have the functionality of a high-end smartphone.

But the Pocket Miner will be ready for testing only in the month of September. In order to generate funds for speeding up the launch of Pocket Miners was the primary reason for launching the ICO. Since the ICO has not helped in generating the required funds, now i will ask potential distributors to make advance deposits for a minimum of 10 Pocket miners at 350 USD a piece for smaller distributors and may be 100 Pocket miners for county level distributors who in turn can appoint smaller regional dealers under them.

After that we will announce a pre-booking offer on our website for Pocket Miners. I am planning to offer 50 to 75 USD per Pocket Miner for our distributors as dealer margins for investing in distributing our Pocket Miners.

Because of all this between October to January 2018 we expect the price of the Coin to go to a range of 0.50 USD to 1 USD mainly from the profit from pocket miner sales being put back into the coin."

Very clear, definitely winning project, we are anxious to know all the next steps, we want to take off now and fly high with our currency, great team !!
Otclegend

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

There is never a doubt about how Swat is evolving. I’m not trying doubt you by any means. I am just asking questions that come up in my own thought process that also maybe someone else might have and not want to ask. We are all here to help Swat become a global leader and appreciate all of your efforts and follow your lead. If you need anything more from us as a team, I have no problem helping out more then I am. Thank you
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

OK the sale of pocket miner is a priority
woo0708

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

When you're working on a project, you get stuck in a lot of trouble.But only when you break that hurdle down, you see the light of success as rain.I always cheer and believe this project will work.Hope, good luck.Hope you have a great weekend.
Otclegend

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

The idea of having a product, a device can make you money instead of big business making all the money was incredible idea to me when I bought in. The idea is so unique and being I have not seen anyone even to make something of the sort is astonishing. So belief and faith in this project was a 100 percent chance and I took that chance. I wanted to buy bitcoin a couple years ago but I was scared to jump in and risk money/time/effort. Now look at it. So for me to take a chance on a coin/token with a product is far less of a chance then just a coin itself in my opinion. The ideas and speculations of this whole idea is probably really ridiculous in nature but its all possible. The amount of things other then one product and one coin that could come out of this is the endless.
I just watched shark tank last night and the guy who owns Uber said he took a chance buying (Uber) for 3 million dollars and in the same sentence he stated it is now worth 40 billion. So the chance I have taken since the first day I could I have not looked back one second on my risk. I might get a little antsy because of my own speculation but I am just waiting trying to help other understand my consciousness of the situation may it be right or wrong. Applaud to Dilip for his pioneering idea of fixing/changing/helping the world as it may.
casinista86

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

The idea of having a product, a device can make you money instead of big business making all the money was incredible idea to me when I bought in. The idea is so unique and being I have not seen anyone even to make something of the sort is astonishing. So belief and faith in this project was a 100 percent chance and I took that chance. I wanted to buy bitcoin a couple years ago but I was scared to jump in and risk money/time/effort. Now look at it. So for me to take a chance on a coin/token with a product is far less of a chance then just a coin itself in my opinion. The ideas and speculations of this whole idea is probably really ridiculous in nature but its all possible. The amount of things other then one product and one coin that could come out of this is the endless.
I just watched shark tank last night and the guy who owns Uber said he took a chance buying (Uber) for 3 million dollars and in the same sentence he stated it is now worth 40 billion. So the chance I have taken since the first day I could I have not looked back one second on my risk. I might get a little antsy because of my own speculation but I am just waiting trying to help other understand my consciousness of the situation may it be right or wrong. Applaud to Dilip for his pioneering idea of fixing/changing/helping the world as it may.

You will see that it will be a winning project, Dilip has already been in the world of cryptocurrencies, has had negative experiences that have made it rise and have made it to the solution of this new project in the long term and certainly profitable and winning, let's trust him and let's trust ourselves, as we say, the future is in our hands and in this case the future is very close !!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

When you're working on a project, you get stuck in a lot of trouble.But only when you break that hurdle down, you see the light of success as rain.I always cheer and believe this project will work.Hope, good luck.Hope you have a great weekend.

woo0708, Thanks for cheering and believing in this project! You are right. We will see success raining on us soon!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:40:05 AM by SWTCoin

Otclegend, Thanks for your early belief and trust in the project. I appreciate your concerns and your thought process which brings calrity to not just you but to others too by seeking answers! Your friend Shawn told me about how impressed he was with you and the entire team's commitment to the project! In the grander scheme of things our project will help our community of investors and in creating a better world eventually.  I applaud your sincere good wishes and the generosity with which you have supported the project always!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: