Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 03:14:55 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the three Streams will be Pocket Miner's Best Revenue Source?
SWAT Mining - 12 (50%)
Ad Revenue - 12 (50%)
Content Delivery - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 24

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SWATCoin  (Read 54767 times)
GetHJR

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Great news. The more people with us, the more people want to know about us. Thanks to all!!!
SWTCoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

A Phone that is not a Pocket Miner but Just a High End Smartphone takes the Parent Company to 1 Trillion (1000000000000) USD Valuation!

IPhone maker Apple becomes the first company in the financial history of the world to go past the 1 Trillion USD market cap as of yesterday!

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/investing/apple-one-trillion-market-value/index.html?iid=EL

A bit of history for our young investors who might not have known that Apple (with Steve Jobs) was on the brink of bankruptcy in 1997 and it was Bill Gates and Microsoft that saved Apple by investing 150 million USD in the then struggling Apple! Google was not even born at that time! Amazon was just a newborn baby then! These other companies that are mentioned here are the companies next in line to reach a 1 Trillion market cap soon!

If a phone that cannot mine and is just a high-end smatphone can create a 1 Trillion Market Cap for its parent company from the brink of bankruptcy in just 21 years, just imagine what a smartphone that can mine, create and distribute wealth to the common man, apart from being all that IPhone is, can do in the future!

Pocket Miner's future will be nothing like anything that anyone has ever seen, is established by just this one story.

Read more about how and why Bill Gates rescued his one time fierce rival Apple from the brink of bankruptcy here..

Apple Rescued by Microsoft

https://www.wired.com/2009/08/dayintech-0806/
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

You will see the light, the light, and the hope for success.Good luck and thank you for your efforts.
Jumpyy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

I see some great news! great job guys, couldn't keep up in these days because of work lol.

Are we planning to improve the website as well in the near future? it's always nice to give a good first impression to whoever visit the website imho.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community, we are gonna do BITS!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

You will see the light, the light, and the hope for success.Good luck and thank you for your efforts.

Milikaiin, Thank you for your good wishes and for your appreciation! Good to have you as part of our project!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I see some great news! great job guys, couldn't keep up in these days because of work lol.

Are we planning to improve the website as well in the near future? it's always nice to give a good first impression to whoever visit the website imho.

Jumpyy, We hope SWAT can create enough wealth for all investors to be able to choose to sit at home and do whatever they wish to do and enjoy being part of the SWAT Coin community! Website, mining app, mining pool, hardware of our device, design, concept and every little bit that is associated with the project, we will focus on continuously and consistently improving the quality, feel and the overall experience of all these aspects mentioned here and any other thing which might not have been covered under these heads mentioned here! That is our commitment!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Great news. The more people with us, the more people want to know about us. Thanks to all!!!

GetHJR, Yes! You are right! Thanks!
Jumpyy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Jumpyy, We hope SWAT can create enough wealth for all investors to be able to choose to sit at home and do whatever they wish to do and enjoy being part of the SWAT Coin community! Website, mining app, mining pool, hardware of our device, design, concept and every little bit that is associated with the project, we will focus on continuously and consistently improving the quality, feel and the overall experience of all these aspects mentioned here and any other thing which might not have been covered under these heads mentioned here! That is our commitment!

That's good to hear! 2019 will be our year guys, can't wait.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

I'm just like you, so eager to wait that day
Jumpyy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

Yeah man, i know that these things require time but i'm so excited i can't help it lol
heybeablack

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

A Phone that is not a Pocket Miner but Just a High End Smartphone takes the Parent Company to 1 Trillion (1000000000000) USD Valuation!

IPhone maker Apple becomes the first company in the financial history of the world to go past the 1 Trillion USD market cap as of yesterday!

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/investing/apple-one-trillion-market-value/index.html?iid=EL

A bit of history for our young investors who might not have known that Apple (with Steve Jobs) was on the brink of bankruptcy in 1997 and it was Bill Gates and Microsoft that saved Apple by investing 150 million USD in the then struggling Apple! Google was not even born at that time! Amazon was just a newborn baby then! These other companies that are mentioned here are the companies next in line to reach a 1 Trillion market cap soon!

If a phone that cannot mine and is just a high-end smatphone can create a 1 Trillion Market Cap for its parent company from the brink of bankruptcy in just 21 years, just imagine what a smartphone that can mine, create and distribute wealth to the common man, apart from being all that IPhone is, can do in the future!

Pocket Miner's future will be nothing like anything that anyone has ever seen, is established by just this one story.

Read more about how and why Bill Gates rescued his one time fierce rival Apple from the brink of bankruptcy here..

I know we can do better because nothing is impossible if you trust in what you’re doing. And We are lucky! We really trust in our project !
FLH80

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Perfect example Dilip! The project is certainly on the right path.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

cubonho2k, Thanks for being part of our project! The day for which you are waiting is not faraway!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

I know we can do better because nothing is impossible if you trust in what you’re doing. And We are lucky! We really trust in our project !

Yes Ledon! That is the key thing in life. Believe in yourself and in what you are doing! Once that is in place there is no end to what you can achieve!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Perfect example Dilip! The project is certainly on the right path.

FLH80, Thanks for your appreciation! We hope to reach our destination soon!
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

Earth Wrapped in a Block Chain Based Digital Transactions Environment - A New Theme for our website.

Soon the entire globe will be totally dependent on a block chain based digital transactions environment. Our website has got a new theme depicting this.

Earth Wrapped in a Block Chain Based Digital Transactions Environment.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions.

Screenshot:

GetHJR

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 06:02:34 AM by GetHJR

Great job. This option accents the work of our team for the worldwide maintenance of our coins based on blockchain.

What shows how a person develops in the digital world.

Thank you all.
Jumpyy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

Earth Wrapped in a Block Chain Based Digital Transactions Environment - A New Theme for our website.

Soon the entire globe will be totally dependent on a block chain based digital transactions environment. Our website has got a new theme depicting this.

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/nepGTBQ.jpg

It looks nice, it would be even nicer if you guys start taking more HQ pictures for the team members and then maybe get a .com or .org domain then the site is sorted out.
SWTCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Great job. This option accents the work of our team for the worldwide maintenance of our coins based on blockchain.

What shows how a person develops in the digital world.

Thank you all.

GetHJR, Thanks for your appreciation! It is true that the world is moving and developing towards complete dependence on blockchain based digital transactions!
GetHJR

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/nepGTBQ.jpg

It looks nice, it would be even nicer if you guys start taking more HQ pictures for the team members and then maybe get a .com or .org domain then the site is sorted out.

The very idea of .network in the fact that this is information about the world network swatcoin.

In the collection of our videos there is information about all the members of the team.

There is a 1080p resolution available.

See the link in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNuL_JyM4A

Thank you for attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: