Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54759 times)
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

Truly Touching Gesture by Korean Investor!

A Korean Investor has shown his support to our project by placing a buy order for 1.1 million SWAT on the SWAT/WAVES market after being moved by the posts he has seen on bitcointalk! His wish is to see SWAT on coinmarketcap soon. Truly humbled by his support and hence honored his buy order and proceeds will be used for developmental & operational expenses of the project. We are lucky that every one of our investor member is with such commitment to the project! Thanks every one!

We need 100K USD volume per day at least for one day, for being on coinmarketcap and we are going in the right direction. We need just 10 times more volumes than the current level. i am sure we will be there soon!

Our project might not have got the attention of the big whales who are just interested in P & D. Do you think this kind of commitment from simple individual investors is enjoyed by any other project out there?

Great news!! Stay the course and the future will come to us.

flh80@yahoo.com, I request you to remove the screenshot from your earlier post as per the request of the investor. Thank you for your support! I have modified the screenshots in my post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 12:31:25 PM by SWTCoin

Sale of SWAT Retained after ICO for Private Placements

After the ICO was closed we had retained 120 Million SWAT for generating funds for our project through private placements and offers and this had been mentioned in earlier announcements and earlier posts and we had wanted to do this using Yobit Codes so that we will not disturb the regular trading process of SWAT.

Now I wish to make the sale of the retained 120 million SWAT, in a transparent manner using a time sequence auction process on the DEX of Waves Platform through an exchange token.

There have already been inquiries and offers from our investor community members and D & M team members to buy from this retained lot to support our project in generating additional funds for speeding up the various activities of the project, as seen in earlier posts.

In order to make this sale in a transparent manner I have created a time sequence auction on Waves DEX, meaning early slot investors will get better prices. To make this more attractive to investors who are making purchases in larger quantities for more than 1000 USD, We will offer One Octa Core Pocket Miner worth 300 USD as a Bonus. 300 USD price is an approximate value, since we have not arrived at the exact MRP of Pocket Miners yet. There is a possibility of this being slightly higher due to impending duties and shipping charges. The price will of course come down over a period of 6 to 8 months from the launch due to increase in scale of operation due to increase in volumes.

To execute this time sequence auction without disturbing our regular trading I have created a separate token of the name "SWAT Private Placement Exchange Tokens" with the symbol: SWATX and asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM

The smart contract link can be seen here: http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM

I have created 6 sell walls (details given below) in the SWATX/WAVES Market. Any one can reach this market by searching for the asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM, mentioned earlier, by pasting it in the top left had corner box where you see SWAT normally. This is the safest way to reach the SWATX/WAVES market in order to avoid buying any duplicate SWATX just in case it happens the way it did in the past once! Details of the sell walls:

20.0M @ 0.00033000 Waves/SWATX

20.0M @ 0.00028000 Waves/SWATX

20.0M @ 0.00022000 Waves/SWATX

20.0M @ 0.00016500 Waves/SWATX

20.0M @ 0.00012000 Waves/SWATX

20.0M @ 0.00008800 Waves/SWATX

A Total sale value of 24K Waves or approximately 75000 USD. If we assume every single purchase is made for 1000 USD then we have 75 Pocket Miners available to be claimed as bonuses.

SWATX can be exchanged immediately after purchase for SWAT by sending SWATX to my
WAVES Wallet Address: 3PPAHJbrJGmhu5CU2xUMgoRrKce1pSbhNrR
along with a mail to admin@swatcoin.network including the transaction ID of SWATX purchase and WAVES Wallet Address for SWAT transfer.

Investors who have bought for more than 1000 USD need to send their postal address for shipping their bonus Pocket Miner.

This exercise is to give the first choice of buying and benefit to our own investment community members rather than looking for outsiders and for new investors. Now that the investor base has reached 125 K already

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/9dcfk64TsCLG23YM43Y4ZYxJbsTCgy2tjsh4tNJ1CE3B

and will reach 270 K in the next couple of days, I am sure this offer will benefit the huge investor base that we have for SWAT now.

This process will also catalyze the the steady growth in price of SWAT which will benefit the entire investor community.

The proceeds from this sale with go towards the developmental and operational expenses of the project and will surely help in speeding up the release of our flagship product, the Pocket Miner.

Looking forward to active support from our community members by way of participating in this sale and in promoting this offer on our various social media platforms!

Thanks Every One in Advance!
casinista86

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

After the ICO was closed we had retained 120 Million SWAT for generating funds for our project through private placements and offers and this had been mentioned in earlier announcements and earlier posts and we had wanted to do this using Yobit Codes so that we will not disturb the regular trading process of SWAT.

Now I wish to make the sale of the retained 120 million SWAT, in a transparent manner using a time sequence auction process on the DEX of Waves Platform through an exchange token.

There have already been inquiries and offers from our investor community members and D & M team members to buy from this retained lot to support our project in generating additional funds for speeding up the various activities of the project, as seen in earlier posts.

In order to make this sale in a transparent manner I have created a time sequence auction on Waves DEX, meaning early slot investors will get better prices. To make this more attractive to investors who are making purchases in larger quantities for more than 1000 USD, We will offer One Octa Core Pocket Miner worth 300 USD as a Bonus. 300 USD price is an approximate value, since we have not arrived at the exact MRP of Pocket Miners yet. There is a possibility of this being slightly higher due to impending duties and shipping charges. The price will of course come down over a period of 6 to 8 months from the launch due to increase in scale of operation due to increase in volumes.

To execute this time sequence auction without disturbing our regular trading I have created a separate token of the name "SWAT Private Placement Exchange Tokens" with the symbol: SWATX and asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM

The smart contract link can be seen here: http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM

I have created 6 sell walls (details given below) in the SWATX/WAVES Market. Any one can reach this market by searching for the asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM, mentioned earlier, by pasting it in the top left had corner box where you see SWAT normally. This is the safest way to reach the SWATX/WAVES market in order to avoid buying any duplicate SWATX just in case it happens the way it did in the past once! Details of the sell walls:

A Total sale value of 24K Waves or approximately 75000 USD. If we assume every single purchase is made for 1000 USD then we have 75 Pocket Miners available to be claimed as bonuses.

SWATX can be exchanged immediately after purchase for SWAT by sending SWATX to my
along with a mail to admin@swatcoin.network including the transaction ID of SWATX purchase and WAVES Wallet Address for SWAT transfer.

Investors who have bought for more than 1000 USD need to send their postal address for shipping their bonus Pocket Miner.

This exercise is to give the first choice of buying and benefit to our own investment community members rather than looking for outsiders and for new investors. Now that the investor base has reached 125 K already

and will reach 270 K in the next couple of days, I am sure this offer will benefit the huge investor base that we have for SWAT now.

This process will also catalyze the the steady growth in price of SWAT which will benefit the entire investor community.

The proceeds from this sale with go towards the developmental and operational expenses of the project and will surely help in speeding up the release of our flagship product, the Pocket Miner.

Looking forward to active support from our community members by way of participating in this sale and in promoting this offer on our various social media platforms!

Great 👏 👏 👏👏👏
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Truly Touching Gesture by Korean Investor!

A Korean Investor has shown his support to our project by placing a buy order for 1.1 million SWAT on the SWAT/WAVES market after being moved by the posts he has seen on bitcointalk! His wish is to see SWAT on coinmarketcap soon. Truly humbled by his support and hence honored his buy order and proceeds will be used for developmental & operational expenses of the project. We are lucky that every one of our investor member is with such commitment to the project! Thanks every one!

We need 100K USD volume per day at least for one day, for being on coinmarketcap and we are going in the right direction. We need just 10 times more volumes than the current level. i am sure we will be there soon!

Our project might not have got the attention of the big whales who are just interested in P & D. Do you think this kind of commitment from simple individual investors is enjoyed by any other project out there?

Great news!! Stay the course and the future will come to us.

flh80@yahoo.com, Thanks for your response and action! Appreciate it!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

Great 👏 👏 👏👏👏

casinista86, Thanks! Hopefully this sale will go through successfully!
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

I can not find swatx in DEX.
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Any one can reach this market by searching for the asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM, mentioned earlier, by pasting it in the top left had corner box where you see SWAT normally. This is the safest way to reach the SWATX/WAVES market in order to avoid buying any duplicate SWATX just in case it happens the way it did in the past once! Details of the sell walls: hope this helps
bbaggas

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Any one can reach this market by searching for the asset ID: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM, mentioned earlier, by pasting it in the top left had corner box where you see SWAT normally. This is the safest way to reach the SWATX/WAVES market in order to avoid buying any duplicate SWATX just in case it happens the way it did in the past once! Details of the sell walls: hope this helps

wow ~~  It's possible. Thank you~~~
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Patience., Thanks for helping out a fellow investor! I appreciate it!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

wow ~~  It's possible. Thank you~~~

bbaggas, I am Happy you were able to find it!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Some Screenshots showing how to reach SWATX Market Page on WAVES DEX:

First Login to Your Waves Wallet. Go to SWAT market.

See this screenshot.. In that box delete SWAT and paste this asset id: 9kGZwMDS2cnGq7ugwcNhV79E5XbhLmRWM3HQ87GziVNM and press enter.

You will see SWATX below. Click on SWATX. You will see the SWATX market like this screenshot below

Next press the buy SWATX Button. Screenshot:

And buy your preferred amount of SWATX! (I have shown a 10 million demo value entered in the buy box!)

Happy Buying!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

I entered the code just to check it out and it works fine.
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:42 AM

Patience., Thanks for helping out a fellow investor! I appreciate it!
We are in this together Smiley
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

I like the construction of this business! Sober website, seamless logo, a rather interesting approach.

Arumcrisun, Thank you for your positive comments! Welcome to our SWAT Coin Community!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

Some Korean Investors have sent mail to me saying they got a message on the Korean Chatroom that if they send a mail to me I will show them a way to buy SWAT cheap!

Here is the way!

Buy SWATX for 1000 USD. Get 300 USD worth Pocket Miner free! That is a 30% Bonus. So it is 30% cheaper! At least in the first sell wall. So early birds can get it cheap! And exchange SWATX immediately for SWAT.

See details here!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg41424211#msg41424211

I request our Korean chatroom mod and D & M members Kim and Geonung to post this message there to clarify!

Thanks!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 05:38:38 PM by SWTCoin

Purchases using Yobit Codes - Clarification

There are inquiries through mail for purchase of SWAT/SWATX using Yobit codes. If there are investors who feel using Yobit codes to make payments is easier and more convenient than to transfer WAVES to the WAVES Dex we can accept Yobit codes.

But it will be done only to buy SWATX and exchange to SWAT at the current prices that are on the sell wall created in the SWATX/WAVES market.

So for example some one sends Yobit code of  100 USD at the current exchange rate on Yobit it can be converted to 31.71 Waves. This WAVES will have to be transferred to my WAVES Address (reduce transfer fees) and the WAVES will be used to buy SWATX. At the first sell-wall this amount of WAVES will get you 360000 SWATX and this can be exchanged for 360000 SWAT.

If you buy directly at current market price of 0.000084 WAVES you can get 377000 SWAT.

But if you buy for 1000 USD using Yobit Code and SWATX you get a Pocket Miner Bonus along with 3,600,000 SWAT after the exchange process.

On the SWAT/WAVES market at current sell offers level you have to go up to a price of 0.005 WAVES for the last 200 K SWAT to be able to buy 2.6 million SWAT. So you cannot buy 3.6 million SWAT even if you wish to buy it. Buying 2.6 million SWAT on the market win cost you 2874 Waves which 8800 USD! whereas you can buy 3.6 million SWAT for 1000 USD through the SWATX route. But this price is only for the first 20 million. You can see that the price goes up in the second sell wall.

Hence buying for 1000 USD or more on the SWATX/WAVES market and exchanging it for SWAT is much cheaper!

I leave it to the investors. Either using Yobit Codes or Directly buying SWAT or SWATX from the market. It is your own choice. Though the Yobit code route is a bit more cumbersome for me I can do it for the investors!
Otclegend

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

The website is looking good with the changes.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

The website is looking good with the changes.

Otclegend, Thank you for your feedback. Tried to make it neutral to all different platforms. IOs, Windows, Andriod, OS all same now.

Screenshot:

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:48:04 AM by SWTCoin

Question from Korean investor through Mail and Answer:

Question:

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently selling swatx at 0.000088wave.
I worry that the selling price will decrease later.

In the past,
we sold swat at 0.05usd and even sold below 0.00005wave.

I would like to purchase swatx now, but I am worried that it
will come out low price than 0.000088 wave.

There will be a lot of people who think like me.

Thank you."

------------------------------------------

Answer:

You have mentioned we are selling at 0.00005 Waves!

Please don't include me in the we.

It is investors may be like you and the others who have bought at very low prices who are selling at those prices. It is people who do not know the value of SWAT and who don't care about SWAT who are selling at these values.

I personally feel SWAT should be at a minimum price of 1.5 USD now.

See my post here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg40421134#msg40421134

This person who had bought 1 ETH worth of SWAT is some one who wants to be involved closely with the Pocket Miner project and a good friend of one of our  D & M members. We are extremely glad to have him and so many who are like him with us.

Investors who have bought at 0.00008333 during pre-sale are willing to sell at the price of 0.0001 to make a profit of 0.0000167!

When such a thing was happening I had to intervene and do something about it. If people are selling that means some one is buying. So there are some people who want to buy at lower prices. Now if people who are selling are investors who want to make a small profit and exit the project and there by lower the price, it is better for me not to allow that to happen and instead me selling to deny the people from making small profits and take the price down. If I sell then the money can go into the development of the project.

For example the airdrop which we are doing now, which has generated so much of new users and interest in the last few days, needed a transaction fee of 137.7 Waves. the project does not run free of cost! So it is better for me to sometime to sell and use the money for useful parts of the project to lift the price up rather than allow the 10% of investors who had bought at a low price and are selling to get 0.0000167 profit there by pushing the price down!

I just now sold approximately 3.5 million SWAT to raise approximately 175 Waves and used it to create a buy wall of 163 million SWAT at 0.000001 WAVES. Every one who wants to lower the price are welcome to lower the price to these levels and sell the entire holdings to me. I can burn the total circulating supply and start fresh!

It is only after i created the buy walls for 30 million SWAT to buy and burn, the price stabilized to around 0.00005 Waves. Now that i have created SWATX the price has stabilized at around 0.000082.

There are people who have bought during the ICO at 0.05. You think these people are selling now?!

With so many detailed posts like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.msg41333765#msg41333765 and by launching Windows GUI Wallet doing many listings etc.and with several other strategies and calculated efforts that the price has been pushed to the price to what it is now. Only after i have announced the SWATX sale the buy orders have increased. I am not going to do these things any more and the project will go ahead as per schedule and the events will decide the price of SWAT. SWATX sell walls will remain till they get bought into.

Till today the entire amount of money collected by us during the pre-sale is intact with me which is a total of less than USD 15000. I have not touched it. It is only my own personal investments that have been going into all aspects of developing the project. And I will continue to do so till we succeed in the project. I am 51 years old and feel silly and cheap to keep explaining and repeating these things  over and over again. We can't force any one to stay with a project or buy SWAT or hold. Any one can buy and any one can sell and that too at any price you feel the coin is worth. The freedom is yours.

The project will keep going on. And as always I am confident that we ill not just meet deadlines but will invariably keep beating deadlines!

Earlier today an investor from the gulf region has sent me this mail below after having inquired about the process of buying SWATX yesterday! The faith and trust of of this investor and so many others like him will be taken care of with absolute certainty and commitment! 20 Million SWATX is what he wishes to buy to support the project! God bless him! There are people who bought for just 1 USD during the pre-sale and are holding till now! Amazing! God bless them too!

Screenshot!

SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:44:10 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 09:30:37 AM by SWTCoin

First Two Purchases of SWATX!

Two purchases totaling 3.1 million SWATX have been completed in the SWATX/WAVES market! And as a result the price of SWAT has gone up to 0.00017 in the SWAT/WAVES market!

Of these one investor has already sent his SWATX to me and it has been exchanged for SWAT. Waiting for transfer from the other investor!

This is a good start for our SWATX special offer! Hopefully we will complete the sale of SWATX soon. Now that the first two orders have gone through you can see the SWATX market just by searching for SWATX. No need to search for the asset id: But it is better to be cautious and go to the market through the asset id!

I wish to thank both these investors for their support! Your investment will be well rewarded soon!

Screenshot!

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: