Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

What is the Single Main Purpose of SWAT?

Some one asked me in a mail, "What is the one main goal or purpose of SWAT"? The answer to this is in the name of our coin itself, which is the acronym of the phrase, Secure Wide-spectrum Authenticated Transactions. So the goal of SWAT is to provide simple yet Secure, Wide-spectrum, Authenticated, Transactions that are easily accessible to the common man. And the aim of our Pocket Miner is to bring Crypto Currency Mining within the reach of the common man.

So in simple words the purpose of our project can be put like this.

Mine! Make Money! Transact!

In tune with this and the theme of wide-spectrum transactions which is popularly known as Internet of things, I have made some modifications to the design of our website with additional input about Cryptonote which is the technology platform on which our block chain is running now.

Need your feedback!

http://www.swatcoin.network/

Screenshot..

I really like the new concept website, modern style..
Better than old web
But I do not see the orange color, which orange is the main color of the swat coin

And correction "met the crowd or meet the crowd?"

Hello Wayne, Thank you for your appreciation and for your feedback. Yes orange is the color of our coin though it is in the second phase of the website below the fold we will ry to bring it in to the main design.

Met the crowd means -  people have already met all the other coins.. now they are meeting the leader in the form of SWAT! So it is correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

Some one asked me in a mail, "What is the one main goal or purpose of SWAT"? The answer to this is in the name of our coin itself, which is the acronym of the phrase, Secure Wide-spectrum Authenticated Transactions. So the goal of SWAT is to provide simple yet Secure, Wide-spectrum, Authenticated, Transactions that are easily accessible to the common man. And the aim of our Pocket Miner is to bring Crypto Currency Mining within the reach of the common man.

In tune with this and the theme of wide-spectrum transactions which is popularly known as Internet of things, I have made some modifications to the design of our website with additional input about Cryptonote which is the technology platform on which our block chain is running now.

Need your feedback!

Screenshot..

Dilip is wonderful, we are striving for new heights ...))

Thanks Yuriy! Appreciate your positive feedback!
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Need your feedback!

Screenshot..

https://i.imgur.com/JefqxG0.jpg

Great Dilip!!! Greaattt!!!!! Yuriy congratulations fantastics designs
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

A Bit about Listing on Different Exchanges!

Earlier today there were two tokens that were listed on Yobit. One of them is Beat.

This is their Website

https://beat.org/

Their Token sale has been extended.

They have already sold 150  million BEAT worth 2.9 million Euros. They are planning to sell 4.85 Billion tokens in the next 15 days.

But they have not had a single trade on Yobit all day today! This is just an example. See Screenshot below. And the comments received by the project are not good either.

We do not have anything against the beat project! We wish the beat project well! This is just an illustration of reality.

There are several listings with a similar reception.

Moral of the story. It is not the number of exchanges that you list your coin in that is important but it is number of investors who wish to buy and hold your coin that is important!

It is important that we take our project to as many people as possible in the different parts of the world that we are lucky to have representation in and educate them about the uniqueness and the usefulness of our project. That is the kind of focus and handwork that will get our project to the actual heights it deserves.

Every one is doing a wonderful job already. We just need to think of more innovative ways to grab the attention of the huge number of investors who are out there!

Screenshot..

Garnic Robert

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

I rely this project will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck fellows!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

I rely this project will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck fellows!

Garnic Robert, Thanks for your wishes and positive feed back!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Earlier today there were two tokens that were listed on Yobit. One of them is Beat.

This is their Website

They have already sold 150  million BEAT worth 2.9 million Euros. They are planning to sell 4.85 Billion tokens in the next 15 days.

But they have not had a single trade on Yobit all day today! This is just an example. See Screenshot below. And the comments received by the project are not good either.

We do not have anything against the beat project! We wish the beat project well! This is just an illustration of reality.

Moral of the story. It is not the number of exchanges that you list your coin in that is important but it is number of investors who wish to buy and hold your coin that is important!

It is important that we take our project to as many people as possible in the different parts of the world that we are lucky to have representation in and educate them about the uniqueness and the usefulness of our project. That is the kind of focus and handwork that will get our project to the actual heights it deserves.

Every one is doing a wonderful job already. We just need to think of more innovative ways to grab the attention of the huge number of investors who are out there!

Screenshot..

Increasing our user base is the Key!
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

This is their Website

Screenshot..

https://i.imgur.com/WcvXwwN.jpg

I’m agree with you this is absolutely true. Everything things takes time ... I think everything will be fine with our project. Every problem we encounter, will make it possible to succeed better.
heybeablack

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Need your feedback!

Screenshot..

https://i.imgur.com/JefqxG0.jpg
Good design 👍🏾I really like it ...
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:36 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:27:03 PM by Otclegend

If I’m correct it shows everything that can be done with our product. Am I right?
I like it
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

The basic thing that in the future it has insured the development of the business.  Good luck team.
pwrproperty

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

This is their Website

Screenshot..

https://i.imgur.com/WcvXwwN.jpg

Dont worry, once we get 1 exchanges listing and give a bounty to ezxhanges members, our user will be increase gradually..then we do ico extention in yobit..now we are in this phase ..
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

30 Million SWAT Buy Wall Created!

If any one wishes to sell SWAT at a lower price the benefit might as well go to the Project!

I have created a Buy Wall for 30 Million SWAT. If any one wishes to sell into that buy wall it is extremely good for the project because the coins bought using this buy wall will be burnt. If we can buy back 30 million SWAT and burn the entire quantity we will go to a total circulation of around 125 million which is very good for the project!

So instead of small quantities of speculative buys and sells at a lower price that seems to be happening, to benefit individual buyers who wish to buy SWAT at a lower price, investors might as well sell back to me and I can burn all coins that are sold in to the buy wall to benefit the project!

See Screenshot. The orders with in the Orange box is mine!

holidtampan

Activity: 235
Merit: 15

im Here as a crypto volunter

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

This is their Website

Screenshot..

the core of a project is that investors believe and keep holding assets until the target is reached,
because the good project have process, not a pump and dump instant scheme in market
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

The basic thing that in the future it has insured the development of the business.  Good luck team.

CandicePeterson, Thanks for your understanding of the project and for your good wishes to us! Appreciate it.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

If I’m correct it shows everything that can be done with our product. Am I right?
I like it

Otclegend, You are right! Thanks!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

This is their Website

Dont worry, once we get 1 exchanges listing and give a bounty to ezxhanges members, our user will be increase gradually..then we do ico extention in yobit..now we are in this phase ..

pwrproperty, Thanks for your good suggestion! See below my explanation of increasing user base with airdrops.

I have a list of 100 K WAVES Address of WAVES Holders taken from here.

http://dev.pywaves.org/balances/

This list has more than 270 K in it. But up to 100 K the balance is around 0.05 Waves. So if someone wishes to buy a few SWAT or even sell it this balance will help them to meet the minimum transfer fees.

I have converted this list into a CSV file. You can do a bulk transfer/airdrop on Waves with a csv file.

The WAVES Decentralized Exchange has a daily turnover of 5.66 million USD.

If we give the top 10000 Waves holders 50 SWAT each (total 500000 SWAT) through an air drop do you think this will help in increasing volumes and pushing the price up? I am sure it might actually reduce the price and these coins will come back to us through the buy wall.

So although we can increase the user base instantly to 10 K or 100 K users by giving a airdrop, these users will not have any knowledge about our project. The right way to increase our user base will be to educate them about the project and get more informed users who believe in the project and those who will buy at the right price and hold for the long term. This involves focus and hardwork which every one of you are putting in already! But it will take time before we see the results that we deserve!

But it is worth a try. We will be giving out 500 K SWAT as airdrop. But get 10000 users in the process. I can send them our Bitcointalk link in the message slot (if it accepts links) and hopefully we will get some more good investors from this for the long term!
heybeablack

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

Focus and Next Course of Action! (Interesting Management Story Inside!)

List of activities Leading up to the Release of Pocket Miners for Testing in September 2018

Now that the SWAT block chain has been established and a reliable wallet released, the next priority and total focus is on developing and testing the mining app to be pre-installed on our Pocket Miners, Launching the Pocket Miners for pre-testing and to get the Pocket Miners ready for launch in October.

Between now and September 2018 there will be upgrades, launches of other versions like our MAC OS Wallet, setting up of mining pool, master nodes, blockexplorer, etc., on the technical side and on the management and operational front, identification of more distributors, bringing in strategic investors along with our ongoing efforts to increase user base, be it through listing in other exchanges, promotions or through airdrops and bounties. Look forward to the active participation of all our investor community members in all the afore mentioned activities.

Everyone is already aware that there are inquiries from 16 countries for distributorship. This is a huge positive for us and an excellent opportunity for us to capitalize on! The process of screening and appointing the right distributors who will be a correct fit for us, registering brand names in the individual countries to be launched through the WIPO platform, setting up logistics for shipping and delivery along with establishing a reliable after-sales service network in all these countries is the next priority.

Every bit of resource will be used in this direction till we succeed with the Pocket Miner and with it our coin. The focus of the team and the entire community should be on this until all these aspects of the project are fully and firmly implemented.

Focus is the key to success in anything and everything in life. If you give your 100% to one thing at a time, success is a certainty.

Here is a simple example that I use very often to easily explain the importance of focus and the futility of any effort without focus.

If you dig 5 feet (as in digging a well) in 20 places (lack of focus) you will never get water. Repeating it once again for emphasis, If you dig 5 feet in 20 places you will never get water!

On the other hand if you dig 100 feet in one place (focus) or dig deep enough till you succeed, You will not just get water, you might end up with a Gold Mine, Oil Well, Diamond Deposit or use your deep well for extracting GEO Thermal Energy free of cost eternally! Focus is the key!

Our Focus will be on SWAT and Pocket Miner till we succeed! And I am absolutely sure our success will be bigger than a gold mine, oil well, diamond deposit or a GEO thermal project. In fact it will be bigger than all these put together!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I am happy to see that we are on the right track. Smiley
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

Airdrop to All WAVES Holders on the Waves Exchange. - The Pros and Cons!

Thanks to pwrproperty's good suggestion I have decided to give an airdrop to all WAVES Holders on the WAVES Exchange! This is like a bitcoin fork giving an airdrop to Bitcoin holders.  We will give the airdrop to all 270 K WAVES holders in the following  phases, First Phase 100 x 1000 = 100000, Second Phase 50 x 10000 = 500000, Third Phase 20 x 90000 = 1800000 and Fourth Phase 10 x 170000 = 1700000 a total of 4,100,000 SWAT.

I have a list of 100 K WAVES Address of WAVES Holders taken from here.

http://dev.pywaves.org/balances/

I have converted this list into a CSV file. We can do a bulk transfer/airdrop on Waves with a csv file.

The WAVES Decentralized Exchange has a daily turnover of 5.66 million USD.

Though an air drop of this level might help in increasing volumes it may decrease the price in the short term and these coins will come back to us through the buy wall. Now that we have the buy walls i place the coins that are airdropped can actually be sold unlike some airdrops that we keep receiving which don't have any financial value. But we hope by using the message option during the transfer we will make the total base as net buyers rather than sellers.

We can increase the user base instantly to 270 K users by giving an airdrop, these users will not have any knowledge about our project. The right way to increase our user base will be to educate them about the project and get more informed users who believe in the project and those who will buy at the right price and hold for the long term.  

In order to do this I can send them our Bitcointalk link in the message slot (if it accepts links) and hopefully we will get some more good investors from this for the long term! Also I will send a message to WAVES support and twitter with the message about this airdrop!

Hope we get some good results based on this!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Airdrop to All WAVES Holders on the Waves Exchange
The SWAT Coin Project is happy to announce an Airdrop to All WAVES Holders on the Waves Exchange in the following manner. We will give the airdrop to all 270 K WAVES holders in the following  phases, First Phase 100 x 1000 = 100000, Second Phase 50 x 10000 = 500000, Third Phase 20 x 90000 = 1800000 and Fourth Phase 10 x 170000 = 1700000 a total of 4,100,000 SWAT. SWAT will be transferred to the individual holder by way of airdrop to their WAVES Wallet Addresses.  Investors can buy more WAVES directly from the SWAT/WAVES on the WAVES Platform DEX.
See more details about our project here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.0
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: